Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Signups(Subs Needed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0fvIlIw.png[/img] A lone figure slinks through the night, moving as one with the shade into the foul, cloying pool where the Shadowbinder resides. Their flesh crawls as the filthy liquid clings to their skin, but mere discomfort is not enough to stop them from pushing forward. Upon reaching the reclining goddess, they eagerly curl themselves around a darkly scaled limb and offer up their gathered secrets, the whispered words flowing and dancing in time with the shifting of the surrounding shadows. "It is time, my goddess. They have sent their finest to observe and steal that which is rightfully yours - though they still suspect nothing of the truth. Preparations have been made and traps set at the yearly gathering place, and the fool idol is on his way... We are eager to [i]feast on their blood[/i] and show the [i]insufferable [/i]sparks [i]just how pathetic[/i] they truly are. All that remains for us to do is wait for the time to arrive..." The shadows curl around the figure, encasing their body carefully for the Shadowbinder to use as a conduit to speak directly into their mind. [b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][size=5][color=#600090]>> You have served me well, my shadow... [i]But there's still something you're not telling me, isn't there?[/i] <<[/b] They shuddered at the feeling of the shadows invading their mind, the words of their goddess flowing through them as if they were their own thoughts. Having their intentions read was humbling enough, but the added magical pressure was almost too much to bear, their mind and vision going slightly fuzzy at the edges from the intensity. Their reply came as a hollow gasp. "Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I... I did not wish to be indecorous, however... I fear that I may lack the power required of me to complete this task." The Shadowbinder's eyes glinted with amusement as she realised what her pet was asking of her. Of course, they were not the first to want such a thing by any means, but this one was different. This one had served her loyally for centuries. This one had [i]earned[/i] it. She grinned upon finding that she held no reservations to giving this gift to her favoured shadow, ooze dripping from her maw as she once again decided to forgo actually speaking in favour of injecting her commands directly into the poor creature's mind. [b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][size=5][color=#600090]>> Very well... [i]Drink[/i]. You have earned this. <<[/b] They could hardly believe they had been given permission for such a thing, but it was impossible to doubt it when her words still echoed in their mind. Their eyes darted down to the scaled flesh beneath them as they figured out the best method of approach(dragon scales, especially that of a god, are of course very hard and cannot be penetrated by vampire fangs). Slowly, carefully, they worked their fangs under the scales in order to get to the flesh beneath, at which point they bit down deep and let the liquid power flow into them. However, it was hardly a delightful experience - the blood of the Shadowbinder was foul, twisted and dark, just like her element, and felt as if it was corroding the poor vampire's throat as they swallowed it down. If they were being honest with themselves, it was probably the worst moment of their entire wretched existence to date. But they were far too deluded to care - this was a being who had pledged their life to shadow, after all. And so, with tears flowing freely from their eyes at the pain, they continued to drink until they could drink no longer, at which point they fell unconscious. When they awoke, they were floating atop the foul pool, shadows swirling about them. They curiously reached a hand out into the cluster of shadows, and gasped as the wisps of darkness obeyed their wishes. They quickly looked to their goddess for some type of answer as to what exactly had happened to them after drinking her blood, but the Shadowbinder did not respond to their unasked question and simply commanded for them to go. Well... Life's no fun when you're given all the answers, right? They quickly gathered their wits and left, delighting in the fact that they could now effortlessly flow through the previously cloying liquid of the pool. Now that they had these powers, they would be unstoppable! There was only one thing in the way of their plans now, or rather, one person... But thanks to these powers, he wouldn't stand a chance~ They grinned contently, their goal firmly set within their mind... [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][size=5][i]Down with the fool idol, Nerasis![/i]
0fvIlIw.png

A lone figure slinks through the night, moving as one with the shade into the foul, cloying pool where the Shadowbinder resides. Their flesh crawls as the filthy liquid clings to their skin, but mere discomfort is not enough to stop them from pushing forward.

Upon reaching the reclining goddess, they eagerly curl themselves around a darkly scaled limb and offer up their gathered secrets, the whispered words flowing and dancing in time with the shifting of the surrounding shadows. "It is time, my goddess. They have sent their finest to observe and steal that which is rightfully yours - though they still suspect nothing of the truth. Preparations have been made and traps set at the yearly gathering place, and the fool idol is on his way... We are eager to feast on their blood and show the insufferable sparks just how pathetic they truly are. All that remains for us to do is wait for the time to arrive..."

