Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 222 223
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Day.
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Day.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]E[/color][color=#4A00F5]n[/color][color=#5100EC]d[/color] [color=#5F00D9]o[/color][color=#6600CF]f[/color] [color=#7300BC]D[/color][color=#7A00B3]a[/color][color=#8100A9]y[/color] [color=#8E0096]T[/color][color=#95008D]h[/color][color=#9C0083]r[/color][color=#A3007A]e[/color][color=#AA0070]e[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] Finally, peace. The Council has calmed itself and Vincent smiles. When he enters the Meeting Hall, he is met with surprise. He can hear his name being passed around along with a few others. Are they considering making him the target of tonight's vote? The Aliud is absent and he is sure if she was here, they would not be considering such idiocy. He clears his throat as he stands on the podium, one eyebrow raised. "You do realize I cannot neutralize myself, right?" His tone is amused but inside he is boiling. The Syndicate is still kicking and it's members sit in the Council, mocking him. He holds his tongue and simply starts the vote. The beam of light shifts unsteadily for a moment, unsure, before it lands on the Dicendumancer. The demon merely cocks his head before standing up "I see the Council still dislikes my kind. Curious, considering how you hold that she-beast in such high regard." They step down, meeting Vincent on the floor. "I have no ill feelings towards you Vincent. Though I wonder, what deal did you make with her? Power? Knowledge? Something more... sinister...? Her kind is not known for dealing with humans. What did you give her in return...?" They lean in, pressing a hand against Vincent's chest. "Because one soul would never be enough tor something like [i]her[/i]. I've made enough deals to know that." Vincent pushes the demon away. "The business between the Aliud and I are none of your concern." They shrug. "I will just ask her later then." Vincent narrows his eyes before lifting his hand. He begins chanting, magic surrounding him in a swirl of golden hues. The demon merely smiles. The spell crashes against the demon and his human form peels away. A great beast roars to life in the center of the hall and the other mage's call their magic as well. "I banish you demon, back to the depths up hell," cries Vincent, robes spreading out behind him like wings. A scream echoes from the back. The Klisimancer clutches his chest, gasping. "No! No, no no! You damned demon. We had a [i]deal[/i]! The Aliud and the Antimage dead at our feet and the city under our control! How dare you-" He coughs up blood. "-dare you betray me!" The demon laughs and it echoes throughout the chamber. "When a familiar dies, so does their witch. One who so proclaims to know everything of magic, should know this at least. You were a disappointment." "Perhaps, I should've made a deal with [i]you[/i]." The hellish creature reaches it's claws towards Vincent. An arch of light bursts from the palm of his hand and surrounds the demon. They shatter into shadows. The darkness sink into the floor and vanishes. The Klisimancer collapses, dead. There is no need for an investigation. Vincent brushes himself off and announces, "Meeting adjourned," before turning on his heel. ----- [b]@TyrianCallows was lynched. ([color=purple]The Dicendumancer - Syndicate[/color]) @DuskyFlareon was dragged into the depths of hell. ([color=purple]The Klisimancer - Syndicate[/color]) @YaBoiGuzma and @ChaoticKagura have been roleblocked due to inactivity. [/b]
End of Day Three
Yp9qs1g.png

Finally, peace. The Council has calmed itself and Vincent smiles. When he enters the Meeting Hall, he is met with surprise. He can hear his name being passed around along with a few others. Are they considering making him the target of tonight's vote? The Aliud is absent and he is sure if she was here, they would not be considering such idiocy.

He clears his throat as he stands on the podium, one eyebrow raised. "You do realize I cannot neutralize myself, right?"

His tone is amused but inside he is boiling. The Syndicate is still kicking and it's members sit in the Council, mocking him. He holds his tongue and simply starts the vote.

The beam of light shifts unsteadily for a moment, unsure, before it lands on the Dicendumancer. The demon merely cocks his head before standing up "I see the Council still dislikes my kind. Curious, considering how you hold that she-beast in such high regard."

They step down, meeting Vincent on the floor. "I have no ill feelings towards you Vincent. Though I wonder, what deal did you make with her? Power? Knowledge? Something more... sinister...? Her kind is not known for dealing with humans. What did you give her in return...?"

They lean in, pressing a hand against Vincent's chest. "Because one soul would never be enough tor something like her. I've made enough deals to know that."

Vincent pushes the demon away. "The business between the Aliud and I are none of your concern."

They shrug. "I will just ask her later then."

Vincent narrows his eyes before lifting his hand. He begins chanting, magic surrounding him in a swirl of golden hues. The demon merely smiles.

The spell crashes against the demon and his human form peels away. A great beast roars to life in the center of the hall and the other mage's call their magic as well.

"I banish you demon, back to the depths up hell," cries Vincent, robes spreading out behind him like wings.

A scream echoes from the back. The Klisimancer clutches his chest, gasping. "No! No, no no! You damned demon. We had a deal! The Aliud and the Antimage dead at our feet and the city under our control! How dare you-" He coughs up blood. "-dare you betray me!"

The demon laughs and it echoes throughout the chamber. "When a familiar dies, so does their witch. One who so proclaims to know everything of magic, should know this at least. You were a disappointment."

"Perhaps, I should've made a deal with you." The hellish creature reaches it's claws towards Vincent.

An arch of light bursts from the palm of his hand and surrounds the demon. They shatter into shadows. The darkness sink into the floor and vanishes. The Klisimancer collapses, dead.

