Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Costume Competiton ★☆
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/starfallcostume_header_zps1e73ed48.png[/img][/center] As you wander the Arcane realm – trying to ignore the gouts of glimmering purple smoke rising from the direction of the Observatory – the crystalline landforms seem to shimmer where they catch the light. You find yourself drawn towards the cool shade of the Starwood Strand, and take the risk of stepping into the shadows of the trees. A warm light catches your eye: a glowing pocket bauble, suspended from a branch. You spot another, then another, further off, and decide to follow the trail. The path leads you deeper into the Star Wood, and just as you start to worry that you have lost your way, you hear a murmur of many voices up ahead. The path opens up into a large clearing, where a number of dragons have already gathered. As you join the throng, a Fae steps into the empty space at the centre and flits into the air. [center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/mimir_zpsbff95f04.png[/img][/center] “Greeting, friends. I am Mimir. My Clan has asked me to address those of you gathered so near to our home, while they – attend to [i]other matters[/i]. Now, I understand that you’ve heard some rumours about the End of the World?” His voice is commanding, unusually robust and expressive for a Fae. As many of the dragons in the clearing look into the sky and start to murmur about the whispers of ill tidings they had heard, Mimir spread his frills and his forearms and spoke again. “I am sure that my fellow Arcane residents have everything [i]completely[/i] under control – you may rest assured that the world will continue to spin on for some little while yet!” He gave a chuckle and winked one of his deep blue eyes, his frills wafting reassuringly, and you can’t help but contribute to the collective sigh of relief from the assembled dragons. Barely a heartbeat later, another rumble issues from the source of the smoke, which turned bright magenta and started to shed sparking motes of dust. “Nothing to worry about,” Mimir grins, though suddenly his positive attitude seems just a little less comforting. “Now, I do believe that you ventured into the Starwood Strand for entertainment – it is, after all, the Starfall Festival, a time for celebration, not all this fear and anxiety! So I hope you will allow me to distract you from any – [i]dubious[/i] sights, sounds, smells or sensations you may encounter in the Isles in the coming days … [b]“I propose a competition! A spectacle for all of dragonkind to enjoy! Don your finest apparel and join me here for a grand tournament – not of strength but of [i]style[/i]! Come one and come all to the [size=4][color=#0D098E]S[/color][color=#160C91]t[/color][color=#201094]a[/color][color=#291497]r[/color][color=#33189B]f[/color][color=#3C1C9E]a[/color][color=#4620A1]l[/color][color=#4F24A5]l[/color][color=#5928A8] [/color][color=#622CAB]C[/color][color=#6C30AF]e[/color][color=#7634B2]l[/color][color=#7F38B5]e[/color][color=#893CB8]b[/color][color=#9240BC]r[/color][color=#9C44BF]a[/color][color=#A548C2]t[/color][color=#AF4CC6]i[/color][color=#B850C9]o[/color][color=#C254CC]n[/color][color=#CC58D0] [/color][color=#C254CC]C[/color][color=#B850C9]o[/color][color=#AF4CC6]s[/color][color=#A548C2]t[/color][color=#9C44BF]u[/color][color=#9240BC]m[/color][color=#893CB8]e[/color][color=#7F38B5] [/color][color=#7634B2]C[/color][color=#6C30AF]o[/color][color=#622CAB]m[/color][color=#5928A8]p[/color][color=#4F24A5]e[/color][color=#4620A1]t[/color][color=#3C1C9E]i[/color][color=#33189B]t[/color][color=#291497]i[/color][color=#201094]o[/color][color=#160C91]n[/color][/size]! May the best dressed win.”[/b] Mimir pauses for dramatic effect while he looks around the clearing. “After all, we wouldn’t want the End of the World to occur while we look anything less than our best, now, would we …?” He winks again, giving another rakish grin to the assembled crowd before landing in the centre of the clearing. As the dragons begin to disperse, murmuring their costume plans, another thought seems to occur to him, and he calls out urgently: “And pay no mind to any scurrilous rumours you might hear that this is all an elaborate scheme to recruit assistance! Perhaps some of the best dressed might be [i]encouraged[/i] to help to avert any potential catastrophe – not that I believe that will be necessary – but I say to you now, this would be [i]entirely[/i] of the individual’s own free will, and [i]no[/i] obligation [i]whatsoever[/i].” He glances once more towards the sky, and you notice that he cannot [i]quite[/i] control the nervous twitching of his frills … [br] [br] [br] [center][size=6][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1197671&p=mb][color=#0D098E]S[/color][color=#190E92]t[/color][color=#261396]a[/color][color=#33189B]r[/color][color=#3F1E9F]f[/color][color=#4C23A4]a[/color][color=#5928A8]l[/color][color=#662DAC]l[/color][color=#7233B1] [/color][color=#7F38B5]C[/color][color=#8C3DBA]e[/color][color=#9942BE]l[/color][color=#A548C2]e[/color][color=#B24DC7]b[/color][color=#BF52CB]r[/color][color=#CC58D0]a[/color][color=#BF52CB]t[/color][color=#B24DC7]i[/color][color=#A548C2]o[/color][color=#9942BE]n[/color][color=#8C3DBA] [/color][color=#7F38B5]M[/color][color=#7233B1]a[/color][color=#662DAC]i[/color][color=#5928A8]n[/color][color=#4C23A4] [/color][color=#3F1E9F]H[/color][color=#33189B]u[/color][color=#261396]b[/color][color=#190E92].[/color][/url][/b][/size][/center]
starfallcostume_header_zps1e73ed48.png