The shadows curl around the figure, encasing their body carefully for the Shadowbinder to use as a conduit to speak directly into their mind.

>> You have served me well, my shadow... But there's still something you're not telling me, isn't there? <<

They shuddered at the feeling of the shadows invading their mind, the words of their goddess flowing through them as if they were their own thoughts. Having their intentions read was humbling enough, but the added magical pressure was almost too much to bear, their mind and vision going slightly fuzzy at the edges from the intensity. Their reply came as a hollow gasp. "Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I... I did not wish to be indecorous, however... I fear that I may lack the power required of me to complete this task."

The Shadowbinder's eyes glinted with amusement as she realised what her pet was asking of her. Of course, they were not the first to want such a thing by any means, but this one was different. This one had served her loyally for centuries. This one had earned it. She grinned upon finding that she held no reservations to giving this gift to her favoured shadow, ooze dripping from her maw as she once again decided to forgo actually speaking in favour of injecting her commands directly into the poor creature's mind.

>> Very well... Drink. You have earned this. <<

They could hardly believe they had been given permission for such a thing, but it was impossible to doubt it when her words still echoed in their mind. Their eyes darted down to the scaled flesh beneath them as they figured out the best method of approach(dragon scales, especially that of a god, are of course very hard and cannot be penetrated by vampire fangs). Slowly, carefully, they worked their fangs under the scales in order to get to the flesh beneath, at which point they bit down deep and let the liquid power flow into them.

However, it was hardly a delightful experience - the blood of the Shadowbinder was foul, twisted and dark, just like her element, and felt as if it was corroding the poor vampire's throat as they swallowed it down. If they were being honest with themselves, it was probably the worst moment of their entire wretched existence to date. But they were far too deluded to care - this was a being who had pledged their life to shadow, after all. And so, with tears flowing freely from their eyes at the pain, they continued to drink until they could drink no longer, at which point they fell unconscious.

When they awoke, they were floating atop the foul pool, shadows swirling about them. They curiously reached a hand out into the cluster of shadows, and gasped as the wisps of darkness obeyed their wishes. They quickly looked to their goddess for some type of answer as to what exactly had happened to them after drinking her blood, but the Shadowbinder did not respond to their unasked question and simply commanded for them to go.

Well... Life's no fun when you're given all the answers, right? They quickly gathered their wits and left, delighting in the fact that they could now effortlessly flow through the previously cloying liquid of the pool. Now that they had these powers, they would be unstoppable! There was only one thing in the way of their plans now, or rather, one person... But thanks to these powers, he wouldn't stand a chance~ They grinned contently, their goal firmly set within their mind... Down with the fool idol, Nerasis!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Spy's Venom is a mafia game that will be run by me, Nerasis.
It is being run to celebrate Trickmurk and will be starting in February.

This game is the sequel to SPARKVOLT.

Current Status: Game in progress!
Spy's Venom is a mafia game that will be run by me, Nerasis.
It is being run to celebrate Trickmurk and will be starting in February.

This game is the sequel to SPARKVOLT.

Current Status: Game in progress!
Rules

1. Play nice! If I see anyone being needlessly aggressive to the point where people are starting to get uncomfortable, then you will get a warning. If you do not heed my warning, you will be removed from the game. If you feel that you or another player are being treated unfairly by anyone(even me!), please PM me and I will address the issue.

2. Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication! In regards to spreadsheets:
    • You are allowed to maintain spreadsheets containing basic information(names, timezones, pronouns, confirmed/suspected alignments, post counts, etc)
    • You may not store anything incriminating another player on your spreadsheet
    • You must keep your spreadsheet set so that only you can edit it. People should discuss in the discussion thread, I don't want part of the game taking place where I can't see. Your spreadsheet is for your own personal use, if someone else wants a spreadsheet too then they can make their own or copy yours.

3. Respect the mod! I'm in charge here, and I have to keep some sort of order otherwise the game will just fall to pieces and nobody will be able to have any fun. A bit of playful banter is okay, but don't take it too far. You are able to lynch & perform any night actions on me, just remember that your actions will have consequences.

4. Editing, fluff and other shenanigans are encouraged! Please keep things at a reasonable level, though - posting the entire Bee Movie script would be taking things too far.

