Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 3 Discussion | GameOver
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 340 341
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/hOrYO6n.png[/img] [size=4][i]Death is only for those whose imaginations do not see the possibilities beyond.[/i][/size][/center] [b]Mods[/b] kirkfan2255 Druddigon8 [b]Players[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Birds of Paradise (Ambrose/crateshya) [*][img]http://i.imgur.com/KcJylV2.png[/img] (polygone/Stanari) [*]raiccoon [*]xspideray [*]Wintrymix [*]Journey [*][s]Tarot (Moonwater/Limelight/Beheaded)[/s] - [b]Juliette Gordon Low, [color=green]Town[/color], killed D2[/b] [*][s]LibreNoctre[/s] - [b]Mark Twain, [color=red]Molly Maguires[/color], lynchd D5 [*]luxmold [*][s]MagykalWagykal[/s] - [b]Zenobia, [color=green]Town[/color], lynched D2[/b] [*][s]AureaImperatrix[/s] - [b]H.P. Lovecraft, [color=red]Molly Maguires[/color], lynched D3[/b] [*]Kalideoscope [*][s]Cacogen[/s] - [b]José Rizal, [color=red]Molly Maguires[/color], killed D4[/b] [*]ThisOneIsBlue [*][s]Eriocnemis (Vipera/Valgami)[/s] - [b]Erwin Schrodinger, [color=green]Town[/color], killed D3[/b] [*]Mue [*][s]Ninjacatblue[/s] - [b]John Locke, [color=red]Molly Maguires[/color], lynched D4[/b] [*]Mithent [*]Rosetta248 [*]Tsaiah [*]Ghost Cat (Stormdreamer/SilverNight104) [*][s]Kapara[/s] - [b]Ned Kelly, [color=green]Town[/color], lynched D1[/b] [*][s]Yatagarasu (Firo/Varikset)[/s] - [b]Lewis Carroll, [color=green]Town[/color], killed D4[/b] [*]Imraldera [*]ZolfJKimbleeXME [/LIST] --FloatingInSpace was replaced by luxmold --VivaFariy was replaced by Rosetta248 --Bequerel was replaced by Mithent --8uny was replaced by Journey --Servalan was replaced by xspideray [b]Substitutes[/b] [LIST] [*][s]Mithent[/s] [*]narumitsu [*][s]luxmold[/s] [*][s]xspideray[/s] [*][s]Rosetta248[/s] [*][s]Journey[/s] [*]demoliceros [*]Ravinmad [*]Alphadragon [/LIST] The real MVPs. Spectators Rangiku, CakeOn, SmashedFish, amapup, Detroness, Lyxla, YaBoiGuzma
hOrYO6n.png

Death is only for those whose imaginations do not see the possibilities beyond.

Mods
kirkfan2255
Druddigon8

Players
  1. Birds of Paradise (Ambrose/crateshya)
  2. KcJylV2.png (polygone/Stanari)
  3. raiccoon
  4. xspideray
  5. Wintrymix
  6. Journey
  7. Tarot (Moonwater/Limelight/Beheaded) - Juliette Gordon Low, Town, killed D2
  8. LibreNoctre - Mark Twain, Molly Maguires, lynchd D5
  9. luxmold
  10. MagykalWagykal - Zenobia, Town, lynched D2
  11. AureaImperatrix - H.P. Lovecraft, Molly Maguires, lynched D3
  12. Kalideoscope
  13. Cacogen - José Rizal, Molly Maguires, killed D4
  14. ThisOneIsBlue
  15. Eriocnemis (Vipera/Valgami) - Erwin Schrodinger, Town, killed D3
  16. Mue
  17. Ninjacatblue - John Locke, Molly Maguires, lynched D4
  18. Mithent
  19. Rosetta248
  20. Tsaiah
  21. Ghost Cat (Stormdreamer/SilverNight104)
  22. Kapara - Ned Kelly, Town, lynched D1
  23. Yatagarasu (Firo/Varikset) - Lewis Carroll, Town, killed D4
  24. Imraldera
  25. ZolfJKimbleeXME

--FloatingInSpace was replaced by luxmold
--VivaFariy was replaced by Rosetta248
--Bequerel was replaced by Mithent
--8uny was replaced by Journey
--Servalan was replaced by xspideray

Substitutes
  • Mithent
  • narumitsu
  • luxmold
  • xspideray
  • Rosetta248
  • Journey
  • demoliceros
  • Ravinmad
  • Alphadragon
The real MVPs.

