Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~~ Sorneith Hunger Games {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
AGAINST ALL ODDS MY BOI STILL LIVES!!!!!!!!!! KO-BE! KO-BE!
AGAINST ALL ODDS MY BOI STILL LIVES!!!!!!!!!! KO-BE! KO-BE!
WcUWOG9.png
Shamal shuddered at the cannon booms that suddenly sounded. He was sick of playing this game, sick of blood and death. Shamal slithered back up into a tree and laid there, wondering how many other tributes were left. He knew there were few, no more then five left. It was a miracle he was still alive, thought Shamal.
Shamal shuddered at the cannon booms that suddenly sounded. He was sick of playing this game, sick of blood and death. Shamal slithered back up into a tree and laid there, wondering how many other tributes were left. He knew there were few, no more then five left. It was a miracle he was still alive, thought Shamal.
Rooting for Kobe!
Rooting for Kobe!
Yess! My tiny warrior fae survives! I hope i get first place, but honestly, i'm just happy that Arwen had survived for this long.
Yess! My tiny warrior fae survives! I hope i get first place, but honestly, i'm just happy that Arwen had survived for this long.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
[center] [b]A little late, but I'm back![/b] ------------------------------- The sun sets behind the quiet and nearly empty arena. ---------------------------- [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/0136/f/2017/079/e/3/9_nightfour_1_by_keyraven-db30wcr.png[/img] ------------------------- Despite Arwen's killing, Kobe stays in alliance with him. Metis wonders- were they planning the murder of The Guarding Dark together? Has Kobe forgiven him? Or perhaps he still doesn't know..... Interesting. Poor Shamal sings a pitiful song- What a poor soul, Metis thinks. If he's lucky, perhaps his death will be quick. --------------------------- Whatever sad memories plague Shamal in his sleep, they vanish as the sun rises. He begins to stalk Arwen. -------------------- [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/d281/f/2017/079/7/c/91_dayfive_1_by_keyraven-db30wco.png[/img] ------------------------- No deaths! Just our last three pitful contestants left. [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/4999/f/2017/079/6/7/91_dayfive_2__staus__by_keyraven-db30wch.png[/img] ---------------------------------- @Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis [/center]

A little late, but I'm back!

The sun sets behind the quiet and nearly empty arena.

9_nightfour_1_by_keyraven-db30wcr.png

Despite Arwen's killing, Kobe stays in alliance with him. Metis wonders- were they planning the murder of The Guarding Dark together? Has Kobe forgiven him? Or perhaps he still doesn't know..... Interesting.

Poor Shamal sings a pitiful song- What a poor soul, Metis thinks. If he's lucky, perhaps his death will be quick.

Whatever sad memories plague Shamal in his sleep, they vanish as the sun rises. He begins to stalk Arwen.

91_dayfive_1_by_keyraven-db30wco.png

No deaths! Just our last three pitful contestants left.

91_dayfive_2__staus__by_keyraven-db30wch.png

@Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
Shamal stood, a tired look in his eyes. He could no longer sleep soundly and had to sing himself to a restless sleep. He walked a while before he noticed another dragon ahead of him. Shamal followed quietly after him.
Shamal stood, a tired look in his eyes. He could no longer sleep soundly and had to sing himself to a restless sleep. He walked a while before he noticed another dragon ahead of him. Shamal followed quietly after him.
[center][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/f659/f/2017/079/c/e/92_nightfive_1_by_keyraven-db30wce.png[/img] -------------------- Wait! No! That's not allowed! You can't team up! You're the last three, and If your don't kill each other, the games will never end! Metis growled. If killing doesn't happen soon, she swears to the Earthshaker she will rain fire on the arena. ------------------------- [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/3906/f/2017/079/6/d/93_daysix_1_by_keyraven-db30wcc.png[/img] ----------------------------- Metis rolls her eyes. Not exactly what she was looking for, but she supposed it would do. ------------------------------ Last Two! [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/3ad8/f/2017/079/f/f/93_daysix_2__status__by_keyraven-db30wc9.png[/img] -------------------------------- @Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis [/center]
92_nightfive_1_by_keyraven-db30wce.png

Wait! No! That's not allowed! You can't team up! You're the last three, and If your don't kill each other, the games will never end! Metis growled. If killing doesn't happen soon, she swears to the Earthshaker she will rain fire on the arena.

93_daysix_1_by_keyraven-db30wcc.png

Metis rolls her eyes. Not exactly what she was looking for, but she supposed it would do.

Last Two!

93_daysix_2__status__by_keyraven-db30wc9.png

@Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
Hmmm, I might want to make some art of that
Hmmm, I might want to make some art of that
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
C'mon Kobe!
C'mon Kobe!
Shamal wandered around the arena, a gloomy look on his face. Earlier, it had been fun; he had sung songs with the other tributes. But now, he was back to gloomily waiting for the end. Not too long ago, he had heard a cannon boom echo through the woods, marking the death of another tribute. It was a pity they were all against each other, Shamal thought. He would've loved to have gotten to know the other tributes a little better now that he had sang songs with them.

(Wow I was not expecting that! xD)
Shamal wandered around the arena, a gloomy look on his face. Earlier, it had been fun; he had sung songs with the other tributes. But now, he was back to gloomily waiting for the end. Not too long ago, he had heard a cannon boom echo through the woods, marking the death of another tribute. It was a pity they were all against each other, Shamal thought. He would've loved to have gotten to know the other tributes a little better now that he had sang songs with them.

(Wow I was not expecting that! xD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9