5. No taking screenshots of anything game related! Copy/pasting things that have been said to you outside of the discussion thread is not allowed either.
Rules

1. Play nice! If I see anyone being needlessly aggressive to the point where people are starting to get uncomfortable, then you will get a warning. If you do not heed my warning, you will be removed from the game. If you feel that you or another player are being treated unfairly by anyone(even me!), please PM me and I will address the issue.

2. Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication! In regards to spreadsheets:
    • You are allowed to maintain spreadsheets containing basic information(names, timezones, pronouns, confirmed/suspected alignments, post counts, etc)
    • You may not store anything incriminating another player on your spreadsheet
    • You must keep your spreadsheet set so that only you can edit it. People should discuss in the discussion thread, I don't want part of the game taking place where I can't see. Your spreadsheet is for your own personal use, if someone else wants a spreadsheet too then they can make their own or copy yours.

3. Respect the mod! I'm in charge here, and I have to keep some sort of order otherwise the game will just fall to pieces and nobody will be able to have any fun. A bit of playful banter is okay, but don't take it too far. You are able to lynch & perform any night actions on me, just remember that your actions will have consequences.

4. Editing, fluff and other shenanigans are encouraged! Please keep things at a reasonable level, though - posting the entire Bee Movie script would be taking things too far.

5. No taking screenshots of anything game related! Copy/pasting things that have been said to you outside of the discussion thread is not allowed either.
[center][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=4][size=4]How to sign up![/b] For this game you guys will be a mix of vampires, spies from the lightning flight(sparks), and the agents of the Shadowbinder(shadows). Though there's a chance that, what with all the chaos you'll end up being all three! There's no stopping you from being a double, or even a triple agent~ ;3 [/center]----- Because [s]I love chaos[/s] I want everyone to have a good time, I'm going to let everyone pick their own abilities~ Because your abilities can make or break the game, I must insist that you PM me your desired abilities rather than posting them here. Click these links: [url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles_Main_Page]x[/url] [url=https://epicmafia.com/role]x[/url] [url=http://poundmafia.wikidot.com/role-list]x[/url] [url=https://www.blankmediagames.com/roles/]x[/url] [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Werewolf]x[/url] to see lists of various roles/abilities you can choose - or come up with your own, if you'd rather! If you'd like any help picking abilities feel free to PM me with any questions. You get to pick six abilities, and I'll narrow it down to 2-3 from that list for the actual game. You also get to choose what alignment you'd like! You get to choose out of: [LIST][*]Town [*]Mafia [*]Neutral [*]Other [*]No Preference [/LIST] ----- Once you've decided which ones you like best, send me a PM with your top six abilities along with your desired alignment in this format: [code]Desired Abilities: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Desired Alignment: - [/code] Here's an example of what it should look like: Desired Abilities: 1. Seer 2. Killer 3. Jester 4. Night Kill Immunity 5. Redirector 6. Alignment Converter Desired Alignment: - Neutral ----- ----- Once I receive your PM with this information, you'll be added to the signup list! [b]Make sure you send me this in a PM! Do not post it here, otherwise everyone will know everything about you![/b]
How to sign up!

For this game you guys will be a mix of vampires, spies from the lightning flight(sparks), and the agents of the Shadowbinder(shadows).

Though there's a chance that, what with all the chaos you'll end up being all three! There's no stopping you from being a double, or even a triple agent~ ;3

Because I love chaos I want everyone to have a good time, I'm going to let everyone pick their own abilities~ Because your abilities can make or break the game, I must insist that you PM me your desired abilities rather than posting them here. Click these links: x x x x x to see lists of various roles/abilities you can choose - or come up with your own, if you'd rather! If you'd like any help picking abilities feel free to PM me with any questions. You get to pick six abilities, and I'll narrow it down to 2-3 from that list for the actual game.

You also get to choose what alignment you'd like! You get to choose out of:
  • Town
  • Mafia
  • Neutral
  • Other
  • No Preference

Once you've decided which ones you like best, send me a PM with your top six abilities along with your desired alignment in this format:

Code:
Desired Abilities: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Desired Alignment: -

Here's an example of what it should look like:

Desired Abilities:
1. Seer
2. Killer
3. Jester
4. Night Kill Immunity
5. Redirector
6. Alignment Converter

Desired Alignment:
- Neutral

Once I receive your PM with this information, you'll be added to the signup list!

Make sure you send me this in a PM! Do not post it here, otherwise everyone will know everything about you!
Players, Subs and Spoops
Check the above post for information on how to sign up!