Spectators
Rangiku, CakeOn, SmashedFish, amapup, Detroness, Lyxla, YaBoiGuzma
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Signup Thread | Discussion Thread | Lynch Thread

Current Day: GAME OVER
Game Wrap-Up Post

Game Announcements
Day 0: End of Night
Day 1: End of Day
Day 2: Announcement | Announcement 2 | End of Day
Day 3: Annoucnement | End of Day
Day 4: End of Day
Day 5: End of Day

Win Conditions
Town: You win when all factions that cannot win with town have been eliminated and at least one of your number lives.
Mafia: You win when you outnumber or eliminate all players in factions that cannot win with mafia and at least one of your number lives, or when nothing can prevent this.

Other Win Conditions (aka 'Wincons') may apply. Standard wincons are shown above and your mileage may vary. Historical Mafia(KF) and its associates are not responsible for any deaths that may occur due to these or other wincons that may or may not be present in the game. If you have read this entire bit at this size kudos to you and, for added fun, please say 'I found the Easter egg!' in your first post.
Signup Thread | Discussion Thread | Lynch Thread

Current Day: GAME OVER
Game Wrap-Up Post

Game Announcements
Day 0: End of Night
Day 1: End of Day
Day 2: Announcement | Announcement 2 | End of Day
Day 3: Annoucnement | End of Day
Day 4: End of Day
Day 5: End of Day

Win Conditions
Town: You win when all factions that cannot win with town have been eliminated and at least one of your number lives.
Mafia: You win when you outnumber or eliminate all players in factions that cannot win with mafia and at least one of your number lives, or when nothing can prevent this.

