Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@Froze

I, too, and a Pokémon fanatic!!! Love the games, mostly PMD, I can name every Pokémon, even the forgettable ones like Maractus, Basculin, and such. I nuzlocke a ton, to the point where I have most gyms leaders levels, Mons, and movests memorized. I can guess within 2 levels of their ace. (If you need help with these, I would love to help! ^^)

Anyway, I tend to use and love water and dragon types the most. I even have like 3 -5 Water Mono type teams and 2-3 dragon monotype teams. I am a very relaxed person who likes to jokes around and enjoy myself, however, I can get serious very quickly and stay that way for awhile. I am an introverted person and Ace.

I am very helpful, nice, and generous. I love hugs and I tend to take care of others over myself, sadly, sometimes I forgot about myself. While I can say and compliment people a ton, I don't have the best self confidence myself, and I can get anxiety in tough situations.

My self confidence, now, is a bit better, after having worked on it, and my anxiety is much better.

I always saw myself as either Vaporeon, for it's water typing and calm nature while being cuddly and nice, or Dragonite, for its ability to help people is storms and being nice and happy.
@Froze

I, too, and a Pokémon fanatic!!! Love the games, mostly PMD, I can name every Pokémon, even the forgettable ones like Maractus, Basculin, and such. I nuzlocke a ton, to the point where I have most gyms leaders levels, Mons, and movests memorized. I can guess within 2 levels of their ace. (If you need help with these, I would love to help! ^^)

Anyway, I tend to use and love water and dragon types the most. I even have like 3 -5 Water Mono type teams and 2-3 dragon monotype teams. I am a very relaxed person who likes to jokes around and enjoy myself, however, I can get serious very quickly and stay that way for awhile. I am an introverted person and Ace.

I am very helpful, nice, and generous. I love hugs and I tend to take care of others over myself, sadly, sometimes I forgot about myself. While I can say and compliment people a ton, I don't have the best self confidence myself, and I can get anxiety in tough situations.

My self confidence, now, is a bit better, after having worked on it, and my anxiety is much better.

I always saw myself as either Vaporeon, for it's water typing and calm nature while being cuddly and nice, or Dragonite, for its ability to help people is storms and being nice and happy.
Ef1ONJ1.png
@froze

thank you for the description!

@froze

thank you for the description!

Jp7QW8F.png
@Froze
To be honest, I'm kind of all over the place. I took a few "what type are you" quizzes (around 6...) and I got different answers for every. single. one. One was super inaccurate, but the others I felt described me very well, but in different situations.

I can be optimistic, bubbly and social, but when that social battery runs out, I'd prefer to take a nap, play on FR, watch TV, and be away from the human interactions.

I'm going to try not to be egotistical when I say these nice things about myself...
I'm kind, caring, but also shy to strangers. I like to be the logical voice of reason or the truthful speaker in a situation (that's why I chose the Light flight, hah) and I try very hard not to be unbiased.

I feel as if I have a handful of different personalities for every situation

Well idk if that was enough... good luck
@Froze
To be honest, I'm kind of all over the place. I took a few "what type are you" quizzes (around 6...) and I got different answers for every. single. one. One was super inaccurate, but the others I felt described me very well, but in different situations.

I can be optimistic, bubbly and social, but when that social battery runs out, I'd prefer to take a nap, play on FR, watch TV, and be away from the human interactions.

I'm going to try not to be egotistical when I say these nice things about myself...
I'm kind, caring, but also shy to strangers. I like to be the logical voice of reason or the truthful speaker in a situation (that's why I chose the Light flight, hah) and I try very hard not to be unbiased.

I feel as if I have a handful of different personalities for every situation

Well idk if that was enough... good luck
@doodling._.noodle on Instagram ;)
@Froze

Hey there! :0

I'm a kiddo who lives in the US with shoulder length hair and dark eyes, and I love wearing big baggy clothes like sweaters and hoodies :') I'm demiromantic asexual! I've played Pokémon AS and Moon, plus SMD, and have known the franchise for a much longer time. My starters are almost ALWAYS grass, and I like Flying, Dragon, and Dark types as well.

