Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Put Crap Puns Here!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
oh
my favorite Disney XDiety is the starcANIST

because space papa and star butterfly- oh nevermind. i like that show, pardon you
And my favorite breed is the marcoatl

...alright enough with the disney cartoon puns
oh
my favorite Disney XDiety is the starcANIST

because space papa and star butterfly- oh nevermind. i like that show, pardon you
And my favorite breed is the marcoatl

...alright enough with the disney cartoon puns
T3TuubO.png
@huhnchen

I'm sorry, I codn't understand at first, even though it was quite obvious to sea.

@huhnchen

I'm sorry, I codn't understand at first, even though it was quite obvious to sea.

Gy5sOWI.png
Oh my cod you gulls. I peli-can`t bell-ieve these egg-celent puns you`re cooking up.
Oh my cod you gulls. I peli-can`t bell-ieve these egg-celent puns you`re cooking up.
latest?cb=20151015221756.gif
It's tragic that my fellow ocean pun competitor has left. Are you squidding me @huhnchen, please come back.
It's tragic that my fellow ocean pun competitor has left. Are you squidding me @huhnchen, please come back.
Gy5sOWI.png
@Willythedilly You want to sea more ocean puns? Than who betta to ask than a Water droplet! Whale shoal you our best puns, everay one of them guaranteed to be fintastic! And this is just a drop in the bucket - I'm shore I could come up with more puns, given some time.
@Willythedilly You want to sea more ocean puns? Than who betta to ask than a Water droplet! Whale shoal you our best puns, everay one of them guaranteed to be fintastic! And this is just a drop in the bucket - I'm shore I could come up with more puns, given some time.
Na5WGHa.png
@Willythedilly Sorry. I nabbed my sister to help me brainstorm some ideas about a story. Amusingly enough, it involves being stranded in the ocean. I shall return her, because, you sea, I do not want us to be anemones.
@Willythedilly Sorry. I nabbed my sister to help me brainstorm some ideas about a story. Amusingly enough, it involves being stranded in the ocean. I shall return her, because, you sea, I do not want us to be anemones.
On a differ-ent note, as a sapling, I have plant puns. What do you get when you multiply signgerine by cosigngerine? Tangerine!
On a differ-ent note, as a sapling, I have plant puns. What do you get when you multiply signgerine by cosigngerine? Tangerine!
Well, it seems @huhnchen has decided to watch Super Natural for a while. In the mean time...bad joke eel: [img]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/wanna-hear-a-joke-about-paper-never-mind-it-is-tearable.jpg[/img]
Well, it seems @huhnchen has decided to watch Super Natural for a while. In the mean time...bad joke eel:

wanna-hear-a-joke-about-paper-never-mind-it-is-tearable.jpg

@DarkInfernape A math pun and a plant pun in one! I did not seed that coming, but it adds up.
@DarkInfernape A math pun and a plant pun in one! I did not seed that coming, but it adds up.
[img]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/14/142e9c10f3549ec7eb55e8c7fde213a41ea312bf40f7810a76226d0d0f62a395.jpg[/img]
142e9c10f3549ec7eb55e8c7fde213a41ea312bf40f7810a76226d0d0f62a395.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7