Other Win Conditions (aka 'Wincons') may apply. Standard wincons are shown above and your mileage may vary. Historical Mafia(KF) and its associates are not responsible for any deaths that may occur due to these or other wincons that may or may not be present in the game. If you have read this entire bit at this size kudos to you and, for added fun, please say 'I found the Easter egg!' in your first post.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][size=5]Rules[/size][/center] [size=4]General[/size] [list][*]Days will be 45 hours long with a 3 hour lockdown period beginning at [b]16:00 FR time[/b]. Once lockdown has begun, actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue posting until you see the RESERVED posts, which may occur at any point during the lockdown phase. You may not post until you are pinged with the long version of the End of the Day post. If lockdown is ended early, it will add more time to the next day - lockdown time will not change barring extenuating circumstances. [*]Town and Mafia win conditions will be public knowledge. Other win conditions (wincons) may apply depending on roles and setup, and will be revealed at the end of the game. [*]This is a [b]non-RP[/b] game. Do not RP a dragon or your role in this game. [*]Word of Mod is final. I and any comods I may have reserve the right to hand down punishment as seen fit for breaking any of these rules. Punishments may run from a warning to replacement to modkill, depending on the type of infraction and severity. [*]Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Final interpretation of the rules is up to the mods. In general, follow the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER of the rules. [b]Ask if you are unsure[/b]. [*]I also reserve the right to change or add rules as I see fit. Any rule changes that may occur during the game will be announced to the thread as necessary. [*]Remember first and foremost that [b]this is a game[/b]. Be civil, and expect arguments that may become heated. Aggressive behavior is allowed and expected, but personal attacks are NOT okay. [*]Players are expected to abide not only by the rules placed on this thread, but also to continue to follow all [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=50]Rules and Guidelines[/url] and the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Code of Conduct[/url] for FlightRising at all times during the course of the game. [*]The game will end when a game-ending faction has achieved its win condition. A game-ending faction is any faction whose wincon cannot win with any other wincon.[/list] [size=4]Activity and Posting[/size] [list][*]You may edit posts, but do not delete posts. [*]Do not copy-paste or screenshot anything I have told you directly. Quoting in the thread and paraphrasing private communication is fine. [*]Once you are dead, you are dead. There is no goodbye, last will, or final words. You may not post in the thread again until the end of the game. [*][b]If you are not a player in the game, or have been eliminated from the game, please do not post in the discussion thread.[/b] If you would like to spectate, have any questions or concerns, or would like to become a substitute, please [b]PM me[/b]. [*]Activity in the game counts as posting in the Discussion and Lynch threads. You must post at least once per day cycle. If you miss a day, you will be prodded. If you miss a second day in a row, you will be replaced provided subs are available. If you come back before I find a sub, you may keep your position. If replacement does not come in a timely manner, your slot may be modkilled. [*]Hydra players are allowed in this game. A ‘hydra’ is a playerslot that has two or more players in the same role.[/list] [size=4]Communication[/size] [list][*]Out of thread game-related communication to any living or dead player is prohibited by any means (PM, QT, Skype, etc.) unless otherwise specified in your rolesheet. This applies not only to members of the game, but any substitute players or spectators. [*]You will receive a private QuickTopic (QT) link for submission of actions. Please use this to ask questions as well. [b]Do NOT share this link with anyone![/b] [*]I will not lie to you. I may answer vaguely, or say “no comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but I will not directly lie to you or answer you in a deliberately misleading way if you ask a specific question. [*]My inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns about the game, and you may feel free to contact me at any time for any reason. I do receive many PMs though, and prefer you to use your QuickTopic if it is not something dire.[/list] [size=4]Actions[/size] [list][*]Actions are your vote and your abilities. Votes will take place in the threads (whether in lynch thread or in game thread), and abilities are submitted in your QT. [*]Abilities occur in a specific order. Not everything will be announced to the thread and/or sent as results to you as part of the End of the Day results. The precise order that actions are processed will not be revealed. Your ability may fail inexplicably due to things that happen in the game without you knowing it. [*]You may only use one active ability a day unless otherwise specified. An active ability is one that is non-passive; [b]active abilities include Lightning abilities[/b]. Non-Lightning abilities may be submitted anytime before lockdown occurs. [*]Passive abilities, marked as [PASSIVE], occur under specific conditions and will occur automatically. If it is NOT listed as being passive, assume you must activate them. [*]Lightning abilities may have special rules in order to work - in general, they should be sent in via PM, as PMs are more immediately noticeable, unless otherwise specified. [b]Lightning abilities can only be submitted up to one hour prior to lockdown[/b], in order to allow time to see it and make any necessary announcements. Lightning abilities are also specified as [LIGHTNING]. [/list] [size=4]Lynch[/size] [list][*]Voting will take place in a separate voting thread. [*]In order for a lynch to occur, 20% of currently living players (rounded up) must make a any vote (except No Vote) during that day cycle. In a game of 20 players, 4 people must cast a vote. [*][b]A lynch can occur by any number of votes as long as the 20% rule has been achieved. There is no hammer on reaching majority vote.[/b] [*]You may change your votes as many times as you like by [s]striking through[/s] your previous vote, but when the thread gets locked, the final name will be your vote. The no editing rule does NOT apply to the lynch thread, and if you do not strike through your vote, the first vote will be your vote. [*]The player with the highest number of votes will be lynched. [*]If two or more players are tied in votes or not enough players vote, alternate methods may be used. [*]A [b]No Vote[/b] is different from a [b]No Lynch[/b]. No Votes are abstention from a vote (ie, I will not be voting today); No Lynches are for, as it says on the tin, no lynch to occur. In order for a No Lynch to win, it MUST have majority vote over all other votes, excluding No Vote. A tie between a No Lynch and a player will result in a lynch. [*][b]Do not use nicknames when voting![/b] Yes, crunch time gets hectic, but the mods do not know every single player's nickname. Please use either the full username, or the hydra name if applicable. Votes that are not clear (ie, a common nickname among several players) will be counted as a No Vote.[/list]
Rules

