Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~~ Sorneith Hunger Games {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] The final two. The final night. -------------------- [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/c9c7/f/2017/079/0/5/94_nightsix_1_by_keyraven-db30wc1.png[/img] ---------------------- Welp. That was anti-climactic. Looks like Shamal finally cracked. Although disappointed by the ending, Metis was satisfied. She raised the border, flying in to congratulate Kobe. ------------------------- It's time for the final results! [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/3428/f/2017/079/1/1/94_final__status__by_keyraven-db30wc5.png[/img] -------------------------------- [size=5][b]Prizes![/b][/size] [b]~~~@KyaniteGem 's Kobe~~~[/b] [quote=First Place (Last Alive)] [Item=Eliminate] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 60,000 [/quote] [b]~~~@Hkomygf 's Shamal~~~[/b] [quote=Second Place (Second-Last Alive)] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]42,000[/quote] [b]~~~@LibreNoctre 's Arwen~~~[/b] [quote=Third Place (Third-Last Alive)] [Item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 18,000[/quote] (Arwen, The Guarding Dark, and Malubog are tied for this award. Since Arwen won third place, threw them out and I let the RNG pick between The Guarding Dark and Malubog. Malubog was chosen. ) [b]~~~@antisocialgem 's Malubog~~~[/b] [Quote=Bad*ss Award (Most Kills)] [item=Cleaver] [item=Berserker] (Since this one will most definitely be tied, I will favor those who did not will any other awards. If there are two or more people who did not win other awards tied for most kills it will be decided with an RNG.) [/quote] [b]~~~@UltimateKitty 's Bloom~~~[/b] [Quote= You Tried (First to Die/Last Place)] [item=Discarded Ribbon] [Item=Bloody Neck Bandage] [Item=Bloody Arm Bandages] [Item=Wiggly Sight] [/quote] ---------------------------------------- I want to thank everyone for participating! I had fun, and I hope you did too! All prizes will be sent in a one-way crossroad to the winner. If the crossroad is not accepted within 48 hours, the prize will be given to another participant. --------------------------- @Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @LibreNoctre @Nyfian [/center]

The final two. The final night.

94_nightsix_1_by_keyraven-db30wc1.png

Welp. That was anti-climactic. Looks like Shamal finally cracked. Although disappointed by the ending, Metis was satisfied. She raised the border, flying in to congratulate Kobe.

It's time for the final results!

94_final__status__by_keyraven-db30wc5.png

Prizes!

~~~@KyaniteGem 's Kobe~~~

First Place (Last Alive) wrote:
Eliminate
icon_treasure.png 60,000

~~~@Hkomygf 's Shamal~~~

Second Place (Second-Last Alive) wrote:
Unhatched Shadow Egg
icon_treasure.png42,000

~~~@LibreNoctre 's Arwen~~~

Third Place (Third-Last Alive) wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest
icon_treasure.png 18,000

(Arwen, The Guarding Dark, and Malubog are tied for this award. Since Arwen won third place, threw them out and I let the RNG pick between The Guarding Dark and Malubog. Malubog was chosen. )

~~~@antisocialgem 's Malubog~~~

Bad*ss Award (Most Kills) wrote:
Cleaver Berserker
(Since this one will most definitely be tied, I will favor those who did not will any other awards. If there are two or more people who did not win other awards tied for most kills it will be decided with an RNG.)

~~~@UltimateKitty 's Bloom~~~

You Tried (First to Die/Last Place) wrote:
Discarded Ribbon Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Arm Bandages Wiggly Sight

I want to thank everyone for participating! I had fun, and I hope you did too! All prizes will be sent in a one-way crossroad to the winner. If the crossroad is not accepted within 48 hours, the prize will be given to another participant.

@Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @LibreNoctre @Nyfian
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
Good game everyone! :)
Good game everyone! :)
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Kamme
Thanks for the game! That was really fun! (ah Guarding Dark, you were so close to victory... oh well).
@Kamme
Thanks for the game! That was really fun! (ah Guarding Dark, you were so close to victory... oh well).
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@kamme
Oh my gosh Kobe won?! Wow im impressed with the soft boy.

That was a lot of fun! I cant wait to see the next one if there is another round!
@kamme
Oh my gosh Kobe won?! Wow im impressed with the soft boy.

That was a lot of fun! I cant wait to see the next one if there is another round!
WcUWOG9.png
Woo that was really fun! :D
Woo that was really fun! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9