@Longtailsally457 I'll take path 3
tumblr_oodj05BDVO1w7gb78o1_75sq.gif
| sai, she/her | enfp | -3 FR time | wishlist |
@Longtailsally457

Path 2?
@Longtailsally457

Path 2?
newsig.png
@chamaeleon You start making loud sounds to scare the crows, which it works. They fly off and you find a wounded Coatl, you quickly go and help the Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30538358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305384/30538358_350.png[/img] [/url] @Azellia You shivered at the sounds but went on to the path, you soon find the source off the sound [item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu] @narutitty You sighed as you walked on, you dodged most of the thorns. You glanced down to find a pair of eyes? [item=Googly Confusion] Everything will be sent out! @chamaeleon is up next!
@chamaeleon
You start making loud sounds to scare the crows, which it works. They fly off and you find a wounded Coatl, you quickly go and help the Coatl

30538358_350.png

@Azellia
You shivered at the sounds but went on to the path, you soon find the source off the sound
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu

@narutitty
You sighed as you walked on, you dodged most of the thorns. You glanced down to find a pair of eyes?
Googly Confusion

Everything will be sent out! @chamaeleon is up next!
item_fuschia_scale_by_dogi_crimson-dadpnzz.gif +2 FR time, Tumblr blog

gynQaNU.png
You are a scuba diver, adventuring along the coral reefs in the depths of the ocean. To your surprise, you come across three caves. You have enough air to safely explore all of them, but only one! Which one do you choose?

Cave one is vast and yawning. It is a deep blue, and your body almost feels pulled toward it. It reminds you of the enormous sound of a boat horn. It looks dangerous. You want in.

Cave two is fairly small. It would take a bit of wiggling to get into! Tiny fish are popping in and out in swaths of yellow and pink. It looks fun!

Cave three is more of a jagged hollowed out hole. You can see the back wall, but the interior of it is covered in seaweed and barnacles. It looks like a strange jungle. You worry your feet may get stuck in the weeds, but you are drawn to it nonetheless.
You are a scuba diver, adventuring along the coral reefs in the depths of the ocean. To your surprise, you come across three caves. You have enough air to safely explore all of them, but only one! Which one do you choose?

Cave one is vast and yawning. It is a deep blue, and your body almost feels pulled toward it. It reminds you of the enormous sound of a boat horn. It looks dangerous. You want in.

Cave two is fairly small. It would take a bit of wiggling to get into! Tiny fish are popping in and out in swaths of yellow and pink. It looks fun!

Cave three is more of a jagged hollowed out hole. You can see the back wall, but the interior of it is covered in seaweed and barnacles. It looks like a strange jungle. You worry your feet may get stuck in the weeds, but you are drawn to it nonetheless.
@chamaeleon

cave two please!
@chamaeleon

cave two please!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@chamaeleon three please
@chamaeleon three please
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

@chamaeleon
Cave one
@chamaeleon
Cave one
FR +10
They/He
@Meightaboot You venture ALL the way back to the end of cave one to find a young dragon curled up and sleeping underneath the beds of sand. You wake him up, worried if he knows whether or not he's in a cave at the bottom of the sea. He seems surprised to see you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31386859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313869/31386859_350.png[/img] [/url] @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 You wiggle your way into cave two, and find a small culture of animals all living beneath! Mmm, delicious.. [item=sardines] 20x [item=crystal jellyfish] 15x (100 foodstuffs!) @OriginalIAm You gingerly push your way through the grass, until your hand lands on something hard. You find a snail shell, against a bunch of mussels. Slowly, a reef snail slides his head out to look groggily at you. He's cute, you guess! [item=crimson reef snail]

@Meightaboot You venture ALL the way back to the end of cave one to find a young dragon curled up and sleeping underneath the beds of sand. You wake him up, worried if he knows whether or not he's in a cave at the bottom of the sea. He seems surprised to see you!

31386859_350.png

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 You wiggle your way into cave two, and find a small culture of animals all living beneath! Mmm, delicious..

Sardines 20x Crystal Jellyfish 15x (100 foodstuffs!)

@OriginalIAm You gingerly push your way through the grass, until your hand lands on something hard. You find a snail shell, against a bunch of mussels. Slowly, a reef snail slides his head out to look groggily at you. He's cute, you guess!

Crimson Reef Snail
Oh butts it was my turn again when I went to bed
*UGHEM* Anyways

Three music boxes stand before you.
Which one do you want to wind up?
The First one is round and made out of light purple marble.
The Second has an odd shape, made of metal parts with gears sticking out, very steampunk.
The Third looks new and is made of ornate wood.
Oh butts it was my turn again when I went to bed
*UGHEM* Anyways

Three music boxes stand before you.
Which one do you want to wind up?
The First one is round and made out of light purple marble.
The Second has an odd shape, made of metal parts with gears sticking out, very steampunk.
The Third looks new and is made of ornate wood.
FR +10
They/He
Can I open music box 2? @Meightaboot
Can I open music box 2? @Meightaboot
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44