There is no need for an investigation. Vincent brushes himself off and announces, "Meeting adjourned," before turning on his heel.

@TyrianCallows was lynched. (The Dicendumancer - Syndicate)

@DuskyFlareon was dragged into the depths of hell. (The Klisimancer - Syndicate)

@YaBoiGuzma and @ChaoticKagura have been roleblocked due to inactivity.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]N[/color][color=#4D00F1]i[/color][color=#5700E3]g[/color][color=#6100D5]h[/color][color=#6B00C7]t[/color] [color=#7F00AC]T[/color][color=#89009E]h[/color][color=#930090]r[/color][color=#9D0082]e[/color][color=#A70074]e[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] [center][size=1]@Leremis @demoliceros @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @TyrianCallows @ThisOneIsBlue @luxmold @Limelight @blanketgender @Nerasis @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @VivaFariy @xspideray @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @DuskyFlareon @Crowlich @YaBoiGuzma @SilverNight104 @tristess @Stanari @ShockZephyr @Lux @candyninja101 @SmashedFish @Moonwater @Luzae @TerribleUsername @FIl @Cognitive [/size][/center] The Vitamancer lets out a strangled noise as she's slammed against a stone wall. The Aliud grins, two mouths widening to show many rows of teeth. "Hello, little mage," she purrs. Her claws dig into her side until the mage cries out. "Did you think hiding in your house every night would save you? I'm afraid not. I care little if you are Syndicate or not, you're of no help to Vincent as a coward. I even brought you a present." The Aliud smiles at the darkness of the alleyway. The Necromancer steps out. He smiles back, holding black flames in the palm of his hand. "I would've killed you last night, but I was preoccupied. Shame I couldn't do this without the Aliud's help but- I'm not complaining. You've been a thorn in my side. I'll be glad to be rid of you." "No," spits the Vitamancer. "@#&! you. Your magic is [i]disgusting[/i]. [i]You[/i] are disgusting. You're even siding with this [i]monster[/i]!" He shrugs and turns to the Aliud. "May I?" She lets out a low rumble and backs off. The Necromancer steps in front of the Vitamancer. "Good-bye," he says, before he blasts her point blank. Her body crumbles into black dust. "Farewell my dear rival. Perhaps the next Vitamancer won't be so obnoxious." ---- [b]@Chillyfoot was mod killed. ([color=yellow]The Vitamancer - Neutral[/color]) A win condition has been met. A player's alignment has changed.[/b] [quote=Announcements] The moon is full tonight.[/quote]
Night Three
Yp9qs1g.png

The Vitamancer lets out a strangled noise as she's slammed against a stone wall. The Aliud grins, two mouths widening to show many rows of teeth.

"Hello, little mage," she purrs. Her claws dig into her side until the mage cries out. "Did you think hiding in your house every night would save you? I'm afraid not. I care little if you are Syndicate or not, you're of no help to Vincent as a coward. I even brought you a present."

The Aliud smiles at the darkness of the alleyway. The Necromancer steps out. He smiles back, holding black flames in the palm of his hand.

"I would've killed you last night, but I was preoccupied. Shame I couldn't do this without the Aliud's help but- I'm not complaining. You've been a thorn in my side. I'll be glad to be rid of you."

"No," spits the Vitamancer. "@#&! you. Your magic is disgusting. You are disgusting. You're even siding with this monster!"

He shrugs and turns to the Aliud. "May I?"

She lets out a low rumble and backs off. The Necromancer steps in front of the Vitamancer. "Good-bye," he says, before he blasts her point blank. Her body crumbles into black dust.

"Farewell my dear rival. Perhaps the next Vitamancer won't be so obnoxious."

----

@Chillyfoot was mod killed. (The Vitamancer - Neutral)

A win condition has been met.

A player's alignment has changed.

Announcements wrote:
The moon is full tonight.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

That yellow is too bright for my eyes
That yellow is too bright for my eyes
I legit had to zoom in to the max to see the words (I know what it said; but to actually distinguish the shapes of the letters, I had to squint and zoom :c)
I legit had to zoom in to the max to see the words (I know what it said; but to actually distinguish the shapes of the letters, I had to squint and zoom :c)
. . . . . .

I was not expecting Dusky to be dragged along with Tyrian.

Also, dat yellow too bright.
. . . . . .

I was not expecting Dusky to be dragged along with Tyrian.

Also, dat yellow too bright.
Well that was an eventful lynch, holy smokes.
Well that was an eventful lynch, holy smokes.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Grrrr I knew something was up with Dusky in D1 or 2 but I didn't have any evidence and then I forgot about it
Grrrr I knew something was up with Dusky in D1 or 2 but I didn't have any evidence and then I forgot about it
Why do I have a feeling that @Nerasis is the one with changed alignment, and to the Syndicate?

Cos like, it would make sense if Nera won and sided with the Syndicate, while if Chilly won, they would have sided with the council.

Also, was @VivaFariy silenced O.o?
Why do I have a feeling that @Nerasis is the one with changed alignment, and to the Syndicate?

Cos like, it would make sense if Nera won and sided with the Syndicate, while if Chilly won, they would have sided with the council.

Also, was @VivaFariy silenced O.o?
@Winterreise

Nera said that once they killed chilly, they would side with the council, and revive blanket for us. I doubt they'd betray us, when their neck is on the line like this.
@Winterreise

Nera said that once they killed chilly, they would side with the council, and revive blanket for us. I doubt they'd betray us, when their neck is on the line like this.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 222 223