Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FF] Fiery Fix Final Game (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UF3wSTO.png[/img] Hey welcome! This is the thread for the FINAL GAME. If you're not sure what this is, click [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1955895]here[/url]. Please only post here if you have already signed up in the main thread. The players are: @RavenWolf @onefouronetwo @ardarious @Syncogon @Saraceaser @brokenstone @snow99 Chefs: -ardarious -brokenstone I'll PM roles in a minute Every player receives one automatic ticket for the final raffle. The special rule of the final game is...... Every Post Must Include A Pun Or Form Of Wordplay!!! Oh, and, you can lie about anything and everything. In fact, you probably should. Enjoy ;)
UF3wSTO.png

Hey welcome! This is the thread for the FINAL GAME. If you're not sure what this is, click here.
Please only post here if you have already signed up in the main thread.

The players are:
@RavenWolf @onefouronetwo @ardarious @Syncogon @Saraceaser @brokenstone @snow99

Chefs:
-ardarious
-brokenstone

I'll PM roles in a minute

Every player receives one automatic ticket for the final raffle.

The special rule of the final game is...... Every Post Must Include A Pun Or Form Of Wordplay!!! Oh, and, you can lie about anything and everything. In fact, you probably should. Enjoy ;)
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Well this certainly is a spicy situation. glad I don't have to celebrate the flamecaller before every post though.
Well this certainly is a spicy situation. glad I don't have to celebrate the flamecaller before every post though.
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
Yay, nothing like some good old puns to make the whole situation punny. Though, I have to say, word play isn't my strong suit, so this will definitely be interesting! XD
Yay, nothing like some good old puns to make the whole situation punny. Though, I have to say, word play isn't my strong suit, so this will definitely be interesting! XD
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@ladyknightkatsa

Oh... I didn't know the final game proceeded regardless of whether the 2nd game hasn't finished or not... May I be added into this game if it isn't too late, although I suppose you have to convert me to bytecode before you can add me in :|
@ladyknightkatsa

Oh... I didn't know the final game proceeded regardless of whether the 2nd game hasn't finished or not... May I be added into this game if it isn't too late, although I suppose you have to convert me to bytecode before you can add me in :|
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@onefouronetwo @ardarious @Syncogon @Saraceaser @brokenstone

Okay, let's all state our roles. We know that Brokenstone and Ardarious are the chefs, just not who is fake and who is true.

I am a guard, so let's get down buisness. After all,. The festival is almost over, and thyme is running out. So far, the table should look like this.

Chefs
Brokenstone
Ardarious

Guard(s)
RavenWolf

Undeclared

Onefourtwo
Syncogon
Saraceaser

@onefouronetwo @ardarious @Syncogon @Saraceaser @brokenstone

Okay, let's all state our roles. We know that Brokenstone and Ardarious are the chefs, just not who is fake and who is true.

I am a guard, so let's get down buisness. After all,. The festival is almost over, and thyme is running out. So far, the table should look like this.

Chefs
Brokenstone
Ardarious

Guard(s)
RavenWolf

Undeclared

Onefourtwo
Syncogon
Saraceaser

wind.gif
  • she/her
  • +3 FRT
    ezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
lesbian.png
I'm a true chef, but idk how to prove that
I'm a true chef, but idk how to prove that
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
I'm a Guard, and here to protect the food! ... (But how do I prove that?)
I'm a Guard, and here to protect the food! ... (But how do I prove that?)
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
We went over this in the first game... no one who's not a chef has any reason to claim anything but a guard. If the keyholder comes out, then their goose is cooked. Not to mention that most people know the Keyholder's identity. If someone who wasn't the keyholder claimed to be one, the guards would immediately call them out.
AND of course the guards have no reason to lie. Unless of course they want their team to lose...
We went over this in the first game... no one who's not a chef has any reason to claim anything but a guard. If the keyholder comes out, then their goose is cooked. Not to mention that most people know the Keyholder's identity. If someone who wasn't the keyholder claimed to be one, the guards would immediately call them out.
AND of course the guards have no reason to lie. Unless of course they want their team to lose...
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
Not unless they're either telling the truth or straight up lying about it. Though I suppose that's the name of the game, ain't it? And I mean game-game, not hunting game... oh, you know what I mean! XD

(That, and I'm part of Game 2, so I don't really know Game 1's references... ^^; )
Not unless they're either telling the truth or straight up lying about it. Though I suppose that's the name of the game, ain't it? And I mean game-game, not hunting game... oh, you know what I mean! XD

(That, and I'm part of Game 2, so I don't really know Game 1's references... ^^; )
U4Cs8mx.gif
Snow99 has been added to the game!

...I'm sensing a distinct lack of puns
Snow99 has been added to the game!

...I'm sensing a distinct lack of puns
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
1 2 3 4