General
  • Days will be 45 hours long with a 3 hour lockdown period beginning at 16:00 FR time. Once lockdown has begun, actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue posting until you see the RESERVED posts, which may occur at any point during the lockdown phase. You may not post until you are pinged with the long version of the End of the Day post. If lockdown is ended early, it will add more time to the next day - lockdown time will not change barring extenuating circumstances.
  • Town and Mafia win conditions will be public knowledge. Other win conditions (wincons) may apply depending on roles and setup, and will be revealed at the end of the game.
  • This is a non-RP game. Do not RP a dragon or your role in this game.
  • Word of Mod is final. I and any comods I may have reserve the right to hand down punishment as seen fit for breaking any of these rules. Punishments may run from a warning to replacement to modkill, depending on the type of infraction and severity.
  • Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Final interpretation of the rules is up to the mods. In general, follow the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER of the rules. Ask if you are unsure.
  • I also reserve the right to change or add rules as I see fit. Any rule changes that may occur during the game will be announced to the thread as necessary.
  • Remember first and foremost that this is a game. Be civil, and expect arguments that may become heated. Aggressive behavior is allowed and expected, but personal attacks are NOT okay.
  • Players are expected to abide not only by the rules placed on this thread, but also to continue to follow all Rules and Guidelines and the Code of Conduct for FlightRising at all times during the course of the game.
  • The game will end when a game-ending faction has achieved its win condition. A game-ending faction is any faction whose wincon cannot win with any other wincon.

Activity and Posting
  • You may edit posts, but do not delete posts.
  • Do not copy-paste or screenshot anything I have told you directly. Quoting in the thread and paraphrasing private communication is fine.
  • Once you are dead, you are dead. There is no goodbye, last will, or final words. You may not post in the thread again until the end of the game.
  • If you are not a player in the game, or have been eliminated from the game, please do not post in the discussion thread. If you would like to spectate, have any questions or concerns, or would like to become a substitute, please PM me.
  • Activity in the game counts as posting in the Discussion and Lynch threads. You must post at least once per day cycle. If you miss a day, you will be prodded. If you miss a second day in a row, you will be replaced provided subs are available. If you come back before I find a sub, you may keep your position. If replacement does not come in a timely manner, your slot may be modkilled.
  • Hydra players are allowed in this game. A ‘hydra’ is a playerslot that has two or more players in the same role.

Communication
  • Out of thread game-related communication to any living or dead player is prohibited by any means (PM, QT, Skype, etc.) unless otherwise specified in your rolesheet. This applies not only to members of the game, but any substitute players or spectators.
  • You will receive a private QuickTopic (QT) link for submission of actions. Please use this to ask questions as well. Do NOT share this link with anyone!
  • I will not lie to you. I may answer vaguely, or say “no comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but I will not directly lie to you or answer you in a deliberately misleading way if you ask a specific question.
  • My inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns about the game, and you may feel free to contact me at any time for any reason. I do receive many PMs though, and prefer you to use your QuickTopic if it is not something dire.

Actions
  • Actions are your vote and your abilities. Votes will take place in the threads (whether in lynch thread or in game thread), and abilities are submitted in your QT.
  • Abilities occur in a specific order. Not everything will be announced to the thread and/or sent as results to you as part of the End of the Day results. The precise order that actions are processed will not be revealed. Your ability may fail inexplicably due to things that happen in the game without you knowing it.
  • You may only use one active ability a day unless otherwise specified. An active ability is one that is non-passive; active abilities include Lightning abilities. Non-Lightning abilities may be submitted anytime before lockdown occurs.
  • Passive abilities, marked as [PASSIVE], occur under specific conditions and will occur automatically. If it is NOT listed as being passive, assume you must activate them.
  • Lightning abilities may have special rules in order to work - in general, they should be sent in via PM, as PMs are more immediately noticeable, unless otherwise specified. Lightning abilities can only be submitted up to one hour prior to lockdown, in order to allow time to see it and make any necessary announcements. Lightning abilities are also specified as [LIGHTNING].

