Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Wonderful World [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Sinsational
sign me up as well!
@Sinsational
sign me up as well!
@Sinsational
I want to join! Looks really interesting!
And put me on the pinglist pls so I dont miss anything
@Sinsational
I want to join! Looks really interesting!
And put me on the pinglist pls so I dont miss anything
fEKxCwT.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.giftumblr_inline_nwge4eCghJ1tpn0nn_540.png
@Sinsational
Sounds like fun. I'd like to be added.
@Sinsational
Sounds like fun. I'd like to be added.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@Sinsational i'll have no clue what i'm doing since i've never done one of these before but i'm definitely down for trying!
@Sinsational i'll have no clue what i'm doing since i've never done one of these before but i'm definitely down for trying!
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
@Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame

i'll add you all! The game will start in half an hour. Thank you for joining!
@Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame

i'll add you all! The game will start in half an hour. Thank you for joining!
Light Sprite
@Sinsational

This sounds really fun :) May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Sinsational

This sounds really fun :) May I be added to the pinglist, please?
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
@Sinsational

Not sure what I'm doing, but I want to try this out since it looks like fun! Also I'd like to be on the pinglist so I don't forget to come back.
@Sinsational

Not sure what I'm doing, but I want to try this out since it looks like fun! Also I'd like to be on the pinglist so I don't forget to come back.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
@Amariel @IgnisFlamel @Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame @feming @alleycat

DAILY MISSION: October 9, 2016

“The reports I’ve been receiving from the edges of Plague have been, to say at the very least, quite alarming. Most of them have been hearsay at this point, but one can never be sure. I’m sure you recall last year’s events about the Shade Plague, yes?” Kishar said without stopping.

You nod while trying to remember details about it.

“I cannot confirm if it is similar, or if it not, but you need to get some information for me. It is news that distresses my Aunt even more than usual. It has been reacting to her magic. It’s been very difficult to work in the lair especially as she’s in the same lair as me.”

“Oooooor… you can also look for the Mimic. Her name’s Melodia. She’s a nocturne like me!

She flies off quickly, leaving before you could decide.

So what will you do now: Do you seek Kishar’s Aunt or do you seek the Mimic?

---

TASK: As this is the first daily mission, it will be the easiest. Just think of it as a warm-up for the following daily missions. ;) All you have to do is choose between finding Kishar’s Aunt or the Mimic! They will both lead to different paths. Either way, you will be rewarded.

When you are done with the mission, ping me here with a link to your dragon that has the daily mission prize in their bio.

Good luck!
@Amariel @IgnisFlamel @Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame @feming @alleycat

DAILY MISSION: October 9, 2016

“The reports I’ve been receiving from the edges of Plague have been, to say at the very least, quite alarming. Most of them have been hearsay at this point, but one can never be sure. I’m sure you recall last year’s events about the Shade Plague, yes?” Kishar said without stopping.

You nod while trying to remember details about it.

“I cannot confirm if it is similar, or if it not, but you need to get some information for me. It is news that distresses my Aunt even more than usual. It has been reacting to her magic. It’s been very difficult to work in the lair especially as she’s in the same lair as me.”

“Oooooor… you can also look for the Mimic. Her name’s Melodia. She’s a nocturne like me!

She flies off quickly, leaving before you could decide.

So what will you do now: Do you seek Kishar’s Aunt or do you seek the Mimic?

---

TASK: As this is the first daily mission, it will be the easiest. Just think of it as a warm-up for the following daily missions. ;) All you have to do is choose between finding Kishar’s Aunt or the Mimic! They will both lead to different paths. Either way, you will be rewarded.

When you are done with the mission, ping me here with a link to your dragon that has the daily mission prize in their bio.

Good luck!
Light Sprite
@Sinsational

I found Melodia! Am I supposed to post the link to her here?
@Sinsational

I found Melodia! Am I supposed to post the link to her here?
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
@Sinsational, ping me! EDIT: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25119559] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251196/25119559_350.png[/img] [/url] got it.
@Sinsational, ping me!

EDIT:

25119559_350.png

got it.
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23