As you wander the Arcane realm – trying to ignore the gouts of glimmering purple smoke rising from the direction of the Observatory – the crystalline landforms seem to shimmer where they catch the light. You find yourself drawn towards the cool shade of the Starwood Strand, and take the risk of stepping into the shadows of the trees.

A warm light catches your eye: a glowing pocket bauble, suspended from a branch. You spot another, then another, further off, and decide to follow the trail. The path leads you deeper into the Star Wood, and just as you start to worry that you have lost your way, you hear a murmur of many voices up ahead. The path opens up into a large clearing, where a number of dragons have already gathered. As you join the throng, a Fae steps into the empty space at the centre and flits into the air.
mimir_zpsbff95f04.png

“Greeting, friends. I am Mimir. My Clan has asked me to address those of you gathered so near to our home, while they – attend to other matters. Now, I understand that you’ve heard some rumours about the End of the World?” His voice is commanding, unusually robust and expressive for a Fae. As many of the dragons in the clearing look into the sky and start to murmur about the whispers of ill tidings they had heard, Mimir spread his frills and his forearms and spoke again. “I am sure that my fellow Arcane residents have everything completely under control – you may rest assured that the world will continue to spin on for some little while yet!”

He gave a chuckle and winked one of his deep blue eyes, his frills wafting reassuringly, and you can’t help but contribute to the collective sigh of relief from the assembled dragons.

Barely a heartbeat later, another rumble issues from the source of the smoke, which turned bright magenta and started to shed sparking motes of dust.

“Nothing to worry about,” Mimir grins, though suddenly his positive attitude seems just a little less comforting. “Now, I do believe that you ventured into the Starwood Strand for entertainment – it is, after all, the Starfall Festival, a time for celebration, not all this fear and anxiety! So I hope you will allow me to distract you from any – dubious sights, sounds, smells or sensations you may encounter in the Isles in the coming days …

“I propose a competition! A spectacle for all of dragonkind to enjoy! Don your finest apparel and join me here for a grand tournament – not of strength but of style! Come one and come all to the Starfall Celebration Costume Competition! May the best dressed win.”

Mimir pauses for dramatic effect while he looks around the clearing.

“After all, we wouldn’t want the End of the World to occur while we look anything less than our best, now, would we …?”

He winks again, giving another rakish grin to the assembled crowd before landing in the centre of the clearing. As the dragons begin to disperse, murmuring their costume plans, another thought seems to occur to him, and he calls out urgently:

“And pay no mind to any scurrilous rumours you might hear that this is all an elaborate scheme to recruit assistance! Perhaps some of the best dressed might be encouraged to help to avert any potential catastrophe – not that I believe that will be necessary – but I say to you now, this would be entirely of the individual’s own free will, and no obligation whatsoever.”