I'm a introvert with a boat load of awkwardness, I'm a follower rather than a leader, and I'd prefer sitting in my room drawing than going to a party. I hate loud noises and sudden scares. I'm also quite personality-splitted, there's an anxious side of me and an adventurous side of me. I love concepts based around adventures, animals, fantasy and characters. I tend to be anxious, stressed and indecive, if you haven't noticed already, I've been jumping around a lot of topics. My self esteem doesn't exist, lol, but I hope to be proud of myself one day? (Not sure if it's gonna happen) My dream is to be a character designer and an animator, plus travel to all of the continents!

My favorite colors would be dark greens, browns and grays. I like dragons, foxes and birds, plus nature in general! A few other of my favorite things, I like reading, traveling, drawing, and daydreaming. My favorite Pokémon would be Sceptile, Zorua, Dragonite and any bird Pokémon (there's probably more that I can't think of,,, ugh)

I hope this is enough, and thank you! C:
@Froze

Hey there! :0

I'm a kiddo who lives in the US with shoulder length hair and dark eyes, and I love wearing big baggy clothes like sweaters and hoodies :') I'm demiromantic asexual! I've played Pokémon AS and Moon, plus SMD, and have known the franchise for a much longer time. My starters are almost ALWAYS grass, and I like Flying, Dragon, and Dark types as well.

I'm a introvert with a boat load of awkwardness, I'm a follower rather than a leader, and I'd prefer sitting in my room drawing than going to a party. I hate loud noises and sudden scares. I'm also quite personality-splitted, there's an anxious side of me and an adventurous side of me. I love concepts based around adventures, animals, fantasy and characters. I tend to be anxious, stressed and indecive, if you haven't noticed already, I've been jumping around a lot of topics. My self esteem doesn't exist, lol, but I hope to be proud of myself one day? (Not sure if it's gonna happen) My dream is to be a character designer and an animator, plus travel to all of the continents!

My favorite colors would be dark greens, browns and grays. I like dragons, foxes and birds, plus nature in general! A few other of my favorite things, I like reading, traveling, drawing, and daydreaming. My favorite Pokémon would be Sceptile, Zorua, Dragonite and any bird Pokémon (there's probably more that I can't think of,,, ugh)

I hope this is enough, and thank you! C:
HgGoA7B.png[/img]
@SpoonsMcGeee [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/174.png[/img][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/039.png[/img][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/040.png[/img] You'd be Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff! Stubborn but sweet and chaotic reminds me a lot of a fairy type! The first in your line is Igglybuff, a gentle and bouncing pokemon still learning how to sing. When younger you may have expressed enthusiasm openly and once you started pursuing once of your passions couldn't stop, just as once Igglybuff begins bouncing it bounces continuously. Igglybuff is soft like a marshmallow, suggesting that as a child you weren't the dominating or aggressive sort, and like Igglybuff and its singing you preferred to independently pursue your interests. Finally, Igglybuff's sweet aroma soothes and calms emotions! Even from a young age you may have been a skillful mediator and a great shoulder to cry on. Igglybuff evolves into Jigglypuff through friendship, suggesting that your evolution to Jigglypuff is or will be characterized by strong social supporting encouraging you to follow your passion. Jigglypuff has honed its singing ability and it is now its signature move. Jigglypuff is stubborn, and once it starts singing it won't stop, even if it begins to run out of breath! You may also find that you're a stubborn person who will stick to your guns no matter what. Jigglypuff's adamant singing doesn't detract from its appearance — it is notably adorable with cute round eyes, suggesting that you too come across as non-threatening and sweet. Jigglypuff's singing ability is the result of individual training and perseverance, indicating that you're the type who can fixate on something and follow it into greatness. Your final evolution is Wigglytuff! Wigglytuff's hallmark is its ability to expand and float. Later in your life, you might find yourself easily able to move between interests. Wigglytuff doesn't sing as much as Jigglypuff but it is no less stubborn — Wigglytuff still has a competitive streak, and will compete with other Wigglytuff about who can expand the most. Finally, Wigglytuff's fur is so soft that those snuggling with it won't want to move away. You're a kind and supportive person whose friends are fortunate for your companionship.
@SpoonsMcGeee
174.png039.png040.png
You'd be Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff!

