Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 3 Discussion | GameOver
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 340 341
[center][size=5][b]End of Day 2[/b][/size][/center] Kirke was grading papers when the dossier lit up again. She scrambled for her TV remote, turning the TV on just in time to watch [b]Zenobia[/b] walk up to the gallows. “That makes two dead...with this many people? Wow.” Kirke flipped through her files, debating whether to call Chao and Drud or not. “The Maguires really aren’t moving quickly.” Frowning, she glanced back at the grading, but instead opened up Chrome on her laptop and began to search. Nearly an hour later, she was still embroiled in her search when there was a knock on the door. “Come in!” she called, and Drud poked her head into the office. “Hey, Pro- Kirke, do you have a minute?” “Always.” Drud came into the room and sat down in the chair, crossing her legs and nodding at the TV. “Have you been watching?” Kirke frowned, checking the dossier. “No, why? What’s up?” Drud handed over a sheet of paper, looking as serious as she’d ever been. “[b]Juliette Gordon Low[/b] is dead.” “But she wasn’t on the list we had,” Kirke said, scanning through it. “This isn’t good. The Board thought the roster was incomplete, but now we know there’s names missing. That means…” “That there are rogue agents,” Chao chimed in from the doorway. She sauntered in, leaning against the door after she swung it shut. “We knew this was a possibility.” “Do you know who was in charge of Low?” Kirke shook her head in response to her own question. “It doesn’t matter, anyway, there’s too many guardians who’re MIA. We’d never vet them all in time.” “We might not have to.” Drud nodded at the TV screen, where [b]Corrie ten Boom[/b] appeared to be pointing someone else in a new direction. “Huh.” Kirke tilted her head. “I can’t argue with that.” Chao shook her head. “Listen, we’ll still be better off trying to vet some of our agents, at least know who’s not involved,” she said. “Then we can narrow down our Maguires.” “I hope you’re right,” Kirke muttered, staring at the TV. “I hope you’re right.” [center][size=4][b]Short Version[/b][/size][/center] @MagykalWagykal (Zenobia, [color=green]Town[/color]) has been lynched. Tarot (@Moonwater, @Limelight, @Beheaded) (Juliette Gordon Low, [color=green]Town[/color]) has been killed. [center][size=5][color=green][b]Begin Day 3[/b][/color][/size][/center] [size=4]Notes[/size] @Bequerel has been removed due to inactivity. They have been replaced by @Mithent. @8uny has had to drop from the game. They have been replaced by @Journey. Please welcome our new subs to the game! On that vein, my apologies on so many substitutions today. I knew there was going to be one, but the others were unexpected. The subs have been doing an amazing job at responding to me, and I just want to thank all of them, whether they’ve replaced in or not yet, for being amazing. [b]--Next lockdown is 3/9/17 at 16:00 FR.[/b] One VERY IMPORTANT NOTE for next EoD: I have a night class that starts at 16:00. I will be posting lockdown from my phone that night. My class is two and a half hours long, meaning that by the time I get back to my laptop, it’ll be very close to normal EoD time. I will try to get as much of the EoD written beforehand as I can, but I will be extending EoD by half an hour to give myself enough time to get actions sent out. Lockdown for Day 4 will come half an hour later than normal for the next night. I’ll remind you when I post the Lockdown posts, but just so you’re aware of what’s going on, I wanted to mention it now. [size=1]@Ambrose/@crateshya (Birds of Paradise), @polygone/@Stanari ([img]http://i.imgur.com/KcJylV2.png[/img]), @raiccoon, @Servalan, @Wintrymix, @8uny, @Moonwater/@Limelight/@Beheaded (Tarot), @LibreNoctre, @luxmold, @MagykalWagykal, @AureaImperatrix, @Kalideoscope, @Cacogen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Vipera/@Valgami (Eriocnemis), @Mue, @Ninjacatblue, @Bequerel, @Rosetta248, @Tsaiah, @Stormdreamer/@SilverNight104 (Ghost Cat), @Firo/@Varikset (Yatagarasu), @Imraldera, @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Kapara @Mithent, @narumitsu, @xspideray, @Journey, @demoliceros, @Ravinmad @Rangiku, @CakeOn, @SmashedFish, @amapup, @Lyxla, @YaBoiGuzma, @Druddigon8, @kirkfan2255[/size]
End of Day 2

Kirke was grading papers when the dossier lit up again. She scrambled for her TV remote, turning the TV on just in time to watch Zenobia walk up to the gallows.

“That makes two dead...with this many people? Wow.” Kirke flipped through her files, debating whether to call Chao and Drud or not. “The Maguires really aren’t moving quickly.”

Frowning, she glanced back at the grading, but instead opened up Chrome on her laptop and began to search.

