Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Wonderful World [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@Sinsational

Alright, thanks for clearing that up! :)
@Sinsational

Alright, thanks for clearing that up! :)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Sinsational I'd love to join in the fun! ETA: Erased already 8,D I am going like gangbusters! Or maybe just going bust... ETAA: Rallied! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27092170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270922/27092170_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Oblio licks her lips. The job of keeping track of scrolls used to belong to a Coatl named Dox, but she retired to serve Plaguemomma, so now it's her turn. She thinks she can handle this mission. She's very, very good at finding things.[/i] Please add me to the pinglist as well o/
@Sinsational

I'd love to join in the fun!

ETA: Erased already 8,D I am going like gangbusters! Or maybe just going bust...

ETAA: Rallied!

27092170_350.png

Oblio licks her lips. The job of keeping track of scrolls used to belong to a Coatl named Dox, but she retired to serve Plaguemomma, so now it's her turn. She thinks she can handle this mission. She's very, very good at finding things.

Please add me to the pinglist as well o/
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@NinaOsp @Stanzascale @magpietellme @Delcat

Adding!

@emmasquema

Stanza answered your question quite accurately! Thanks, Stanza!
@NinaOsp @Stanzascale @magpietellme @Delcat

Adding!

@emmasquema

Stanza answered your question quite accurately! Thanks, Stanza!
Light Sprite
@Amariel @IgnisFlamel @Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame @feming @alleycat @Origamer @SkyDagger @felistopaz @Watercolour @krisfire @Ragnarok42 @TerribleUsername @pinchaque @mfncool @ThisOneIsBlue @SilverNight104 @tigressRising @CatsAndMaths @LordAlois @nsts @@clarax @Lyvalaea @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @magpietellme @Delcat @emmasquema

Mission 1 Update:

Congratulations for all those who have successfully completed the mission! I'm currently taking note of who got them. ^^ The next mission is below.

---

OPTIONAL MISSION: October 10, 2016

“How was the trip?” Kishar asked as soon as you stepped in the lair. You handed her the items given to you earlier. She nodded as you recalled what had happened and what you observed.

“I see… Well, I’ll need time to analyze these things, so could you come back tomorrow instead? I mean, you could check out the other preparations for the Riot of Rot celebrations. Try a few games? Or...”

She opened her satchel, looking for something. “I sent a message to that Guardian with the cobalt facet wings but she hasn’t done anything yet. Did her spines get in the way of her work again?

TASK: Today’s mission is completely optional. You will not gain any raffle tickets for doing this mission, but finishing this will give you a chance to win 10 All-seeing Shooms to jumpstart your holiday fest item collecting! There will be ONE winner. Please do check out the other events happening as part of the month-long RoR celebration! Tomorrow will bring a bit more challenging mission to do. :)
@Amariel @IgnisFlamel @Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame @feming @alleycat @Origamer @SkyDagger @felistopaz @Watercolour @krisfire @Ragnarok42 @TerribleUsername @pinchaque @mfncool @ThisOneIsBlue @SilverNight104 @tigressRising @CatsAndMaths @LordAlois @nsts @@clarax @Lyvalaea @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @magpietellme @Delcat @emmasquema

Mission 1 Update:

Congratulations for all those who have successfully completed the mission! I'm currently taking note of who got them. ^^ The next mission is below.

---

OPTIONAL MISSION: October 10, 2016

“How was the trip?” Kishar asked as soon as you stepped in the lair. You handed her the items given to you earlier. She nodded as you recalled what had happened and what you observed.

“I see… Well, I’ll need time to analyze these things, so could you come back tomorrow instead? I mean, you could check out the other preparations for the Riot of Rot celebrations. Try a few games? Or...”

She opened her satchel, looking for something. “I sent a message to that Guardian with the cobalt facet wings but she hasn’t done anything yet. Did her spines get in the way of her work again?

TASK: Today’s mission is completely optional. You will not gain any raffle tickets for doing this mission, but finishing this will give you a chance to win 10 All-seeing Shooms to jumpstart your holiday fest item collecting! There will be ONE winner. Please do check out the other events happening as part of the month-long RoR celebration! Tomorrow will bring a bit more challenging mission to do. :)
Light Sprite
@Sinsational Pfft, I admit I completely passed over the dragon I was supposed to find because I expected him to be older. My cabbages! XD

Edit: Sorry for the double ping; I accidentally posted twice.
@Sinsational Pfft, I admit I completely passed over the dragon I was supposed to find because I expected him to be older. My cabbages! XD

Edit: Sorry for the double ping; I accidentally posted twice.
Na5WGHa.png
@Sinsational

mission complete, and now, ahem:

"My first girlfriend turned into the moon." "That's rough, buddy."
@Sinsational

mission complete, and now, ahem:

"My first girlfriend turned into the moon." "That's rough, buddy."
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
@Sinsationalist
Might be slightly inaccurate but it sounds like paper
@Sinsationalist
Might be slightly inaccurate but it sounds like paper
@Sinsationalist
I found the thing but i don't watch that kind of TV show...
@Sinsationalist
I found the thing but i don't watch that kind of TV show...
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Sinsationalist

Alright, the only things I know about that show is accidental tumblr lore, so I just grabbed the first quote from the wiki that jumped at me:

"I wasn't there when the Fire Nation attacked my people. I'm gonna make a difference this time."
@Sinsationalist

Alright, the only things I know about that show is accidental tumblr lore, so I just grabbed the first quote from the wiki that jumped at me:

"I wasn't there when the Fire Nation attacked my people. I'm gonna make a difference this time."
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Ragnarok42

Ah, it's okay! The mission is completely optional anyway. ^^

@tigressRising

*destroys all the cabbages*

@pinchaque

FAVE QUOTE! A+++
@Ragnarok42

Ah, it's okay! The mission is completely optional anyway. ^^

@tigressRising

*destroys all the cabbages*

@pinchaque