Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@Cerion I spent a while thinking about yours! I didn't think Vaporeon fit as well because it's such an isolated and opportunistic hunter — maybe if you found yourself friendly and supportive, nondescript, and a jack of all trades when you were young, and then as you grew up you became opportunistic, coy, and slightly manipulative. Dragonite seems to fit better, but it's prone to fits of destruction when upset that didn't seem like you as much! Additionally flying over raging seas without trouble didn't seem most representative of your anxiety. I mostly go off of the pokedex entries and things like that and not other representations. Additionally I rely completely on personality and don't take aesthetic into consideration as much, so definitely take this with a grain of salt as it's just one person's opinion! [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/594.png[/img] You'd be Alomomola! Alomomola is a rare pokemon found in the open water, known for healing injured pokemon and bringing them back to shore. Alomomola doesn't travel in schools and is difficult to find when fishing, mirroring your withdrawn and introverted nature. You likely don't have as much of a need to socialize as others do, and are perfectly content exploring your own interests by yourself. Though it doesn't travel with other Alomomola, other pokemon often cluster around Alomomola because of its healing abilities. Others may have taken advantage of your giving nature in the past, and your friends know you're a good person to depend on. And they're not wrong — Alomomola is an exceptionally altruistic pokemon whose mucus is able to heal the wounds of others. It's one of the few who can learn Heal Pulse and Healing Wish by leveling up. Healing Wish exemplifies how you described you will often forsake your wellbeing for others, and often forget about yourself when helping friends. Interestingly no one knows the reason why Alomomola is so benevolent! It embraces any injured pokemon it finds and will heal them and risk itself to bring them to shore. You're undoubtedly a selfless person who has a difficult time saying no, and your giving nature isn't just reserved for your friends and family. You have an innate ability for calming others and making them feel better while asking little in return. Even though Alomomola doesn't evolve, you'll find that your growth through life is through the lens of bringing kindness to the people around you and making the world a better place.
@Cerion
I spent a while thinking about yours! I didn't think Vaporeon fit as well because it's such an isolated and opportunistic hunter — maybe if you found yourself friendly and supportive, nondescript, and a jack of all trades when you were young, and then as you grew up you became opportunistic, coy, and slightly manipulative. Dragonite seems to fit better, but it's prone to fits of destruction when upset that didn't seem like you as much! Additionally flying over raging seas without trouble didn't seem most representative of your anxiety. I mostly go off of the pokedex entries and things like that and not other representations. Additionally I rely completely on personality and don't take aesthetic into consideration as much, so definitely take this with a grain of salt as it's just one person's opinion!

594.png
You'd be Alomomola!

Alomomola is a rare pokemon found in the open water, known for healing injured pokemon and bringing them back to shore. Alomomola doesn't travel in schools and is difficult to find when fishing, mirroring your withdrawn and introverted nature. You likely don't have as much of a need to socialize as others do, and are perfectly content exploring your own interests by yourself. Though it doesn't travel with other Alomomola, other pokemon often cluster around Alomomola because of its healing abilities. Others may have taken advantage of your giving nature in the past, and your friends know you're a good person to depend on. And they're not wrong — Alomomola is an exceptionally altruistic pokemon whose mucus is able to heal the wounds of others. It's one of the few who can learn Heal Pulse and Healing Wish by leveling up. Healing Wish exemplifies how you described you will often forsake your wellbeing for others, and often forget about yourself when helping friends. Interestingly no one knows the reason why Alomomola is so benevolent! It embraces any injured pokemon it finds and will heal them and risk itself to bring them to shore. You're undoubtedly a selfless person who has a difficult time saying no, and your giving nature isn't just reserved for your friends and family. You have an innate ability for calming others and making them feel better while asking little in return. Even though Alomomola doesn't evolve, you'll find that your growth through life is through the lens of bringing kindness to the people around you and making the world a better place.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Mayflower2705 [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/585.png[/img] [img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/586.png[/img] You'd be Deerling/Sawsbuck! A handful of different personalities you say? You may relate best to Deerling, whose coat changes with the seasons! Deerling is a sweet pokemon that travels in herds, though is very aware of hostile vibes and timid around humans. Like Deerling, you may find yourself a completely different person around your friends versus strangers. When around those similar to you who you trust, you're likely bouncy and playful. However you're nervous when in a new crowd, and prefer to avoid confrontational situations and people you don't know. You may describe yourself as a vigilant person and slow to warm up to new friends, though when they do get to know you, your true bubbly self comes out! You're not an aggressive person at all and would prefer to avoid conflicts entirely or back down if it comes to it. Deerling hides in the grass when threatened, and would rather dodge enemies than confront them. Finally, Deerling's hallmark trait is how its coat and scent hanges colors in the seasons, and even temperature and humidity can change it slightly as well! You may be a sensitive person who is very aware of the social environment around you and knows how to change yourself accordingly. You're adaptable and would prefer to be likable. Sometime in your life you evolved or will evolve into Sawsbuck! Sawsbuck's coat also changes with the seasons and the migrate, rather than staying in the mountains like Deerling. As Sawsbuck, you will find yourself more willing to pursue new opportunities. Sawsbuck travel in a herd, and represent their hierarchy with their horns. You're the type of person who cherishes and values working in a group, though are determined to also showcase your own achievements and not let yourself simply be part of the crowd.
@Mayflower2705
585.png 586.png
You'd be Deerling/Sawsbuck!

