I'm either a Guardian or a PearlCatcher
kinda a mixture xD because I'd be a Guardian of my Pearl soul ><
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
I'm a guardian!
I'm a guardian!
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
Quote:
Result: You're a Mirror!

Mirrors are the savage hunters spawned from the Abiding Boneyard. These dragons are almost always hungry, and travel in large packs when they hunt. They talk only when they feel a need to do so, preferring actions to words, and are nomadic, moving from pack to pack rather than settling in one place.

Wha. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Am I savage?! Am not talkative?!

I find this hard to believe, hmm... I talk needlessly, but... Maybe other aspects of mirrors fit me better, but... I kinda thought I'd be a nocturne, but I don't really have a biases for that anyway.
Quote:
Result: You're a Mirror!

Mirrors are the savage hunters spawned from the Abiding Boneyard. These dragons are almost always hungry, and travel in large packs when they hunt. They talk only when they feel a need to do so, preferring actions to words, and are nomadic, moving from pack to pack rather than settling in one place.

Wha. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Am I savage?! Am not talkative?!

I find this hard to believe, hmm... I talk needlessly, but... Maybe other aspects of mirrors fit me better, but... I kinda thought I'd be a nocturne, but I don't really have a biases for that anyway.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I got a Fae!
I got a Fae!
Quote:
Result: You're a Skydancer!

Skydancers are the wise and gentle dragons of the Reedcleft Ascent. They can sense the emotions and moods of other dragons, making them excellent mediators and negotiators, and their quickness makes them excellent scouts in battle.

I guess this explains why half my lair is skydancers.
Quote:
Result: You're a Skydancer!

Skydancers are the wise and gentle dragons of the Reedcleft Ascent. They can sense the emotions and moods of other dragons, making them excellent mediators and negotiators, and their quickness makes them excellent scouts in battle.

I guess this explains why half my lair is skydancers.
Imperial! Yay!
Imperial! Yay!
tcy2Evc.pngKit_194_1-7-4-18-0-1-1-6-0.pngZntl9BS.pngog1nrYo.giftumblr_oofcnbO3bS1v8lm95o7_r1_100.pngtumblr_oqvykgeZGC1v2xlrno1_100.png
I'm a fae!!

But I'm not a very talkative person...i am on the other hand a tiny person xD
I'm a fae!!

But I'm not a very talkative person...i am on the other hand a tiny person xD
AsgoODV.png
I got Fae
I took it as my opposite and got Mirror
I got Fae
I took it as my opposite and got Mirror
OLc7udC.jpg
I'm a Nocturne c:
I'm a Nocturne c:
Wy0IOy1.png
[quote]Snappers are the philosophical and ancient nomads of the Shattered Plains. They are sturdy both physical and mentally: they never stop moving, and have an iron-clad memory. These dragons never sleep, and can outlast almost any obstacle or enemy.[/quote] I got Snapper. I don't really think it suits me to a T, but I really like Snappers so I'm cool with it.
Quote:
Snappers are the philosophical and ancient nomads of the Shattered Plains. They are sturdy both physical and mentally: they never stop moving, and have an iron-clad memory. These dragons never sleep, and can outlast almost any obstacle or enemy.

I got Snapper. I don't really think it suits me to a T, but I really like Snappers so I'm cool with it.
________12204364.png iiHeads I win
_icoin-gif.gif
iTails you lose
2422616.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17