Lynch
  • Voting will take place in a separate voting thread.
  • In order for a lynch to occur, 20% of currently living players (rounded up) must make a any vote (except No Vote) during that day cycle. In a game of 20 players, 4 people must cast a vote.
  • A lynch can occur by any number of votes as long as the 20% rule has been achieved. There is no hammer on reaching majority vote.
  • You may change your votes as many times as you like by striking through your previous vote, but when the thread gets locked, the final name will be your vote. The no editing rule does NOT apply to the lynch thread, and if you do not strike through your vote, the first vote will be your vote.
  • The player with the highest number of votes will be lynched.
  • If two or more players are tied in votes or not enough players vote, alternate methods may be used.
  • A No Vote is different from a No Lynch. No Votes are abstention from a vote (ie, I will not be voting today); No Lynches are for, as it says on the tin, no lynch to occur. In order for a No Lynch to win, it MUST have majority vote over all other votes, excluding No Vote. A tie between a No Lynch and a player will result in a lynch.
  • Do not use nicknames when voting! Yes, crunch time gets hectic, but the mods do not know every single player's nickname. Please use either the full username, or the hydra name if applicable. Votes that are not clear (ie, a common nickname among several players) will be counted as a No Vote.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][size=5][b]End of Night 0[/b][/size][/center] “Ms. Finn?” Kirke jumped up from her seat in the lobby. “Dr. Finn, actually,” she corrected, smiling at the memory. “Just finished my Ph.D a few months ago.” “Congratulations.” The aide didn’t look particularly impressed. “Please follow me. The Board will see you now.” The two walked down a large, airy hallway, windows composing the walls. Below them, the bustle of the city looked little more than ants, unaware of their state as it was to those with a higher view. Kirke thought the analogy rather apt. The aide opened a door to the left just before the hall turned. “Good luck,” came the call, and Kirke nodded, taking a quick breath before walking from the anteroom into the main room. “Ah, Ms. Finn,” came the call from the far end of the large room. “Dr. now, isn’t it?” “Yes sir.” Kirke came to a stop near the middle of the table, close to where five figures sat. “You recalled me for a reason?” “Please, sit,” another voice said, gesturing to the other chair with a glass of water by it. “This is just a formality for some...rather distressing news.” Kirke sat gingerly, nodding. “Thank you, Board Members,” she said. They waved their hands, indicating that any formal address was long gone, and she asked, “So, if it’s not something that I did, why did you recall me?” The senior board member leaned forward, graying hair falling over his face. “Kirke, we’ve heard whispers that the Molly Maguires are rising again in Undead.” Kirke’s brows furrowed. “But I thought none of the Molly Maguires we were able to track made it into Undead?” she asked. “We searched-” “And it appears that we missed someone. A spy, perhaps.” The senior board member shook his head. “We need you to figure out who we missed.” Kirke looked at all the board members and nodded. “I understand, sir. Do you have a list of who we know is involved in some way?” Another board member passed a piece of paper over. “Here’s what we have so far, but I feel as though we’re missing some,” she said. “Unfortunately, we can’t help you more, but I hear you and Chao recruited someone new to your team?” Kirke smiled. “Yeah, Drud. She was my TA her final semester of grad school. She’s been rather invaluable in our quest.” “You’ll be needing it.” Kirke stood, knowing the dismissal when she heard it. “Dr. Finn, good luck.” [center][size=5][color=green][b]Begin Day 1[/b][/color][/size][/center] [size=4]Notes[/size] -Apologies on the later than I thought start, but there's still an extra couple hours for you all for Day 1. -Day 1 will end on March 5, 2017, at [b]16:00 FR[/b]. -Please make sure, if you ahve questions or problems, that you contact me immediately. [size=1]@Ambrose/@crateshya (Birds of Paradise), @polygone/@Stanari ([img]http://i.imgur.com/KcJylV2.png[/img]), @raiccoon, @Servalan, @Wintrymix, @8uny, @Moonwater/@Limelight/@Beheaded (Tarot), @LibreNoctre, @FloatingInSpace, @MagykalWagykal, @AureaImperatrix, @Kalideoscope, @Cacogen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Vipera/@Valgami (Eriocnemis), @Mue, @Ninjacatblue, @Bequerel, @VivaFariy, @Tsaiah, @Stormdreamer/@SilverNight104 (Ghost Cat), @Kapara, @Firo/@Varikset (Yatagarasu), @Imraldera, @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Mithent, @narumitsu, @luxmold, @xspideray, @Rosetta248, @Journey, @demoliceros, @Ravinmad @Rangiku, @CakeOn, @SmashedFish, @amapup, @Detroness, @Lyxla, @YaBoiGuzma, @Druddigon8, @kirkfan2255[/size] (apologies if you're double-pinged, I had to move the pinglist)
End of Night 0

“Ms. Finn?”