A handful of different personalities you say? You may relate best to Deerling, whose coat changes with the seasons! Deerling is a sweet pokemon that travels in herds, though is very aware of hostile vibes and timid around humans. Like Deerling, you may find yourself a completely different person around your friends versus strangers. When around those similar to you who you trust, you're likely bouncy and playful. However you're nervous when in a new crowd, and prefer to avoid confrontational situations and people you don't know. You may describe yourself as a vigilant person and slow to warm up to new friends, though when they do get to know you, your true bubbly self comes out! You're not an aggressive person at all and would prefer to avoid conflicts entirely or back down if it comes to it. Deerling hides in the grass when threatened, and would rather dodge enemies than confront them. Finally, Deerling's hallmark trait is how its coat and scent hanges colors in the seasons, and even temperature and humidity can change it slightly as well! You may be a sensitive person who is very aware of the social environment around you and knows how to change yourself accordingly. You're adaptable and would prefer to be likable. Sometime in your life you evolved or will evolve into Sawsbuck! Sawsbuck's coat also changes with the seasons and the migrate, rather than staying in the mountains like Deerling. As Sawsbuck, you will find yourself more willing to pursue new opportunities. Sawsbuck travel in a herd, and represent their hierarchy with their horns. You're the type of person who cherishes and values working in a group, though are determined to also showcase your own achievements and not let yourself simply be part of the crowd.
yo I'm a huge Pokemon fan lemme give this a go puh-leeze

@Froze
I'm the kind of person who stands out and not necessarily in a good way. I'm not a bad kid, but I'm by no means popular and because of this I tend to be alone often but don't mind at all. I feel most at peace on my own typically. Despite being mostly a loner at heart, I definitely have a shred of dependence for a significant other and since 6th grade I haven't been long without one, though I am loyal. I'm currently about to celebrate a year with my gf so that's cool! Love is very important to me and I believe your significant other should be your best friend.
I like weird, non-conventional things (I think that's the term). I'm an avid furry and go to whatever events I can in full furry costume. I go bird watching for fun (I'm 17,, what teenagers get excited about bird watching) and even own a bird. Recently, I put together a small terrarium and I'm housing a jumping spider because those guys are just cool okay
I play Pokemon a lot. In the story mode, I tend to pick up 'mons that I click with, and I especially gravitate towards using Pokemon no one else does. You know how Alola-ninetales has snow warning and pairs perfectly with alola-slash? I run snow warning Vanilluxe on my competitive team instead. I like giving my Pokemon cutesy names because why would you wanna wreck your opponent with Godzilla the Charizard when you can smash them with Fluffy the Garchomp.
If it's of any help, my current competitive team consists of Soft Serve the Vanilluxe, Water Eevee the Vaporeon, Round Pikachu/Rhonda the Togedemaru, Queen the Slowbro, SnowBusiness2.0 the Alola Sandslash (Snowbiz 1 was on my in game team), and Linux the Porygon-Z.
yo I'm a huge Pokemon fan lemme give this a go puh-leeze