He glances once more towards the sky, and you notice that he cannot quite control the nervous twitching of his frills …

A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Welcome to the [size=4][b][color=#0D098E]S[/color][color=#160C91]t[/color][color=#201094]a[/color][color=#291497]r[/color][color=#33189B]f[/color][color=#3C1C9E]a[/color][color=#4620A1]l[/color][color=#4F24A5]l[/color][color=#5928A8] [/color][color=#622CAB]C[/color][color=#6C30AF]e[/color][color=#7634B2]l[/color][color=#7F38B5]e[/color][color=#893CB8]b[/color][color=#9240BC]r[/color][color=#9C44BF]a[/color][color=#A548C2]t[/color][color=#AF4CC6]i[/color][color=#B850C9]o[/color][color=#C254CC]n[/color][color=#CC58D0] [/color][color=#C254CC]C[/color][color=#B850C9]o[/color][color=#AF4CC6]s[/color][color=#A548C2]t[/color][color=#9C44BF]u[/color][color=#9240BC]m[/color][color=#893CB8]e[/color][color=#7F38B5] [/color][color=#7634B2]C[/color][color=#6C30AF]o[/color][color=#622CAB]m[/color][color=#5928A8]p[/color][color=#4F24A5]e[/color][color=#4620A1]t[/color][color=#3C1C9E]i[/color][color=#33189B]t[/color][color=#291497]i[/color][color=#201094]o[/color][color=#160C91]n[/color][/b][/size]. To enter, simply dress your dragon to match the daily theme! [center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/rulesheader_zpscb2d39d5.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]You may enter one dragon per theme. [*]You must enter using the Entry Form (see below). [*]Please ensure that your dragon continues to wear his or her outfit for the [i]full duration[/i] of the daily competition (i.e. until the day’s winner is announced). [*]Each winner will receive the day’s Prize Pack, plus 25 tickets to the [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=raf&id=1196802&p=mb]Main Raffle[/url][/b]! See below for more details. [*]The Entry Form contains a question (“Why this dragon/outfit?”) – [i]you do not have to answer[/i], but feel free to add in an explanation, introduction or role-play along with your entries! ^-^ [*]When judging begins, I will post a message to state that entries are closed, and update the 'Today's Theme' post to state this as well. [*]Members of all Flights are welcome to enter - including Arcane! [/LIST] [size=5][b][color=#0D098E]R[/color][color=#281497]a[/color][color=#431FA0]f[/color][color=#5E2AAA]f[/color][color=#7A36B3]l[/color][color=#9541BD]e[/color][color=#B04CC6] [/color][color=#CC58D0]T[/color][color=#B04CC6]i[/color][color=#9541BD]c[/color][color=#7A36B3]k[/color][color=#5E2AAA]e[/color][color=#431FA0]t[/color][color=#281497]s[/color][/b][/size] Entries to the competition and each daily winner will receive tickets for the Main Raffle! The breakdown is as follows: [LIST] [*]First entry: 5 tickets [*]Subsequent entries: 1 ticket per entry (to a maximum of 6) [*]Bonus for entering every day: 4 tickets [*]Winning entry: 25 additional tickets [/LIST] [size=5][b][color=#0D098E]N[/color][color=#5928A8]o[/color][color=#A548C2]t[/color][color=#A548C2]e[/color][color=#5928A8]s[/color][/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Winners will be posted between 10am and 12am FR time each day (as close to 10am as possible). All entrants for the day will be pinged to notify them. N.B. The timings have been changed as a result of my work schedule this week. I will be judging as soon as I get home, which will be around 10am this week, not 9am as I thought. Sorry for any confusion! [*]The new theme will be posted shortly after the previous day’s winners, along with the corresponding Prize Pack. [*]Skins and accents are allowed as part of a costume (but [i]not[/i] as the whole costume). [*]The [i]overall look[/i] of the dragon – including apparel, skins/accents, colours – will be taken into account when judging. Genes obviously contribute to this, but the relative value of genes will [i]not[/i] be taken into account (i.e. an iridescent/shimmer/circuit or ripple/current/gembond dragon will not have any advantage over a triple basic simply on account of the genes). [*]Dragons entered do not have to be Arcane flight. [*]Dragons entered do not have to be Arcane themed, unless otherwise specified. [/LIST] [b][color=magenta]Known Issue:[/color][/b] There is currently a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1197844][b]bug[/b][/url] which is breaking apparel, skins, accents and genes for some users, so that they don't show up properly. I'm sorry about this! [b]I have been advised that this can [i]sometimes[/i] be fixed by leaving the apparel on your dragons, then refreshing your dragon's image a while (1+ hour) later.[/b] I really hope that this issue doesn't affect too many people, and I'm truly sorry if it prevents you from entering the competition. If it does affect you, please consider reporting it in the bug report thread linked above. ([size=2]And blame the Arcanist for accidentally opening a vortex into another dimension and phasing all of your apparel into next week. Sorry. It's probably part of this whole 'end of the world' thing we're trying to prevent ...[/size]) [size=5][b][color=#0D098E]E[/color][color=#33189B]n[/color][color=#5928A8]t[/color][color=#7F38B5]r[/color][color=#A548C2]y[/color][color=#CC58D0] [/color][color=#A548C2]F[/color][color=#7F38B5]o[/color][color=#5928A8]r[/color][color=#33189B]m[/color][/b][/size] [code] [b]Theme:[/b] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] [b]Entry:[/b] PASTE YOUR DRAGON'S CODE HERE [b]Optional: Why this dragon/outfit?[/b] [/code]
Welcome to the Starfall Celebration Costume Competition. To enter, simply dress your dragon to match the daily theme!
rulesheader_zpscb2d39d5.png
  • You may enter one dragon per theme.
  • You must enter using the Entry Form (see below).
  • Please ensure that your dragon continues to wear his or her outfit for the full duration of the daily competition (i.e. until the day’s winner is announced).
  • Each winner will receive the day’s Prize Pack, plus 25 tickets to the Main Raffle! See below for more details.
  • The Entry Form contains a question (“Why this dragon/outfit?”) – you do not have to answer, but feel free to add in an explanation, introduction or role-play along with your entries! ^-^
  • When judging begins, I will post a message to state that entries are closed, and update the 'Today's Theme' post to state this as well.
  • Members of all Flights are welcome to enter - including Arcane!