Kirke jumped up from her seat in the lobby. “Dr. Finn, actually,” she corrected, smiling at the memory. “Just finished my Ph.D a few months ago.”

“Congratulations.” The aide didn’t look particularly impressed. “Please follow me. The Board will see you now.”

The two walked down a large, airy hallway, windows composing the walls. Below them, the bustle of the city looked little more than ants, unaware of their state as it was to those with a higher view. Kirke thought the analogy rather apt.

The aide opened a door to the left just before the hall turned. “Good luck,” came the call, and Kirke nodded, taking a quick breath before walking from the anteroom into the main room.

“Ah, Ms. Finn,” came the call from the far end of the large room. “Dr. now, isn’t it?”

“Yes sir.” Kirke came to a stop near the middle of the table, close to where five figures sat. “You recalled me for a reason?”

“Please, sit,” another voice said, gesturing to the other chair with a glass of water by it. “This is just a formality for some...rather distressing news.”

Kirke sat gingerly, nodding. “Thank you, Board Members,” she said. They waved their hands, indicating that any formal address was long gone, and she asked, “So, if it’s not something that I did, why did you recall me?”

The senior board member leaned forward, graying hair falling over his face. “Kirke, we’ve heard whispers that the Molly Maguires are rising again in Undead.”

Kirke’s brows furrowed. “But I thought none of the Molly Maguires we were able to track made it into Undead?” she asked. “We searched-”

“And it appears that we missed someone. A spy, perhaps.” The senior board member shook his head. “We need you to figure out who we missed.”

Kirke looked at all the board members and nodded. “I understand, sir. Do you have a list of who we know is involved in some way?”

Another board member passed a piece of paper over. “Here’s what we have so far, but I feel as though we’re missing some,” she said. “Unfortunately, we can’t help you more, but I hear you and Chao recruited someone new to your team?”

Kirke smiled. “Yeah, Drud. She was my TA her final semester of grad school. She’s been rather invaluable in our quest.”

“You’ll be needing it.” Kirke stood, knowing the dismissal when she heard it. “Dr. Finn, good luck.”

Begin Day 1

Notes
-Apologies on the later than I thought start, but there's still an extra couple hours for you all for Day 1.
-Day 1 will end on March 5, 2017, at 16:00 FR.
-Please make sure, if you ahve questions or problems, that you contact me immediately.

@Ambrose/@crateshya (Birds of Paradise), @polygone/@Stanari (KcJylV2.png), @raiccoon, @Servalan, @Wintrymix, @8uny, @Moonwater/@Limelight/@Beheaded (Tarot), @LibreNoctre, @FloatingInSpace, @MagykalWagykal, @AureaImperatrix, @Kalideoscope, @Cacogen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Vipera/@Valgami (Eriocnemis), @Mue, @Ninjacatblue, @Bequerel, @VivaFariy, @Tsaiah, @Stormdreamer/@SilverNight104 (Ghost Cat), @Kapara, @Firo/@Varikset (Yatagarasu), @Imraldera, @ZolfJKimbleeXME

@Mithent, @narumitsu, @luxmold, @xspideray, @Rosetta248, @Journey, @demoliceros, @Ravinmad

@Rangiku, @CakeOn, @SmashedFish, @amapup, @Detroness, @Lyxla, @YaBoiGuzma, @Druddigon8, @kirkfan2255

(apologies if you're double-pinged, I had to move the pinglist)
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255

'I found the Easter egg!'

And hi, everyone! :D
@kirkfan2255

'I found the Easter egg!'

And hi, everyone! :D
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Hello! :D Finally getting back into the swing of mafias!
Hello! :D Finally getting back into the swing of mafias!
uCR5SCW.png
hissssss
hissssss
MM82e8q.png
Tsaiah for IC
Tsaiah for IC
MM82e8q.png
no D0 murderage

I am disappoint
no D0 murderage

I am disappoint
MM82e8q.png