Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [G]Open the... What is That?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Heyo! Dream here with yet another door game! I've seen them all over, and I've heard from irl friends in other flights that they are in the flight forums as well! Way to go guys! Well, I had a fun idea for another way to do the 'doors'. Want to hear? Course ya do! In short, you make the 'doors' themed after your flight! Fun, right? Right! On to the rules! To make it fair for everyone! [quote=Rules]To keep things fun and fair, there are a few rules! 1. Try your best to make the prose worthwhile! Give what you can, but also put thought behind it 2. One 'door' [i]must[/i] contain a dragon. If you decide to put more than one Dragon behind multiple doors, make sure to say who will make the next set of 'doors' 3. Treasure and gems count as prizes! 4. You must have 3 to 5 doors 5. Have fun! 6. You have 48 hours to post doors after the previous prizes are posted. If you do not get your doors up in that time, someone else may post doors![/quote] I'll start the game off! As you walk across the snow covered ground, you fall into a well covered hole. Upon gaining your senses, you see three different caverns. The first is large, and fairly lit. The second is narrow, and very dark. The third is also large, but dark.
Heyo! Dream here with yet another door game! I've seen them all over, and I've heard from irl friends in other flights that they are in the flight forums as well! Way to go guys!
Well, I had a fun idea for another way to do the 'doors'. Want to hear? Course ya do!
In short, you make the 'doors' themed after your flight! Fun, right? Right!
On to the rules! To make it fair for everyone!
Rules wrote:
To keep things fun and fair, there are a few rules!
1. Try your best to make the prose worthwhile! Give what you can, but also put thought behind it
2. One 'door' must contain a dragon. If you decide to put more than one Dragon behind multiple doors, make sure to say who will make the next set of 'doors'
3. Treasure and gems count as prizes!
4. You must have 3 to 5 doors
5. Have fun!
6. You have 48 hours to post doors after the previous prizes are posted. If you do not get your doors up in that time, someone else may post doors!

I'll start the game off!

As you walk across the snow covered ground, you fall into a well covered hole. Upon gaining your senses, you see three different caverns.
The first is large, and fairly lit.
The second is narrow, and very dark.
The third is also large, but dark.
994b35d0414a59ddf7868bfc5475a34b-dabvv0c.gif
@Dreamer12423
First one, please?
@Dreamer12423
First one, please?
item_fuschia_scale_by_dogi_crimson-dadpnzz.gif +2 FR time, Tumblr blog

gynQaNU.png
@Dreamer12423 I'll go through the second one :)
@Dreamer12423 I'll go through the second one :)
@Dreamer12423

Third one, please. :)
@Dreamer12423

Third one, please. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Longtailsally457 The further you go into the cave, the darker it seems to get. At some point, it becomes pitch balaclava. As you stumble through the dark, you trip over something. You tumble a few time, becoming dizzy. Darned these freezing caverns and their ice! You earned... [item=Spiral Daze] and [item=Blue Quartz] @WasabiSwimp As you walk through the dark an narrow cavern, it begins to widen out. You can hear a soft humming from further in. What ever could that be? You finally reach the source of the gentle hum. A shimmering Imperial! You earned... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30300746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303008/30300746_350.png[/img] [/url] and you get to post the next set of flight themed "doors" @ribbonz You stumble through the blinding darkness. As you walk, you claws send something scattering. Upon closer inspection, its treasure! You earned... [item=Broken Penny Jar] and 10k treasure
@Longtailsally457
The further you go into the cave, the darker it seems to get. At some point, it becomes pitch balaclava. As you stumble through the dark, you trip over something. You tumble a few time, becoming dizzy. Darned these freezing caverns and their ice!
You earned...
Spiral Daze and Blue Quartz

@WasabiSwimp
As you walk through the dark an narrow cavern, it begins to widen out. You can hear a soft humming from further in. What ever could that be? You finally reach the source of the gentle hum. A shimmering Imperial!
You earned...

30300746_350.png
and you get to post the next set of flight themed "doors"

@ribbonz
You stumble through the blinding darkness. As you walk, you claws send something scattering. Upon closer inspection, its treasure!
You earned...
Broken Penny Jar and 10k treasure
994b35d0414a59ddf7868bfc5475a34b-dabvv0c.gif
ayyy ok let me prepare it
ayyy ok let me prepare it
When you exit the caves, you find yourself on top of a high cliff. Looking down, you scout three ways to get to the bamboo fields below.

The first path is the easiest, and allows a safe fast passage down to the whistling reeds.

The second path is a bit harder, but you think you spot a curious overhang that would be a nice resting point.

The third path consists of a series of barely visible steps built into the cliff that must have been constructed long ago.
When you exit the caves, you find yourself on top of a high cliff. Looking down, you scout three ways to get to the bamboo fields below.

The first path is the easiest, and allows a safe fast passage down to the whistling reeds.

The second path is a bit harder, but you think you spot a curious overhang that would be a nice resting point.

The third path consists of a series of barely visible steps built into the cliff that must have been constructed long ago.
@WasabiSwimp I think I'll take the first
@WasabiSwimp I think I'll take the first
OOf4SrF.gifRem/Agon/True - 21 OOf4SrF.gif
CblwsR6.pngtn0RSo5.pngXtDoHsd.pngbYt72YT.pngQetF0Qf.pngEADPorV.gif
@WasabiSwimp
path 3
@WasabiSwimp
path 3
@WasabiSwimp path 2
@WasabiSwimp path 2
FR +10
They/He