Mod: Nerasis

Participants: (People who are playing the game)
  1. luxmold
  2. Leremis
  3. Blizzardwing
  4. Cognitive
  5. Bequerel
  6. DuskyChangeling
  7. Rangiku
  8. Beheaded
  9. KathiraNarae
  10. Tsaiah
  11. 8uny
  12. Rosetta248
  13. StormDreamer
  14. Fil
  15. Gwendolyn
  16. Winterreise
  17. ~Slot 17 isn't here. Shh, you didn't see anything >.>
  18. Crowlich
  19. Combtaystic
  20. MagykalWagykal
  21. TheNightDancer
  22. blanketgender
  23. Alphadragon
  24. Bearclaws
  25. TeenyTinyDragon
  26. LoveSoraTchi

Replacements: (People who will be added to the game if any participants have to drop out)
  • xspideray
  • Pandacow
  • WaterWolf600
  • Journey
  • Limelight
  • Jazperz
  • LibreNoctre
  • VelcrowC

Spectators: (People who are watching the game. You get to see what happens behind the scenes, hang out in a special chat with me and chat about the game!)
  • SilverNight104
  • demoliceros
  • SilverWinter
  • Moonwater
  • Agrina
Players, Subs and Spoops
Check the above post for information on how to sign up!

Mod: Nerasis

Participants: (People who are playing the game)
  1. luxmold
  2. Leremis
  3. Blizzardwing
  4. Cognitive
  5. Bequerel
  6. DuskyChangeling
  7. Rangiku
  8. Beheaded
  9. KathiraNarae
  10. Tsaiah
  11. 8uny
  12. Rosetta248
  13. StormDreamer
  14. Fil
  15. Gwendolyn
  16. Winterreise
  17. ~Slot 17 isn't here. Shh, you didn't see anything >.>
  18. Crowlich
  19. Combtaystic
  20. MagykalWagykal
  21. TheNightDancer
  22. blanketgender
  23. Alphadragon
  24. Bearclaws
  25. TeenyTinyDragon
  26. LoveSoraTchi

Replacements: (People who will be added to the game if any participants have to drop out)
  • xspideray
  • Pandacow
  • WaterWolf600
  • Journey
  • Limelight
  • Jazperz
  • LibreNoctre
  • VelcrowC

Spectators: (People who are watching the game. You get to see what happens behind the scenes, hang out in a special chat with me and chat about the game!)
  • SilverNight104
  • demoliceros
  • SilverWinter
  • Moonwater
  • Agrina
Pinging those involved in SPARKVOLT, the prequel to this game: @Blizzardwing @BlueAlphyn885 @Cognitive @TNTEpicMadness @luxmold @StormDreamer @Epioth @Valgami @Kapara @ChibiKittens @ChaoticKagura @PixelRawToast @Pandacow @GrimMistress @lostyeti @Bequerel @Leremis @Shadowlugia711 @Beheaded @TeenyTinyDragon @DuskyChangeling @Imraldera @SmolPeridot @Rosetta248 @Radioshock

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Jinkiez, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @KanayaChopin, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Pinging those involved in SPARKVOLT, the prequel to this game: @Blizzardwing @BlueAlphyn885 @Cognitive @TNTEpicMadness @luxmold @StormDreamer @Epioth @Valgami @Kapara @ChibiKittens @ChaoticKagura @PixelRawToast @Pandacow @GrimMistress @lostyeti @Bequerel @Leremis @Shadowlugia711 @Beheaded @TeenyTinyDragon @DuskyChangeling @Imraldera @SmolPeridot @Rosetta248 @Radioshock

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Jinkiez, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @KanayaChopin, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
@Nerasis
You posted this when I'm busy :c

I'd love a spot, but idk when I'll find the time to go through all the abilities and send you which ones I'd want.
@Nerasis
You posted this when I'm busy :c

I'd love a spot, but idk when I'll find the time to go through all the abilities and send you which ones I'd want.
@luxmold
Uhm...? Sorry for being inconvenient I guess.

I'll reserve you a spot, send your abilities over when you have time.
@luxmold
Uhm...? Sorry for being inconvenient I guess.

I'll reserve you a spot, send your abilities over when you have time.
@Nerasis
I've been waiting for this for so long. Sign me up please
@Nerasis
I've been waiting for this for so long. Sign me up please
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Leremis @Blizzardwing
Added~! ^_^
@Leremis @Blizzardwing
Added~! ^_^