Stubborn but sweet and chaotic reminds me a lot of a fairy type! The first in your line is Igglybuff, a gentle and bouncing pokemon still learning how to sing. When younger you may have expressed enthusiasm openly and once you started pursuing once of your passions couldn't stop, just as once Igglybuff begins bouncing it bounces continuously. Igglybuff is soft like a marshmallow, suggesting that as a child you weren't the dominating or aggressive sort, and like Igglybuff and its singing you preferred to independently pursue your interests. Finally, Igglybuff's sweet aroma soothes and calms emotions! Even from a young age you may have been a skillful mediator and a great shoulder to cry on. Igglybuff evolves into Jigglypuff through friendship, suggesting that your evolution to Jigglypuff is or will be characterized by strong social supporting encouraging you to follow your passion. Jigglypuff has honed its singing ability and it is now its signature move. Jigglypuff is stubborn, and once it starts singing it won't stop, even if it begins to run out of breath! You may also find that you're a stubborn person who will stick to your guns no matter what. Jigglypuff's adamant singing doesn't detract from its appearance — it is notably adorable with cute round eyes, suggesting that you too come across as non-threatening and sweet. Jigglypuff's singing ability is the result of individual training and perseverance, indicating that you're the type who can fixate on something and follow it into greatness. Your final evolution is Wigglytuff! Wigglytuff's hallmark is its ability to expand and float. Later in your life, you might find yourself easily able to move between interests. Wigglytuff doesn't sing as much as Jigglypuff but it is no less stubborn — Wigglytuff still has a competitive streak, and will compete with other Wigglytuff about who can expand the most. Finally, Wigglytuff's fur is so soft that those snuggling with it won't want to move away. You're a kind and supportive person whose friends are fortunate for your companionship.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Ryos [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/449.png[/img] [img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/450.png[/img] You'd be Hippopotas/Hippowdon! Hippopotas is a lazy pokemon that would prefer to camouflage in the sand than battle. It uses sand to protect itself from germs and other unpleasantries, and groups together in herds of up to ten. Like Hippopotas, you're the sort of individual who would prefer to keep to yourself and don't feel any need to migrate or travel. You're very comfortable in your own setting and know how to use it to defend yourself, just as Hippopotas buries itself in the sand. Like Hippopotas, you feel very at home with like-minded individuals, and aren't aggressive when it comes to things like hierarchy. You're just very easygoing! However Hippopotas is not a fan of external stimuli — it hates getting wet, which prompts irritability just as you described. Additionally Hippopotas is best suitable for one sort of environment, and you also may find there are places that make you feel at home, and you're uncomfortable when you don't have access to your comforts. Sometime in your life you evolved or will evolve into Hippowdon! Hippowdon typically keeps to itself, but it is fast to anger and its aggression is ferocious. It will gape its mouth and blast sand from its back to form a terrifying twister. This suggests that your evolution will be characterized by assertiveness and an ability to direct your temper. You are very protective of yourself and your environment and know when to selectively spend your energy, and have no problem standing up for yourself and your things and telling other people off.
@Ryos
449.png 450.png
You'd be Hippopotas/Hippowdon!

