Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 ... 5991 5992
*hopes that the nichelings will not die early*
Luckily the 5.5 adam have pretty good genetics.
I'm scared for the 1.9 eve tho.
*hopes that the nichelings will not die early*
Luckily the 5.5 adam have pretty good genetics.
I'm scared for the 1.9 eve tho.
fjRdLnt.png
*suggests a random theme out of nowhere*

The Floor is Lava!

Tributes must parkour around the arena, careful not to touch the floor. Otherwise, they're toast!

There is also dealing with extreme heat, less resources, and spreading fire, but this is a kids game we are talking about. Where a floating couch is enough to survive.

The Floor is Lava!

Tributes must parkour around the arena, careful not to touch the floor. Otherwise, they're toast!

There is also dealing with extreme heat, less resources, and spreading fire, but this is a kids game we are talking about. Where a floating couch is enough to survive.
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2017-09-07 13:59:08] *suggests a random theme out of nowhere* The Floor is Lava! Tributes must parkour around the arena, careful not to touch the floor. Otherwise, they're toast! There is also dealing with extreme heat, less resources, and spreading fire, but this is a kids game we are talking about. Where a floating couch is enough to survive. [/quote] *The floor is lava animation meme intensifies*
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-09-07:

The Floor is Lava!

*The floor is lava animation meme intensifies*
fjRdLnt.png
*sits down early because she remembered: "oh hey fhg today"*
... today is friday, right?
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
[quote name="RoarofTime" date=2017-09-08 10:54:31] *sits down early because she remembered: "oh hey fhg today"* ... today is friday, right? [/quote] Yes, dear, it is. (Oh god I sound like a granny I'm so sorry)
RoarofTime wrote on 2017-09-08:
Yes, dear, it is. (Oh god I sound like a granny I'm so sorry)
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
@morikar

I still need a second tribute from you. Otherwise, one will be randomized for you.
@morikar

I still need a second tribute from you. Otherwise, one will be randomized for you.
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="RainbowServal" date=2017-09-08 01:36:45] *The floor is lava animation meme intensifies* [/quote] WATCH OUT! The floor is LAVA! *electro music plays*
RainbowServal wrote on 2017-09-08:
*The floor is lava animation meme intensifies*
WATCH OUT! The floor is LAVA! *electro music plays*
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/cd12dbaeee3bfd20c1ab2536e290609e/tumblr_nmphndTNWe1s9xmpoo1_500.gif[/img]
tumblr_nmphndTNWe1s9xmpoo1_500.gif
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Ru6naU3.png
YES HYPE
YES HYPE
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
1 2 ... 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 ... 5991 5992