Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
@minnieamos 1) The different colors of glitter are usually created on demand so it doesn't stay long in the Glittervault. If for some reason the request was cancelled, it's simply reburned back into its original coloration. 2) Dragons don't have limitless magic reserves, and glitter shipment far exceeds that which the Teleport Transport floor can handle. While the gemstones can help shoulder part of the burden, it's still an immense drain. 3) [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]Who, me? Of course I still have a job. Why do you think we still get so many orders of glitter in the first place? *grins*[/columns]
@minnieamos

1) The different colors of glitter are usually created on demand so it doesn't stay long in the Glittervault. If for some reason the request was cancelled, it's simply reburned back into its original coloration.

2) Dragons don't have limitless magic reserves, and glitter shipment far exceeds that which the Teleport Transport floor can handle. While the gemstones can help shoulder part of the burden, it's still an immense drain.

3)
25312020p.png Who, me? Of course I still have a job. Why do you think we still get so many orders of glitter in the first place? *grins*
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114