Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 84
Its either wayward or Rang. ....
-wrinkles nose and blinks slowly- I suppose that sounds like a plan. But I suppose the master will do it for me since, they haven't spoken yet. So it would be reasonable to believe that they will not be living in the morning.

Tell me who you want to die to lynch, and I will vote with you. No questions asked.
@MagykalWagykal
-wrinkles nose and blinks slowly- I suppose that sounds like a plan. But I suppose the master will do it for me since, they haven't spoken yet. So it would be reasonable to believe that they will not be living in the morning.

Tell me who you want to die to lynch, and I will vote with you. No questions asked.
@MagykalWagykal
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@JaguarCutie224
Its all good. Though why did you open a privet chat with me?
@JaguarCutie224
Its all good. Though why did you open a privet chat with me?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
[quote name="@Ghostray" date=2017-06-24 18:59:20] Its either wayward or Rang. .... -wrinkles nose and blinks slowly- I suppose that sounds like a plan. But I suppose the master will do it for me since, they haven't spoken yet. So it would be reasonable to believe that they will not be living in the morning. Tell me who you want to die to lynch, and I will vote with you. No questions asked. @/MagykalWagykal [/quote] No, no, no, ask questions. Cause if I'm wrong, we'll probably both lose (unless the Mafia ends up killing Rang or Willow, in which case, you're safe. :)). And that is something I definitely don't want happening, not when we've come so far. I've never made it to MyLo before (heck, I'm still getting used to the idea that I can survive past Day Two), and I don't want to blow the chance we have here. I think Crumbleless is Mafia, and we know that Jag and Willow are town. I'm not sure if we can trust Kyumileo's claim, but I think we can trust them for now, at least. So I'm going to suggest lynching Crumbleless for now, unless more evidence crops up. Are Kyu and TheNightDancer usually this silent or not? Honestly, I don't know. :P Come on, town, rally with me! We can still do this if we just keep our heads in the game. :)
@Ghostray wrote on 2017-06-24:

@/MagykalWagykal

No, no, no, ask questions. Cause if I'm wrong, we'll probably both lose (unless the Mafia ends up killing Rang or Willow, in which case, you're safe. :)). And that is something I definitely don't want happening, not when we've come so far. I've never made it to MyLo before (heck, I'm still getting used to the idea that I can survive past Day Two), and I don't want to blow the chance we have here.

I think Crumbleless is Mafia, and we know that Jag and Willow are town. I'm not sure if we can trust Kyumileo's claim, but I think we can trust them for now, at least. So I'm going to suggest lynching Crumbleless for now, unless more evidence crops up. Are Kyu and TheNightDancer usually this silent or not? Honestly, I don't know. :P Come on, town, rally with me! We can still do this if we just keep our heads in the game. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal
I think that people know the game is on its last legs and have given up.
@MagykalWagykal
I think that people know the game is on its last legs and have given up.
blxU3AT.png
@Ghostray

:( Darn, that stinks. Doesn't anyone want to at least TRY to win? I guess this just means that it's up to us, then. Which is okay, I guess, since I never give up.
@Ghostray

:( Darn, that stinks. Doesn't anyone want to at least TRY to win? I guess this just means that it's up to us, then. Which is okay, I guess, since I never give up.
this game fills you with DETERMINATION
@MagykalWagykal
this game fills you with DETERMINATION
@MagykalWagykal
blxU3AT.png
@Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @TheNightDancer @WaywardWillow @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224 @Crumbleless

You guys aren't allowed to quit! Get back here and help me find the Mafia. :) Please? *puppy eyes*

@Ghostray

HAHAHAHAHAHA...xD That was really funny. :) Thanks, that totally made this situation better, for me, at least. :P
@Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @TheNightDancer @WaywardWillow @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224 @Crumbleless

You guys aren't allowed to quit! Get back here and help me find the Mafia. :) Please? *puppy eyes*

@Ghostray

HAHAHAHAHAHA...xD That was really funny. :) Thanks, that totally made this situation better, for me, at least. :P
Dawn of Day 6

-No one was killed by the mafia

-WaywardWillow died of poisoning. They were town, had the role Guard and the code name Ramsey.

-@Rangiku dropped out. They were town, had the role Killer and the code name White Noise.

-@Raya36 was modkilled due to inactivity. They were mafia, had the role The Infected and the code name Ashka.

-Today is MyLo again.

-There are 4 town, 2 mafia and 1 neutral still alive. No wincons have yet been achieved.

-Day 6 will end on the 27th at 12:00 or so.

Players: @Ghostray @MagykalWagykal @TheNightDancer @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224 @Crumbleless

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @StormDreamer @Tristess @Nerasis @Tanglefire @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow
Dawn of Day 6

-No one was killed by the mafia

-WaywardWillow died of poisoning. They were town, had the role Guard and the code name Ramsey.

-@Rangiku dropped out. They were town, had the role Killer and the code name White Noise.

-@Raya36 was modkilled due to inactivity. They were mafia, had the role The Infected and the code name Ashka.

-Today is MyLo again.

-There are 4 town, 2 mafia and 1 neutral still alive. No wincons have yet been achieved.

-Day 6 will end on the 27th at 12:00 or so.

Players: @Ghostray @MagykalWagykal @TheNightDancer @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224 @Crumbleless

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @StormDreamer @Tristess @Nerasis @Tanglefire @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax
What about my wincon?
@Maithax
What about my wincon?
blxU3AT.png
-ahem- Could you forget?
-ahem- Could you forget?
blxU3AT.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 84