Done!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Ahhh... Thank you!! :'3 (This sounds so cool! (I'd be tempted to keep the parent though ;w; )
@Mediscoot

Ahhh... Thank you!! :'3 (This sounds so cool! (I'd be tempted to keep the parent though ;w; )
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Mediscoot
It appears I've arrived a bit too late. Will you be breeding the parent Parasites again, or should I ask someone who has a Parasite for one once they're bred?
@Mediscoot
It appears I've arrived a bit too late. Will you be breeding the parent Parasites again, or should I ask someone who has a Parasite for one once they're bred?
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
@Surpirate
I would ask one of the ones who got a parasite. I'm going to try and keep an eye on them to see when thy breed
@Surpirate
I would ask one of the ones who got a parasite. I'm going to try and keep an eye on them to see when thy breed
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot I'd like to be on the pinglist (also are the babies free, if not how much for one?)
@Mediscoot I'd like to be on the pinglist (also are the babies free, if not how much for one?)
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
@Howitzersfriend
I can add you to the pinglist!

The babies I gave out were free, but the new owners, when they breed them, those hatchlings might have a cost. I will not breed any more for this, I want to see how far this gets with four starting
@Howitzersfriend
I can add you to the pinglist!

The babies I gave out were free, but the new owners, when they breed them, those hatchlings might have a cost. I will not breed any more for this, I want to see how far this gets with four starting
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot Okay! Unless it's over 10kt I don't really care how much it costs.
@Mediscoot Okay! Unless it's over 10kt I don't really care how much it costs.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
@Mediscoot I'd like to be on the pinglist!
@Mediscoot I'd like to be on the pinglist!
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Howitzersfriend
Can i be in the pinglist?
@Howitzersfriend
Can i be in the pinglist?

nkMK0Mg.png
@Mediscoot

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that this thread has been bumped over to Forum Games. This board is the appropriate place for any game.
@Mediscoot

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that this thread has been bumped over to Forum Games. This board is the appropriate place for any game.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 214 215