Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 5991 5992
(Player 1) sings it's over, isn't it, and curls up in a little ball and cries. (Player 2) convinces them that everything is okay.
(Player 1) thinks its karaoke night and sings Monovhrome No Kiss, Shiver, and Enamel (Kuroshituji), in English. Then (Player 2) starts singing Soul Resonance and Black Paper Moon (Soul Eater). (Player 3) sings Crimson Bow and Arrow (Attack on Titan). (Player 4) is the ultimate Otaku and knows all the animes they're from.
@LadyPlague
(Player 1) sings it's over, isn't it, and curls up in a little ball and cries. (Player 2) convinces them that everything is okay.
(Player 1) thinks its karaoke night and sings Monovhrome No Kiss, Shiver, and Enamel (Kuroshituji), in English. Then (Player 2) starts singing Soul Resonance and Black Paper Moon (Soul Eater). (Player 3) sings Crimson Bow and Arrow (Attack on Titan). (Player 4) is the ultimate Otaku and knows all the animes they're from.
@LadyPlague
Hi! Call me Sansy, Mew, or Amanda!(She/her)tumblr_oal6uymiYD1ujz7f3o8_250.png clod_by_sonicblast43o9-d9u9bsv.gif
~~~~~~~~~~NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~
Will be willing to pay up to 100K T for a solgaleo dragon, depending on how much resemblance/ if it is adult or hatchling, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG LOVING SUMMER OF STEVEN A. K. A. STEVEN'S SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!
Yo. I'm @SANSationalmew but you can call me Amanda, Mew, or Sansy!
I'm about 9 hours before FR time (I think), and I love Black Butler, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Pokemon, Undertale, and Steven Universe!
Hope to see you around! Plague Mama 4eva!!!
tumblr_nxdbboJKKJ1ukywbko1_250.png
@LadyPlague Option B plz
@LadyPlague Option B plz
Hi! Call me Sansy, Mew, or Amanda!(She/her)tumblr_oal6uymiYD1ujz7f3o8_250.png clod_by_sonicblast43o9-d9u9bsv.gif
~~~~~~~~~~NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~
Will be willing to pay up to 100K T for a solgaleo dragon, depending on how much resemblance/ if it is adult or hatchling, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG LOVING SUMMER OF STEVEN A. K. A. STEVEN'S SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!
Yo. I'm @SANSationalmew but you can call me Amanda, Mew, or Sansy!
I'm about 9 hours before FR time (I think), and I love Black Butler, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Pokemon, Undertale, and Steven Universe!
Hope to see you around! Plague Mama 4eva!!!
tumblr_nxdbboJKKJ1ukywbko1_250.png
@LadyPlague

I like option B better.

Also, have an event:

(Player1) gets pulled into the anti-void to be used as a puppet by the Error Jelly. (Fatal)
@LadyPlague

I like option B better.

Also, have an event:

(Player1) gets pulled into the anti-void to be used as a puppet by the Error Jelly. (Fatal)
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@LadyPlague
Option B.
I sorta like how we'll see two different (or atleast different-ish???) sets of characters and that you can enter 2 tributes. Enterin1 tribute seems so... weird to me, honestly. I'm so used to 2 now-- and i remember back when you could enter three, and one fandom per one person! I remember you could only enter 2 players starting... game 7 or 8. I won both before the 2 tribute rule was set. Hm.
@LadyPlague
Option B.
I sorta like how we'll see two different (or atleast different-ish???) sets of characters and that you can enter 2 tributes. Enterin1 tribute seems so... weird to me, honestly. I'm so used to 2 now-- and i remember back when you could enter three, and one fandom per one person! I remember you could only enter 2 players starting... game 7 or 8. I won both before the 2 tribute rule was set. Hm.
T3TuubO.png
@LadyPlague

(Player1) and (Player2) play Forza Motorsport.

(Player1) trips over some notes. Well, everything turning pink wasn't supposed to happen...

(Player1) time travels. Gods got called in for cleanup duty. (Fatal)

(Player1) yells at (Player2) until (he/she2) attacks, tired of the hollering.

(Player1) and (Player2) taunt Cthulu. (Fatal to P1, P2)

(Player1) climbs the Pillar of the World.
@LadyPlague

(Player1) and (Player2) play Forza Motorsport.

(Player1) trips over some notes. Well, everything turning pink wasn't supposed to happen...

(Player1) time travels. Gods got called in for cleanup duty. (Fatal)

(Player1) yells at (Player2) until (he/she2) attacks, tired of the hollering.

(Player1) and (Player2) taunt Cthulu. (Fatal to P1, P2)

(Player1) climbs the Pillar of the World.

He/him | FRT+1 x
I'm trying not to be rude, but, @LadyPlague, when are the games going to start?
I'm trying not to be rude, but, @LadyPlague, when are the games going to start?
x0dMTPw.png
@ladyplague

Sorry for being late about this. I wasn't really sure who to enter, I'm going to enter Trailer Park Boys again.

Username: Werelynx
Distrcit: Any
Fandom: Trailer Park Boys
Characters:

Bubbles

Ricky

both male
@ladyplague

Sorry for being late about this. I wasn't really sure who to enter, I'm going to enter Trailer Park Boys again.

Username: Werelynx
Distrcit: Any
Fandom: Trailer Park Boys
Characters:

Bubbles

Ricky

both male
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@ScarredLightning

Tomorrow at 11:00FR time. We usually have games on Friday.
@ScarredLightning

Tomorrow at 11:00FR time. We usually have games on Friday.
Ru6naU3.png
So Izuru and Nagito. Could either of you two win the Games today since tomorrow is my birthday/FR Anniversary? Please and thank you.
(There's two other characters I would be ok with winning as well, but I shall not name them. They are my back up in case I accedinetly jinxed Izuru and Nagito.)
So Izuru and Nagito. Could either of you two win the Games today since tomorrow is my birthday/FR Anniversary? Please and thank you.
(There's two other characters I would be ok with winning as well, but I shall not name them. They are my back up in case I accedinetly jinxed Izuru and Nagito.)
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
I might be taking a little more time than I thought getting the characters set, due to laggy internet but we're almost ready to begin our 47th round of the fandom hunger games!
I might be taking a little more time than I thought getting the characters set, due to laggy internet but we're almost ready to begin our 47th round of the fandom hunger games!
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 5991 5992