@Froze
I'm the kind of person who stands out and not necessarily in a good way. I'm not a bad kid, but I'm by no means popular and because of this I tend to be alone often but don't mind at all. I feel most at peace on my own typically. Despite being mostly a loner at heart, I definitely have a shred of dependence for a significant other and since 6th grade I haven't been long without one, though I am loyal. I'm currently about to celebrate a year with my gf so that's cool! Love is very important to me and I believe your significant other should be your best friend.
I like weird, non-conventional things (I think that's the term). I'm an avid furry and go to whatever events I can in full furry costume. I go bird watching for fun (I'm 17,, what teenagers get excited about bird watching) and even own a bird. Recently, I put together a small terrarium and I'm housing a jumping spider because those guys are just cool okay
I play Pokemon a lot. In the story mode, I tend to pick up 'mons that I click with, and I especially gravitate towards using Pokemon no one else does. You know how Alola-ninetales has snow warning and pairs perfectly with alola-slash? I run snow warning Vanilluxe on my competitive team instead. I like giving my Pokemon cutesy names because why would you wanna wreck your opponent with Godzilla the Charizard when you can smash them with Fluffy the Garchomp.
If it's of any help, my current competitive team consists of Soft Serve the Vanilluxe, Water Eevee the Vaporeon, Round Pikachu/Rhonda the Togedemaru, Queen the Slowbro, SnowBusiness2.0 the Alola Sandslash (Snowbiz 1 was on my in game team), and Linux the Porygon-Z.
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@SilverWiing [center][img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/d9/753MS.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/95/754MS.png[/img] You'd be Fomantis/Lurantis! Fomantis seems like a great combination of your anxious side and your adventurous side. Fomantis is nocturnal and spends the day in slumber, soaking up sunlight to use as energy. They hide in the tall grass and resemble plants as to not be disturbed. Like Fomantis, you're a non-confrontational person who would prefer to be left alone. You may view yourself as more of a wallflower who blends into the crowd. Fomantis is also extremely anxious. If it's disturbed while it's sleeping it will lash out, though never wants to fight more than it needs to in order to conserve its energy. It also refuses to sleep in the same spot two days in a row out of concern for danger, and during the night it ventures, searching for a new spot to sleep for the following day. Similarly you're an anxious person who reacts to perceived threats, and your social awkwardness may come off as harsh or cold. You're a very attentive person and value self-preservation. You look ahead for potential threats and would rather put in more work to avoid danger than risk encountering it. During the night Fomantis travels, reflecting your adventurous side that isn't content to stay in one spot your entire life. Sometime in your life you evolved or will evolve into Lurantis! Fomantis accumulates energy and evolves when it's reached its peak. Lurantis is an opportunistic hunter that uses its flower appearance to lure in prey. It is known for its elegance but it is difficult to maintain, and appreciates trainers who help it blossom. Even later in life, you will maintain your 'wallflower' type persona and not be the type to stand out, but now you know how to use it to your advantage. You'll know how to be patient and seek out opportunities without risking your neck. You also will develop a deeper appreciation for true friends who know how to help you achieve your best, and not fairweather friends or those just there for convenience. All in all, your evolution will be characterized by learning how to take advantage of opportunities and foster relationships that allow you to reach your potential.
@SilverWiing
753MS.png 754MS.png
You'd be Fomantis/Lurantis!

