Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 ... 5991 5992
Sweet, lots of characters to root for :D
Sweet, lots of characters to root for :D
wORSkxL.png
I ' m r e a d y (( But I don't really have any events to suggest, rip. ))
I ' m r e a d y (( But I don't really have any events to suggest, rip. ))
Forum-Signature.png
@LadyPlague

Event: The Plant Monster Awakens!
(Player1) is devoured by the Plant Monster. (Player1 dies)
(Player1) befriends the Plant Monster and leads it to (Player2). (Player1 kills Player2)
(Player1) is impaled by the thorns of the Plant Monster. (Player1 dies)
(Player1) gives the Plant Monster a nightlight (Player1 survives)
(Player1) is possessed by the Plant Monster and sacrifices (Player2) to it. (Player1 and Player2 die)

@LadyPlague

Event: The Plant Monster Awakens!
(Player1) is devoured by the Plant Monster. (Player1 dies)
(Player1) befriends the Plant Monster and leads it to (Player2). (Player1 kills Player2)
(Player1) is impaled by the thorns of the Plant Monster. (Player1 dies)
(Player1) gives the Plant Monster a nightlight (Player1 survives)
(Player1) is possessed by the Plant Monster and sacrifices (Player2) to it. (Player1 and Player2 die)

NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
my body is ready
my body is ready
pVhWnFy.png
*hoping for one fandom I don't want to jinx*
*hoping for one fandom I don't want to jinx*
Oh jeez I have three of my characters today! (I forgot that I ever entered the Second doctor. Wasn't that for the Sornieth round or something?)
Oh jeez I have three of my characters today! (I forgot that I ever entered the Second doctor. Wasn't that for the Sornieth round or something?)
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
We have five cats in today's game
We have five cats in today's game
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2017-06-09 13:13:27] Oh jeez I have three of my characters today! (I forgot that I ever entered the Second doctor. Wasn't that for the Sornieth round or something?) [/quote] @Werelynx It was! I debated over wether or not to have him fight in his dragon form, but decided nahhhh.
Werelynx wrote on 2017-06-09:

@Werelynx

It was! I debated over wether or not to have him fight in his dragon form, but decided nahhhh.
Ru6naU3.png
@ladyplague
Yeah I would rather have him fight in his regular form, because when he was forced to fight as a dragon he failed miserably.
@ladyplague
Yeah I would rather have him fight in his regular form, because when he was forced to fight as a dragon he failed miserably.
@LadyPlague

(TheHeroicOne here! New username ahh I don't remember if I asked for it be updated, but I got pinged SO.)

I'd love to be pinged for the beginning/end of Friday's game, and all of Saturday please! No hard feelings Apollo, haha.
@LadyPlague

(TheHeroicOne here! New username ahh I don't remember if I asked for it be updated, but I got pinged SO.)

I'd love to be pinged for the beginning/end of Friday's game, and all of Saturday please! No hard feelings Apollo, haha.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.

Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Dragon Cave 'Sonata' Dragon.
1 2 ... 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 ... 5991 5992