Hippopotas is a lazy pokemon that would prefer to camouflage in the sand than battle. It uses sand to protect itself from germs and other unpleasantries, and groups together in herds of up to ten. Like Hippopotas, you're the sort of individual who would prefer to keep to yourself and don't feel any need to migrate or travel. You're very comfortable in your own setting and know how to use it to defend yourself, just as Hippopotas buries itself in the sand. Like Hippopotas, you feel very at home with like-minded individuals, and aren't aggressive when it comes to things like hierarchy. You're just very easygoing! However Hippopotas is not a fan of external stimuli — it hates getting wet, which prompts irritability just as you described. Additionally Hippopotas is best suitable for one sort of environment, and you also may find there are places that make you feel at home, and you're uncomfortable when you don't have access to your comforts. Sometime in your life you evolved or will evolve into Hippowdon! Hippowdon typically keeps to itself, but it is fast to anger and its aggression is ferocious. It will gape its mouth and blast sand from its back to form a terrifying twister. This suggests that your evolution will be characterized by assertiveness and an ability to direct your temper. You are very protective of yourself and your environment and know when to selectively spend your energy, and have no problem standing up for yourself and your things and telling other people off.
@Z0oXy [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/209.png[/img] [img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/210.png[/img] You'd be Snubbull/Granbull! A cross between girly and boyish with an extra dose of sarcasm reminds me of the fairy-type Snubbull! Snubbull's gruff appearance gives it the wrong sort of interpretation, and its growls tend to unnerve others. Other people's initial impressions may be wrong and thinking because you're nervous that you're less kind than you actually are. Snubbull is in fact an affectionate and playful pokemon that bonds with its trainer. You too consider your relationships special and you're exceptionally loyal to your friends. You love doing activities together and find that you have extra energy around those you trust, just as Snubbull's active nature comes out when it's with its trainer. Snubbull is friendly and doesn't intend to scare others off; this indicates that you're a friendly person, and it's social awkwardness rather than ambivalence that gets in your way of making new friends. Finally Snubbull is not aggressive, and would rather scare away opponents than fight — you're more bark than bite! Sometime in your life you have evolved or will evolve into Granbull! Granbull is a timid pokemon, despite its appearance. You still may find that others misinterpret your reputation, despite the fact you're actual very shy. However, like Granbull, you're capable of a terrible bite when you're upset. Unlike Snubbull who would prefer to scare opponents off or flee, your evolution will be characterized by becoming more assertive and being capable of standing up for yourself. You will find a balance between forcing your opinion and holding your tongue, without compromising your naturally kind nature.
@Z0oXy
209.png 210.png
You'd be Snubbull/Granbull!

A cross between girly and boyish with an extra dose of sarcasm reminds me of the fairy-type Snubbull! Snubbull's gruff appearance gives it the wrong sort of interpretation, and its growls tend to unnerve others. Other people's initial impressions may be wrong and thinking because you're nervous that you're less kind than you actually are. Snubbull is in fact an affectionate and playful pokemon that bonds with its trainer. You too consider your relationships special and you're exceptionally loyal to your friends. You love doing activities together and find that you have extra energy around those you trust, just as Snubbull's active nature comes out when it's with its trainer. Snubbull is friendly and doesn't intend to scare others off; this indicates that you're a friendly person, and it's social awkwardness rather than ambivalence that gets in your way of making new friends. Finally Snubbull is not aggressive, and would rather scare away opponents than fight — you're more bark than bite! Sometime in your life you have evolved or will evolve into Granbull! Granbull is a timid pokemon, despite its appearance. You still may find that others misinterpret your reputation, despite the fact you're actual very shy. However, like Granbull, you're capable of a terrible bite when you're upset. Unlike Snubbull who would prefer to scare opponents off or flee, your evolution will be characterized by becoming more assertive and being capable of standing up for yourself. You will find a balance between forcing your opinion and holding your tongue, without compromising your naturally kind nature.
@JustNatureThings [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/222.png[/img] You'd be Corsola! Corsola is a non-confrontational pokemon who lives in shallow, warm waters, and will migrate between areas when the temperature falls too low. They cluster together with other Corsola in groups big enough to provide shelter for smaller pokemon and also for people to build houses on (that seems mean). Like Corsola, you are a shy individual who doesn't provoke others or seek out a fight. You prefer to stay out of danger and remain in areas that feel homey to you, and having a comfortable place to come home to is very important. Despite being shy, you may not be an anti-social person! Corsola is happy to come together with other Corsola, especially to fulfill a common goal. You may find yourself happy to be around other like-minded individuals, especially those who understand you and don't ask too much of you. You're a kind person, happy to protect and support others just as Corsola does. You're also very sensitive, as Corsola can only thrive in clean and warm environments. You may find that you're highly affected by your environment, and unhealthy environments or people affect your feelings and health, just as Corsola's coral will begin to fade in polluted waters. You're high non-confrontational: Corsola would rather break off a piece of its coral to distract its opponent than fight, and you too would rather flee from an insult than stand up for yourself. Just because Corsola doesn't evolve doesn't mean you're not growing! You may have always been instilled with a strong sense of self, and your life's journey will be characterized by creating a happy home and strong bonds with friends, so that you're able to reach your fullest potential.
@JustNatureThings
222.png
You'd be Corsola!