Fomantis seems like a great combination of your anxious side and your adventurous side. Fomantis is nocturnal and spends the day in slumber, soaking up sunlight to use as energy. They hide in the tall grass and resemble plants as to not be disturbed. Like Fomantis, you're a non-confrontational person who would prefer to be left alone. You may view yourself as more of a wallflower who blends into the crowd. Fomantis is also extremely anxious. If it's disturbed while it's sleeping it will lash out, though never wants to fight more than it needs to in order to conserve its energy. It also refuses to sleep in the same spot two days in a row out of concern for danger, and during the night it ventures, searching for a new spot to sleep for the following day. Similarly you're an anxious person who reacts to perceived threats, and your social awkwardness may come off as harsh or cold. You're a very attentive person and value self-preservation. You look ahead for potential threats and would rather put in more work to avoid danger than risk encountering it. During the night Fomantis travels, reflecting your adventurous side that isn't content to stay in one spot your entire life. Sometime in your life you evolved or will evolve into Lurantis! Fomantis accumulates energy and evolves when it's reached its peak. Lurantis is an opportunistic hunter that uses its flower appearance to lure in prey. It is known for its elegance but it is difficult to maintain, and appreciates trainers who help it blossom. Even later in life, you will maintain your 'wallflower' type persona and not be the type to stand out, but now you know how to use it to your advantage. You'll know how to be patient and seek out opportunities without risking your neck. You also will develop a deeper appreciation for true friends who know how to help you achieve your best, and not fairweather friends or those just there for convenience. All in all, your evolution will be characterized by learning how to take advantage of opportunities and foster relationships that allow you to reach your potential.
@CrAZDragon
Can you tell me a little bit more about your personality? c:
@CrAZDragon
Can you tell me a little bit more about your personality? c:
@RaptorFeathers [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/566.png[/img] [img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/567.png[/img] You'd be Archen/Archeops! I felt very strongly that you were a fossil pokemon, and maybe it's just your username influencing me, but Archen seemed to fit the best! Fossil pokemon tend to feel like loners, like they don't fit in with others and stand out or are from another time. This seems to go well with what you describe about standing out not necessarily in a good way and usually being alone, and also liking unconventional things that others may not be interested in. Archen is a rather unconventional bird as well, and can't fly — it hops around on branches and looks a little silly, though it knows how to use itself well. Archen doesn't need to fly as it soars down from the trees and pounces on prey that way, so even if you're a little unusual, you know how to make it work and take advantage of opportunities! As a rock type pokemon you also have a thick skin and don't particularly mind not being part of the crowd. Sometime in your life you will or have evolved into Archeops! Archeops can now fly, though it still runs better than it soars. Either way, you're likely a versatile person who knows how to get where you want. Archeops are very intelligent and band together in packs to hunt their prey. This suggests that your evolution will be characterized by finding others like you (including your significant other as you mentioned!) and developing tight friendships that benefit you both. As a herd pokemon, Archeops is likely cooperative and generous. All in all, you will find that later in life you're an excellent team player and know how to cooperate with others to achieve your goals. While others may view you as quirky, you're a colorful character with a variety of talents, especially if you find like-minded individuals to help you capitalize on them.
@RaptorFeathers
566.png 567.png
You'd be Archen/Archeops!

I felt very strongly that you were a fossil pokemon, and maybe it's just your username influencing me, but Archen seemed to fit the best! Fossil pokemon tend to feel like loners, like they don't fit in with others and stand out or are from another time. This seems to go well with what you describe about standing out not necessarily in a good way and usually being alone, and also liking unconventional things that others may not be interested in. Archen is a rather unconventional bird as well, and can't fly — it hops around on branches and looks a little silly, though it knows how to use itself well. Archen doesn't need to fly as it soars down from the trees and pounces on prey that way, so even if you're a little unusual, you know how to make it work and take advantage of opportunities! As a rock type pokemon you also have a thick skin and don't particularly mind not being part of the crowd. Sometime in your life you will or have evolved into Archeops! Archeops can now fly, though it still runs better than it soars. Either way, you're likely a versatile person who knows how to get where you want. Archeops are very intelligent and band together in packs to hunt their prey. This suggests that your evolution will be characterized by finding others like you (including your significant other as you mentioned!) and developing tight friendships that benefit you both. As a herd pokemon, Archeops is likely cooperative and generous. All in all, you will find that later in life you're an excellent team player and know how to cooperate with others to achieve your goals. While others may view you as quirky, you're a colorful character with a variety of talents, especially if you find like-minded individuals to help you capitalize on them.
@Froze
Yeah, sorry.

I'm more of a glass-half-full kind of person. I enjoy messing around with words, puns and the such. I am mature (won't say responsible, haha) and can be trusted with large jobs. I get frusterated easily, especially if I can't find something. I always try to be polite and avoid conflict, I hate feeling like an annoyance or a burden. I consider myself fairly tactful, but that's my own opinion. I tend to doubt a lot. There are things I want to believe in, but I find myself thinking "What if it's not real? How do we know?"
I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are good ones. I enjoy exploring with my friends and discovering new things. I tend to annoy them sometimes, but we both know it's all in fun.

Hope that helps!
@Froze
Yeah, sorry.

I'm more of a glass-half-full kind of person. I enjoy messing around with words, puns and the such. I am mature (won't say responsible, haha) and can be trusted with large jobs. I get frusterated easily, especially if I can't find something. I always try to be polite and avoid conflict, I hate feeling like an annoyance or a burden. I consider myself fairly tactful, but that's my own opinion. I tend to doubt a lot. There are things I want to believe in, but I find myself thinking "What if it's not real? How do we know?"
I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are good ones. I enjoy exploring with my friends and discovering new things. I tend to annoy them sometimes, but we both know it's all in fun.

