Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FF] Fiery Fix Final Game (OPEN)
Time never runs out~ (Game 2 is still going lol)
Time never runs out~ (Game 2 is still going lol)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
That's true, you can play for days if you want, you know. Kind of funny to just end the game all of a sudden with a shrug and "meh, whatever". XD
That's true, you can play for days if you want, you know. Kind of funny to just end the game all of a sudden with a shrug and "meh, whatever". XD
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Welp looks like a decision has been made! I've been afk cuz I'm volunteering rn, so I'll hand out prizes when I get home. That said, onetwoonefour, I admire the bravery. I'm glad someone gave it a shot!

Evil Team wins! Ardarious, you are the game winner for tricking the keyholder. Evil team, so Saraceaser and Ardarious, you each receive a random treasure and an extra raffle ticket. Ardarious receives 5 extra tickets and a choice of the 5 game prize packs.
Welp looks like a decision has been made! I've been afk cuz I'm volunteering rn, so I'll hand out prizes when I get home. That said, onetwoonefour, I admire the bravery. I'm glad someone gave it a shot!

Evil Team wins! Ardarious, you are the game winner for tricking the keyholder. Evil team, so Saraceaser and Ardarious, you each receive a random treasure and an extra raffle ticket. Ardarious receives 5 extra tickets and a choice of the 5 game prize packs.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Yay!.... (I guess~ XD)
Yay!.... (I guess~ XD)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Haha I was a witch so I guess horah for the evil team!
Haha I was a witch so I guess horah for the evil team!
[quote name="LadyKnightKatsa" date=2016-08-28 08:30:59] Ardarious, you are the game winner for tricking the keyholder. [/quote] By doing absolutely nothing and not posting anything @ardarious :'>
LadyKnightKatsa wrote on 2016-08-28:
Ardarious, you are the game winner for tricking the keyholder.

By doing absolutely nothing and not posting anything @ardarious :'>
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
im sorry my computer was messing up and i didnt have a way to access this game :/
im sorry my computer was messing up and i didnt have a way to access this game :/
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjoOzYb1r2ao8y_540.png
but i guess good for me and the bad guys ;)
but i guess good for me and the bad guys ;)
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjoOzYb1r2ao8y_540.png