Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology - Mafia [Ended]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 72 73
I voted - hopefully this'll bring the total high enough.
I voted - hopefully this'll bring the total high enough.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
For the last 30 minutes of the day, I'm going to coli grind.
For the last 30 minutes of the day, I'm going to coli grind.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
Nerasis! Hey! You're here!!
Nerasis! Hey! You're here!!
@TanakaTheWarlock
Hiya! ^_^

(please ping me whenever I come up in conversation even vaguely, I don't check threads that often unless I'm pinged ;o)
@TanakaTheWarlock
Hiya! ^_^

(please ping me whenever I come up in conversation even vaguely, I don't check threads that often unless I'm pinged ;o)
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
LOCKDOWN

BECAUSE OF TIMEZONES I CHANGED A ROLE.
YOU ARE NOW ABLE TO SEND YOUR NIGHTLY ACTIONS IN UNTIL 2 PM. AFTER THAT I WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT ACTIONS.
eotd follows soon.
LOCKDOWN

BECAUSE OF TIMEZONES I CHANGED A ROLE.
YOU ARE NOW ABLE TO SEND YOUR NIGHTLY ACTIONS IN UNTIL 2 PM. AFTER THAT I WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT ACTIONS.
eotd follows soon.
@Kalideoscope @marchhare @CinnabarCobra @Casiope @BlueAlphyn885 @Bequerel @Chiono @Imraldera @DJFeather @Kapara @wbq @FunFilledWTFery @StormDreamer @ChibiKittens @Cosmopoeia @TanakaTheWarlock @Nerasis @BlizzardWing @Sealeo @Raytherassberry
@Wolfpack1216r @moonpelt @Agrina @mithent

End of Day 1
Again, you're standing in front of the godfather itself. Two of you hold CinnabarCobra, so they can't escape their destiny - the death. They are shaking in your hold, repeating "I'm innocent. You targeted the wrong one!".

With a cold glare, Zeus lifted his hand. The buzzing of static was around you, as a lightning formed in his hand.

Without any further restrain, he throwed the lightning at the trembling person in front of you -
killing them.

At first it was quiet, but then one of the gods spoke up. "They were innocent."
You all looked at the one who spoke and saw Hephaestus - in his hands a artfully crafted armor.
"To prevent that another innocent dies tonight, I made this armor. It will protect one of you from one attack...use it wisely." Then he gave it to one among you, who was praised before by the others - TanakaTheWarlock.

CinnabarCobra (Town) was lynched.
TanakaTheWarlock recieved Hephaistus' armor and will be protected from one attack this night.

Those of you who didn't send their nightly actions in yet, you still have time until 2 pm. I will post the next day on 3 pm.
@Kalideoscope @marchhare @CinnabarCobra @Casiope @BlueAlphyn885 @Bequerel @Chiono @Imraldera @DJFeather @Kapara @wbq @FunFilledWTFery @StormDreamer @ChibiKittens @Cosmopoeia @TanakaTheWarlock @Nerasis @BlizzardWing @Sealeo @Raytherassberry

End of Day 1
Again, you're standing in front of the godfather itself. Two of you hold CinnabarCobra, so they can't escape their destiny - the death. They are shaking in your hold, repeating "I'm innocent. You targeted the wrong one!".

With a cold glare, Zeus lifted his hand. The buzzing of static was around you, as a lightning formed in his hand.

Without any further restrain, he throwed the lightning at the trembling person in front of you -
killing them.

At first it was quiet, but then one of the gods spoke up. "They were innocent."
You all looked at the one who spoke and saw Hephaestus - in his hands a artfully crafted armor.
"To prevent that another innocent dies tonight, I made this armor. It will protect one of you from one attack...use it wisely." Then he gave it to one among you, who was praised before by the others - TanakaTheWarlock.

CinnabarCobra (Town) was lynched.
TanakaTheWarlock recieved Hephaistus' armor and will be protected from one attack this night.

Those of you who didn't send their nightly actions in yet, you still have time until 2 pm. I will post the next day on 3 pm.

Day 2

The next morning. You awake through a loud scream, followed by shuffling and then the cry for help. Still half asleep you all rush over from where you heard the scream, but it's already to late.

In front of you is the corpse of Cosmopoeia, already starting to get cold. When you take a closer look you even manage to realize who they were.
"It was...." You heard the trembling voice of one among you, but they quickly became silent again. It didn't mattered. They were dead now.

"Today you need to find those among you who did this." Suddenly you all can hear the booming voice of Zeus. He sounded angry as he looked at the corpse. "An innocent. Make sure this won't happen again." You can almost feel the buzzing sound of electricity, before the godfather vanished again, leaving you alone with the corpse of your formerly, now dead comrade.

Cosmopoiea (Town) was killed during the night.

YOU MAY START TO POST NOW
LOCKDOWN WILL BE ON JULY 2nd, 11am

Day 2

The next morning. You awake through a loud scream, followed by shuffling and then the cry for help. Still half asleep you all rush over from where you heard the scream, but it's already to late.

In front of you is the corpse of Cosmopoeia, already starting to get cold. When you take a closer look you even manage to realize who they were.
"It was...." You heard the trembling voice of one among you, but they quickly became silent again. It didn't mattered. They were dead now.

"Today you need to find those among you who did this." Suddenly you all can hear the booming voice of Zeus. He sounded angry as he looked at the corpse. "An innocent. Make sure this won't happen again." You can almost feel the buzzing sound of electricity, before the godfather vanished again, leaving you alone with the corpse of your formerly, now dead comrade.

Cosmopoiea (Town) was killed during the night.

YOU MAY START TO POST NOW
LOCKDOWN WILL BE ON JULY 2nd, 11am
[quote name="Valgami" date=2016-07-01 14:41:09] You can almost feel the buzzing sound of electricity, before the [b]godfather[/b] vanished again, leaving you alone with the corpse of your formerly, now dead comrade. [/quote] Wait. "Godfather"? Zeus is secretly on the Mafia's side confirmed. But in all seriousness, looks like we lost a basically inactive player. Did cosmo even post once?
Valgami wrote on 2016-07-01:
You can almost feel the buzzing sound of electricity, before the godfather vanished again, leaving you alone with the corpse of your formerly, now dead comrade.

Wait.

"Godfather"?

Zeus is secretly on the Mafia's side confirmed.

But in all seriousness, looks like we lost a basically inactive player.
Did cosmo even post once?
@tanakathewarlock

The only thing they posted was their answers to the questionnaire. But yeah, seems a strange choice for the Mafia. It could possibly have been a redirect, or maybe someone who Cosmo knew well enough that they thought she would suspect them. I don't know, it doesn't really make sense.
@tanakathewarlock

The only thing they posted was their answers to the questionnaire. But yeah, seems a strange choice for the Mafia. It could possibly have been a redirect, or maybe someone who Cosmo knew well enough that they thought she would suspect them. I don't know, it doesn't really make sense.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
I don't want to sound rude and it does suck that we lost two town, but at least they were inactives. Neither of them really posted a lot so it wasn't too bad, right?
I don't want to sound rude and it does suck that we lost two town, but at least they were inactives. Neither of them really posted a lot so it wasn't too bad, right?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 72 73