Hope that helps!
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@Froze

This looks fun! Could you please do me?

I usually get fire types, psychic or ghost, but the type is totally up to you!

I'm average height, I have boring brown eyes and boring brown bushy and a bit curly hair. I really enjoy reading, playing video games and coding. I'm the type of person who thinks they don't really fit in because of how people treat them. I tend to correct people a lot and people call me annoying and a know-it-all, because I get good grades. Most people hate me and I only have 2 best friends in the whole world. I tend to get lonely and I known I'm very misunderstood. Sometimes I wish I could be someone else. I also enjoy drawing pictures that describe my feelings or how/who I want to be, but I always try my best, and try to be friendly with those most people, trying to help them be better people, even if I annoy them.

I hope this is enough info! Thanks! :D
@Froze

This looks fun! Could you please do me?

I usually get fire types, psychic or ghost, but the type is totally up to you!

I'm average height, I have boring brown eyes and boring brown bushy and a bit curly hair. I really enjoy reading, playing video games and coding. I'm the type of person who thinks they don't really fit in because of how people treat them. I tend to correct people a lot and people call me annoying and a know-it-all, because I get good grades. Most people hate me and I only have 2 best friends in the whole world. I tend to get lonely and I known I'm very misunderstood. Sometimes I wish I could be someone else. I also enjoy drawing pictures that describe my feelings or how/who I want to be, but I always try my best, and try to be friendly with those most people, trying to help them be better people, even if I annoy them.

I hope this is enough info! Thanks! :D
xPlkKnY.png
@Froze

Oh boy, this cool!
I think, I'll tell how other people often percieve me...
People often say I'm quite mean - I say things that hurt others(accidently). Very intimidating, the intimidating that will bite your head off, so people don't approach me... 'uncaring' to a fault, for example, my friend is crying and telling their problems but all I can do is think 'please not me' and back away. Can't stand hugs and other kinds of touching. Can read people very well, and see every perspective, they say I have a very good sense of humour(Dry humour) and, uhhh, I can fix it. Math junkie and tech nerd, love wasting my time by watching Numberphile and playing video games. And I 'enjoy' messing with other people, It's not that I enjoy but it's fun sometimes, love seeing their reaction.
I don't like going outside (except to forests), kids or just socializing as a whole.
Mom says I should be a philosopher...

Maybe a little about my real life looks...
I have very pale skin, once a drunk person asked me if I drink blood.
My hair is in two colors chocolate and maroon - top chocolate, bottom maroon.
Moderately tall about 172 cm (5 ft 7), blue eyes.

Is this enough?
I won't check for spelling because laziness...
@Froze

Oh boy, this cool!
I think, I'll tell how other people often percieve me...
People often say I'm quite mean - I say things that hurt others(accidently). Very intimidating, the intimidating that will bite your head off, so people don't approach me... 'uncaring' to a fault, for example, my friend is crying and telling their problems but all I can do is think 'please not me' and back away. Can't stand hugs and other kinds of touching. Can read people very well, and see every perspective, they say I have a very good sense of humour(Dry humour) and, uhhh, I can fix it. Math junkie and tech nerd, love wasting my time by watching Numberphile and playing video games. And I 'enjoy' messing with other people, It's not that I enjoy but it's fun sometimes, love seeing their reaction.
I don't like going outside (except to forests), kids or just socializing as a whole.
Mom says I should be a philosopher...

Maybe a little about my real life looks...
I have very pale skin, once a drunk person asked me if I drink blood.
My hair is in two colors chocolate and maroon - top chocolate, bottom maroon.
Moderately tall about 172 cm (5 ft 7), blue eyes.

Is this enough?
I won't check for spelling because laziness...
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@froze ah!! I've actually toyed with using an archen as my sona before so I feel like you really nailed it ;w; thank you so much! I love the heart and consideration you put into all these descriptions I'm actually lowkey gonna sub because I love reading these
@froze ah!! I've actually toyed with using an archen as my sona before so I feel like you really nailed it ;w; thank you so much! I love the heart and consideration you put into all these descriptions I'm actually lowkey gonna sub because I love reading these
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22