Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~~ Sorneith Hunger Games {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]The Tributes are gathered in a circle around in a large forest clearing. Equidistant from all sits a huge pile of supplies, stretched nearly to the height of a Guardian. Each dragon stands in a glowing circle, enchanted to shock the tribute if they dare step outside it before it's time. On the top of the pile of supplies sits a tiny fae, so small it took the tributes a moment to notice her. She speaks into a megaphone: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20824226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208243/20824226_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] "Welcome, my dear tributes. I'm not a dragon that gains pleasure from hearing themselves talk- let's get right the point. You may notice 2 unfamiliar dragons among you. Do not fear. I required 24, nor 22, dragons, and Cornelia and Nooksack were gracious enough to "volunteer."" A sick smile spread across her tiny face. "Anyhow, let's get to the rules. There is only one- There are no rules. Win, and treasures shall be showered upon her. Lose, and die." "Let's begin on the count of ten. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10!" [/quote] [b]The enchanted circles disappeared, and the bloodbath began.[/b] (by the way, the dragon I added can not win awards. They are just there so I can run the simulation.) --------------------------- Let's start with an initial status. [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/78fe/f/2017/079/6/e/1_start_by_keyraven-db30weu.png[/img] Cool, Cool. Now, BLOOD TIME. --------------------- [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/482d/f/2017/079/8/c/1_bloodbath_1_by_keyraven-db30wf4.png[/img] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/4dae/f/2017/079/e/9/1_bloodbath_2_by_keyraven-db30wf2.png[/img] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/6b9c/f/2017/079/4/c/1_bloodbath_3_by_keyraven-db30wey.png[/img] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/a905/f/2017/079/9/1/1_bloodbath_4_by_keyraven-db30wew.png[/img] Huh. I would have thought there would be more blood, seeing as this is the "Bloodbath." Welp, I guess we got ourselves a bunch of cowards. [/center] -------------------- @Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis
The Tributes are gathered in a circle around in a large forest clearing. Equidistant from all sits a huge pile of supplies, stretched nearly to the height of a Guardian. Each dragon stands in a glowing circle, enchanted to shock the tribute if they dare step outside it before it's time.

On the top of the pile of supplies sits a tiny fae, so small it took the tributes a moment to notice her. She speaks into a megaphone:

20824226_350.png

Quote:
"Welcome, my dear tributes. I'm not a dragon that gains pleasure from hearing themselves talk- let's get right the point. You may notice 2 unfamiliar dragons among you. Do not fear. I required 24, nor 22, dragons, and Cornelia and Nooksack were gracious enough to "volunteer."" A sick smile spread across her tiny face. "Anyhow, let's get to the rules. There is only one- There are no rules. Win, and treasures shall be showered upon her. Lose, and die."

"Let's begin on the count of ten. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10!"

The enchanted circles disappeared, and the bloodbath began.

(by the way, the dragon I added can not win awards. They are just there so I can run the simulation.)

Let's start with an initial status.

1_start_by_keyraven-db30weu.png

Cool, Cool. Now, BLOOD TIME.

1_bloodbath_1_by_keyraven-db30wf4.png
1_bloodbath_2_by_keyraven-db30wf2.png
1_bloodbath_3_by_keyraven-db30wey.png
1_bloodbath_4_by_keyraven-db30wew.png

Huh. I would have thought there would be more blood, seeing as this is the "Bloodbath." Welp, I guess we got ourselves a bunch of cowards.

@Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis

Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
My dragon is a coward bUT A SURVIVOR!!
My dragon is a coward bUT A SURVIVOR!!
my boy Kobe already keeping his words!
my boy Kobe already keeping his words!
WcUWOG9.png
Andin grabbed at the bag, hoping it contained something good. He smelt blood, looked up - and began running. A scream from behind.

When he got to a safe distance the bag was opened. Bombs. The Fae wanted to cheer - this was his element.
Andin grabbed at the bag, hoping it contained something good. He smelt blood, looked up - and began running. A scream from behind.

When he got to a safe distance the bag was opened. Bombs. The Fae wanted to cheer - this was his element.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Kobe climbs to the top of the Cornucopia and lets loose a mighty roar, getting a good view of the chaos below him. Taking a few sniffs of the air, the Tundra could smell someone near him. He turned to see one of the two plague coatls nearby. Her back was turned, making her an easy target. He charged, letting out another thunderous roar at Aurelianna.
Kobe climbs to the top of the Cornucopia and lets loose a mighty roar, getting a good view of the chaos below him. Taking a few sniffs of the air, the Tundra could smell someone near him. He turned to see one of the two plague coatls nearby. Her back was turned, making her an easy target. He charged, letting out another thunderous roar at Aurelianna.
WcUWOG9.png
Nalani is wise and chooses to flee. Bloodbaths are when everyone splits up, and she does not want to face those dumb enough to stay behind just yet. If they have no brains, she reasoned, they must have entered because of their brawn.

Nalani conjured a wall of fog so nodragon would follow her, making her silvery runes glow faintly.

Meanwhile, Akela found a bag of explosives and looked back and forth warily. There was much she could do with this...
Nalani is wise and chooses to flee. Bloodbaths are when everyone splits up, and she does not want to face those dumb enough to stay behind just yet. If they have no brains, she reasoned, they must have entered because of their brawn.

Nalani conjured a wall of fog so nodragon would follow her, making her silvery runes glow faintly.

Meanwhile, Akela found a bag of explosives and looked back and forth warily. There was much she could do with this...
pm6sAxv.png
Go my by bois go!
Go my by bois go!
sdSRvlV.png
Shamal frowned at the sais in his hands. Although he was glad for the weapon, he would've preferred to grab supplies from the Cornucopia. Shamal ran into the woods and lifted off, thanking the deities for his small wings which would be hard to hit. He spiraled through the air, hoping to discourage any weapons coming after him. After flying a ways, Shamal descended and sat in a tree, making sure to conceal himself within a large layer of foliage.
Shamal frowned at the sais in his hands. Although he was glad for the weapon, he would've preferred to grab supplies from the Cornucopia. Shamal ran into the woods and lifted off, thanking the deities for his small wings which would be hard to hit. He spiraled through the air, hoping to discourage any weapons coming after him. After flying a ways, Shamal descended and sat in a tree, making sure to conceal himself within a large layer of foliage.
Aurelianna fled, a nearby roar scaring her. She regretted not grabbing any supplies, but she would work it out nonetheless.

{i wanted to see some murder god damnit.}
Aurelianna fled, a nearby roar scaring her. She regretted not grabbing any supplies, but she would work it out nonetheless.

{i wanted to see some murder god damnit.}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Severen immediately dashed away, the hot sun beating on his hide. He needed a place to hide if he was going to survive the games.

Elluka warily eyed the other dragons nearby, she had made a shaky truce to help them collect supplies but she felt it wouldn't last.
Severen immediately dashed away, the hot sun beating on his hide. He needed a place to hide if he was going to survive the games.

Elluka warily eyed the other dragons nearby, she had made a shaky truce to help them collect supplies but she felt it wouldn't last.
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9