Corsola is a non-confrontational pokemon who lives in shallow, warm waters, and will migrate between areas when the temperature falls too low. They cluster together with other Corsola in groups big enough to provide shelter for smaller pokemon and also for people to build houses on (that seems mean). Like Corsola, you are a shy individual who doesn't provoke others or seek out a fight. You prefer to stay out of danger and remain in areas that feel homey to you, and having a comfortable place to come home to is very important. Despite being shy, you may not be an anti-social person! Corsola is happy to come together with other Corsola, especially to fulfill a common goal. You may find yourself happy to be around other like-minded individuals, especially those who understand you and don't ask too much of you. You're a kind person, happy to protect and support others just as Corsola does. You're also very sensitive, as Corsola can only thrive in clean and warm environments. You may find that you're highly affected by your environment, and unhealthy environments or people affect your feelings and health, just as Corsola's coral will begin to fade in polluted waters. You're high non-confrontational: Corsola would rather break off a piece of its coral to distract its opponent than fight, and you too would rather flee from an insult than stand up for yourself. Just because Corsola doesn't evolve doesn't mean you're not growing! You may have always been instilled with a strong sense of self, and your life's journey will be characterized by creating a happy home and strong bonds with friends, so that you're able to reach your fullest potential.
@Froze

Sorry if I'm being impatient but I think you may have skipped mine...

It's here.
@Froze

Sorry if I'm being impatient but I think you may have skipped mine...

It's here.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@Lieselotte [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/203.png[/img] You'd be Girafarig! With a mixture of kindness and fire as well as intuition, you reminded me of Girafarig! Girafarig is a runner and lives on the plains, and has a head on its tail with its own brain that detects smells and bites. Girafarig itself is a peaceful pokemon, and uses its psychic powers to repel opponents rather than fight. Like Girafarig, you're active and overall calm, and pleasant when people earn your trust and approach you from the front. Girafarig has its psychic powers and you too may find you're able to read others, and are good at diffusing conflict and talking people down. Your intuition is always alert: even when Girafarig is sleeping, its tail stays awake to watch for danger. You're a very observant person with a sense of who to trust and who to not. Girafarig doesn't travel in herds and you are also likely also an independent person, willing to come together with others but very comfortable choosing your own path. Girafarig's hallmark is its tail, which bites anyone who comes close. Like you express that you have some fire, Girafarig's tail is instinctive and doesn't let anyone attack it from behind. You have no problem defending yourself from people who will provoke you and have a good sense of when situations are turning foul. Even though you don't evolve, that doesn't mean that you aren't continuously growing! You may have felt a strong sense of self from when you were young, and your life is characterized by finding a balance between your two "brains" — the kind and intuitive side of you, and the assertive and fiery side of you. Both of these halves help you preserve your independence and vision.
@Lieselotte
203.png
You'd be Girafarig!

With a mixture of kindness and fire as well as intuition, you reminded me of Girafarig! Girafarig is a runner and lives on the plains, and has a head on its tail with its own brain that detects smells and bites. Girafarig itself is a peaceful pokemon, and uses its psychic powers to repel opponents rather than fight. Like Girafarig, you're active and overall calm, and pleasant when people earn your trust and approach you from the front. Girafarig has its psychic powers and you too may find you're able to read others, and are good at diffusing conflict and talking people down. Your intuition is always alert: even when Girafarig is sleeping, its tail stays awake to watch for danger. You're a very observant person with a sense of who to trust and who to not. Girafarig doesn't travel in herds and you are also likely also an independent person, willing to come together with others but very comfortable choosing your own path. Girafarig's hallmark is its tail, which bites anyone who comes close. Like you express that you have some fire, Girafarig's tail is instinctive and doesn't let anyone attack it from behind. You have no problem defending yourself from people who will provoke you and have a good sense of when situations are turning foul. Even though you don't evolve, that doesn't mean that you aren't continuously growing! You may have felt a strong sense of self from when you were young, and your life is characterized by finding a balance between your two "brains" — the kind and intuitive side of you, and the assertive and fiery side of you. Both of these halves help you preserve your independence and vision.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22