Nearly an hour later, she was still embroiled in her search when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in!” she called, and Drud poked her head into the office. “Hey, Pro- Kirke, do you have a minute?”

“Always.” Drud came into the room and sat down in the chair, crossing her legs and nodding at the TV.

“Have you been watching?”

Kirke frowned, checking the dossier. “No, why? What’s up?”

Drud handed over a sheet of paper, looking as serious as she’d ever been. “Juliette Gordon Low is dead.”

“But she wasn’t on the list we had,” Kirke said, scanning through it. “This isn’t good. The Board thought the roster was incomplete, but now we know there’s names missing. That means…”

“That there are rogue agents,” Chao chimed in from the doorway. She sauntered in, leaning against the door after she swung it shut. “We knew this was a possibility.”

“Do you know who was in charge of Low?” Kirke shook her head in response to her own question. “It doesn’t matter, anyway, there’s too many guardians who’re MIA. We’d never vet them all in time.”

“We might not have to.” Drud nodded at the TV screen, where Corrie ten Boom appeared to be pointing someone else in a new direction.

“Huh.” Kirke tilted her head. “I can’t argue with that.”

Chao shook her head. “Listen, we’ll still be better off trying to vet some of our agents, at least know who’s not involved,” she said. “Then we can narrow down our Maguires.”

“I hope you’re right,” Kirke muttered, staring at the TV. “I hope you’re right.”

Short Version

@MagykalWagykal (Zenobia, Town) has been lynched.

Tarot (@Moonwater, @Limelight, @Beheaded) (Juliette Gordon Low, Town) has been killed.

Begin Day 3

Notes

@Bequerel has been removed due to inactivity. They have been replaced by @Mithent.

@8uny has had to drop from the game. They have been replaced by @Journey.

Please welcome our new subs to the game!

On that vein, my apologies on so many substitutions today. I knew there was going to be one, but the others were unexpected. The subs have been doing an amazing job at responding to me, and I just want to thank all of them, whether they’ve replaced in or not yet, for being amazing.

--Next lockdown is 3/9/17 at 16:00 FR.

One VERY IMPORTANT NOTE for next EoD: I have a night class that starts at 16:00. I will be posting lockdown from my phone that night. My class is two and a half hours long, meaning that by the time I get back to my laptop, it’ll be very close to normal EoD time. I will try to get as much of the EoD written beforehand as I can, but I will be extending EoD by half an hour to give myself enough time to get actions sent out. Lockdown for Day 4 will come half an hour later than normal for the next night. I’ll remind you when I post the Lockdown posts, but just so you’re aware of what’s going on, I wanted to mention it now.

@Ambrose/@crateshya (Birds of Paradise), @polygone/@Stanari (KcJylV2.png), @raiccoon, @Servalan, @Wintrymix, @8uny, @Moonwater/@Limelight/@Beheaded (Tarot), @LibreNoctre, @luxmold, @MagykalWagykal, @AureaImperatrix, @Kalideoscope, @Cacogen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Vipera/@Valgami (Eriocnemis), @Mue, @Ninjacatblue, @Bequerel, @Rosetta248, @Tsaiah, @Stormdreamer/@SilverNight104 (Ghost Cat), @Firo/@Varikset (Yatagarasu), @Imraldera, @ZolfJKimbleeXME

@Kapara

@Mithent, @narumitsu, @xspideray, @Journey, @demoliceros, @Ravinmad

@Rangiku, @CakeOn, @SmashedFish, @amapup, @Lyxla, @YaBoiGuzma, @Druddigon8, @kirkfan2255
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255 *internal screaming*

Double checking I counted 13 votes for the MagWag, not 12. Is the votecount you posted correct?
@kirkfan2255 *internal screaming*

Double checking I counted 13 votes for the MagWag, not 12. Is the votecount you posted correct?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Wintrymix

If youre still poisoned then we can be that together now.
@Wintrymix

If youre still poisoned then we can be that together now.
_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif
wait i'm reading page 125
wait i'm reading page 125
moHYLEk.gif
Hi, it me. Journals.
Hi, it me. Journals.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
that kill implies some incredibly interesting things
that kill implies some incredibly interesting things
MM82e8q.png
Tarot? interesting choice

Wolf's still alive.

"Corrie" appears to be a redirector/witch?
Tarot? interesting choice

Wolf's still alive.

"Corrie" appears to be a redirector/witch?
if you are town and poisoned mue, you can fight me honestly
if you are town and poisoned mue, you can fight me honestly
MM82e8q.png
thats quite a few extra votes you got there poly/stan
thats quite a few extra votes you got there poly/stan
_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif
So Corrie ten Boom, re-director it seems.

Also now comes the question, is there truly a name claim killer

Also thank you for the cake?
So Corrie ten Boom, re-director it seems.

Also now comes the question, is there truly a name claim killer

Also thank you for the cake?
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 340 341