Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Usermade Accents Give & Get!
1 2 3
So-so. I see you have wandered upon this very topic! This topic is a form game similar to every other give&get. In this game, you swap a user made accent to the person above you, and the person below you will get a user made accent!

But wait! What is a user made accent?

A user made accent is an accent which is created, submitted by a user who then has complete control over distribution of the item, meaning that the only way to obtain that one accent is to get it from the user, weither they might gift, sell, trade, or use other transactory actions to get it to you! In whatever way you may have obtained a user made accent, it was once in the hoard of the artist or the submitter!

Which accents aren't user made?

Festival accents, swip accents, gem marketplace accents, kickstarter accents, beta tester accents! If your unsure, feel free to give a ping or PM to me~ Or better yet, use these helpful resources!
flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=30 Official retired accent encyclopedia page!
flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Flight_Rising_Wiki Or just search in FR wikia for your accent to see~

Rules? Rules? Anything is fine. Any breed, any gender, any colour, any price, and quality! Just make sure it's a user made accent! It dosen't matter if you gift the user above you a one of a kind accent, or an accent printed a hundred times over!

Don't expect to get what you give! There's a certain rush of surprise and anticipation that adds to this topic!

Please claim your post to avoid ninjas!

Edit what accent you have given to the user above in your post!

Please edit your post in a timely manner~

Please don't delete your posts~

Regifting is fine! We all have different tastes! But if you give the same accent to a user you got it from, it sort of ruins the fun of suprise and something different!

If some user has posted a non user made accent, please just kindly post below or PM them about it~ No need to jump into accusations! They just might be confused like everyone is at some point!

Try not to be rude! Social etiquette of the social parts of every website! Let's all try to minimize harassing~ I'm sure there is no need at all for me to be posting this, but I like to think that people will listen! Happiness is like Nutella, you can't spread it without getting some on yourself!

Have any questions or problems? Just feel free to PM or ping me! Thanks for reading this!
@tales
(Also, user below me gets an accent from me just to get things moving along~)
So-so. I see you have wandered upon this very topic! This topic is a form game similar to every other give&get. In this game, you swap a user made accent to the person above you, and the person below you will get a user made accent!

But wait! What is a user made accent?

A user made accent is an accent which is created, submitted by a user who then has complete control over distribution of the item, meaning that the only way to obtain that one accent is to get it from the user, weither they might gift, sell, trade, or use other transactory actions to get it to you! In whatever way you may have obtained a user made accent, it was once in the hoard of the artist or the submitter!

Which accents aren't user made?

Festival accents, swip accents, gem marketplace accents, kickstarter accents, beta tester accents! If your unsure, feel free to give a ping or PM to me~ Or better yet, use these helpful resources!
flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=30 Official retired accent encyclopedia page!
flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Flight_Rising_Wiki Or just search in FR wikia for your accent to see~

Rules? Rules? Anything is fine. Any breed, any gender, any colour, any price, and quality! Just make sure it's a user made accent! It dosen't matter if you gift the user above you a one of a kind accent, or an accent printed a hundred times over!

Don't expect to get what you give! There's a certain rush of surprise and anticipation that adds to this topic!

Please claim your post to avoid ninjas!

Edit what accent you have given to the user above in your post!

Please edit your post in a timely manner~

Please don't delete your posts~

Regifting is fine! We all have different tastes! But if you give the same accent to a user you got it from, it sort of ruins the fun of suprise and something different!

If some user has posted a non user made accent, please just kindly post below or PM them about it~ No need to jump into accusations! They just might be confused like everyone is at some point!

Try not to be rude! Social etiquette of the social parts of every website! Let's all try to minimize harassing~ I'm sure there is no need at all for me to be posting this, but I like to think that people will listen! Happiness is like Nutella, you can't spread it without getting some on yourself!

Have any questions or problems? Just feel free to PM or ping me! Thanks for reading this!
@tales
(Also, user below me gets an accent from me just to get things moving along~)
@Lamenting
Neat. I'm sending you a

-sent-
@Lamenting
Neat. I'm sending you a

-sent-
tumblr_inline_o5g4670Gdz1rn6irx_540.png

tumblr_inline_o3vclphAB11rn6irx_100.png
1DiCf5u.gifg72Ocmp.png
@kkertas

Sending some fish bearing pearlcatchers!
@kkertas

Sending some fish bearing pearlcatchers!
@Lamenting

I gift to you the Thunderborn accent!
@Lamenting

I gift to you the Thunderborn accent!
@Kuejena [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/13353.png[/img]
@Kuejena

13353.png
QiRqFyd.gif
@Thiedo

Clearly, the most topical of accents.
@Thiedo

Clearly, the most topical of accents.
ZincAlloy.gif
@ZincAlloy Hopefully this gets the thread going again. It's a neat idea! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/18716.png[/img]
@ZincAlloy

Hopefully this gets the thread going again. It's a neat idea!

18716.png
QiRqFyd.gif
@Lamenting I miss all my accents :( When I get some again, (I was banned and I'm back so that's why I lost everything) I'll be sure to participate in this
@Lamenting I miss all my accents :( When I get some again, (I was banned and I'm back so that's why I lost everything) I'll be sure to participate in this
@Thiedo
@Thiedo
Used Cartography Ink Wishlistc483QDb.png
@cjl0707
@cjl0707
1 2 3