Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FF] Fiery Fix Final Game (OPEN)
Well, puns are hard to do, you know? Oh, and since we seem to be missing one of the chefs at the moment...

@brokenstone! I tried to cook something to help, but it didn't turn out too well.. I took a Duracell battery and seltzer water and tried to make alkazeltzer, but it didn't turn out too great. XD

(EDIT: That was a terrible pun but I tried my best! XD)
Well, puns are hard to do, you know? Oh, and since we seem to be missing one of the chefs at the moment...

@brokenstone! I tried to cook something to help, but it didn't turn out too well.. I took a Duracell battery and seltzer water and tried to make alkazeltzer, but it didn't turn out too great. XD

(EDIT: That was a terrible pun but I tried my best! XD)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I'm a guard for what it's worth (again - i always get the boring roles rip)

Again, keyholder has a decent 50-50 shot of randomly guessing, though they should probably hold off on that until it gets close to the end. Guards have a 1 in 3 chance, knowing the keyholder.
Disregarding Snow for now (sorry, since you were added later) there's a 1 in 2 chance of a guard guessing the witch, assuming that one of the original six is a which, witch (ha) is probably true.
syncogon (me), RavenWolf, onefouronetwo, Saraceaser (ignore the keyholder in this list)

where to go from here... idk either
I'm a guard for what it's worth (again - i always get the boring roles rip)

Again, keyholder has a decent 50-50 shot of randomly guessing, though they should probably hold off on that until it gets close to the end. Guards have a 1 in 3 chance, knowing the keyholder.
Disregarding Snow for now (sorry, since you were added later) there's a 1 in 2 chance of a guard guessing the witch, assuming that one of the original six is a which, witch (ha) is probably true.
syncogon (me), RavenWolf, onefouronetwo, Saraceaser (ignore the keyholder in this list)

where to go from here... idk either
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
I'd cook eggs, but they'd simply turn out scrambled, much like what we have atm :|
I'd cook eggs, but they'd simply turn out scrambled, much like what we have atm :|
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Hello there, sorry I'm a little late but my shield got stuck in the doorway. :S Though I am just a guard I could take a shot at making some lard, I hear it's pretty fat-tastic. As for ideas on who the witches are I have no idea where to start XD.
Hello there, sorry I'm a little late but my shield got stuck in the doorway. :S Though I am just a guard I could take a shot at making some lard, I hear it's pretty fat-tastic. As for ideas on who the witches are I have no idea where to start XD.
Hmm, how about I make some cookies, because it seems we have our cookies crumbled with this task at hand. Anyone have any brilliant ideas?
Hmm, how about I make some cookies, because it seems we have our cookies crumbled with this task at hand. Anyone have any brilliant ideas?
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Nope, srry; I'm trying to find the keyholder so that we can win or find a witch, but finding a witch would probaly require some skills that I don't possess and finding the keyholder is the same if I can't see the key to who is lying and who isn't. Then again, there are 5 ppl I can choose from, and there is a 1/5 chance of finding the keyholder, and 2/5 chance of finding a witch, so finding a witch would probably be a higher chance of winning....

Can someone toss me a key please? :3
Nope, srry; I'm trying to find the keyholder so that we can win or find a witch, but finding a witch would probaly require some skills that I don't possess and finding the keyholder is the same if I can't see the key to who is lying and who isn't. Then again, there are 5 ppl I can choose from, and there is a 1/5 chance of finding the keyholder, and 2/5 chance of finding a witch, so finding a witch would probably be a higher chance of winning....

Can someone toss me a key please? :3
@RavenWolf @Syncogon @Saraceaser @brokenstone @snow99
Don't have any good ideas. But I do have a stupid one.
I'm going out in a blaze of glory.
STOP.
I'm the keyholder and I think the true chef is @ardarious.
(Oh cheese I hope this works)
@RavenWolf @Syncogon @Saraceaser @brokenstone @snow99
Don't have any good ideas. But I do have a stupid one.
I'm going out in a blaze of glory.
STOP.
I'm the keyholder and I think the true chef is @ardarious.
(Oh cheese I hope this works)
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (I was the tre chef) ;n;
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (I was the tre chef) ;n;
@ladyknightkatsa

Onefour has guessed ardar is the true chef and they are keyholder
@ladyknightkatsa

Onefour has guessed ardar is the true chef and they are keyholder
oh dear.
WELP GG no re. There goes the feast.
Unless we're lucky and there are two true chefs...?
oh dear.
WELP GG no re. There goes the feast.
Unless we're lucky and there are two true chefs...?
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.