Raffle Tickets

Entries to the competition and each daily winner will receive tickets for the Main Raffle! The breakdown is as follows:
  • First entry: 5 tickets
  • Subsequent entries: 1 ticket per entry (to a maximum of 6)
  • Bonus for entering every day: 4 tickets
  • Winning entry: 25 additional tickets

Notes
  • Winners will be posted between 10am and 12am FR time each day (as close to 10am as possible). All entrants for the day will be pinged to notify them.
    N.B. The timings have been changed as a result of my work schedule this week. I will be judging as soon as I get home, which will be around 10am this week, not 9am as I thought. Sorry for any confusion!
  • The new theme will be posted shortly after the previous day’s winners, along with the corresponding Prize Pack.
  • Skins and accents are allowed as part of a costume (but not as the whole costume).
  • The overall look of the dragon – including apparel, skins/accents, colours – will be taken into account when judging. Genes obviously contribute to this, but the relative value of genes will not be taken into account (i.e. an iridescent/shimmer/circuit or ripple/current/gembond dragon will not have any advantage over a triple basic simply on account of the genes).
  • Dragons entered do not have to be Arcane flight.
  • Dragons entered do not have to be Arcane themed, unless otherwise specified.
Known Issue: There is currently a bug which is breaking apparel, skins, accents and genes for some users, so that they don't show up properly. I'm sorry about this! I have been advised that this can sometimes be fixed by leaving the apparel on your dragons, then refreshing your dragon's image a while (1+ hour) later.

I really hope that this issue doesn't affect too many people, and I'm truly sorry if it prevents you from entering the competition. If it does affect you, please consider reporting it in the bug report thread linked above. (And blame the Arcanist for accidentally opening a vortex into another dimension and phasing all of your apparel into next week. Sorry. It's probably part of this whole 'end of the world' thing we're trying to prevent ...)

Entry Form
Code:
[b]Theme:[/b] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] [b]Entry:[/b] PASTE YOUR DRAGON'S CODE HERE [b]Optional: Why this dragon/outfit?[/b]
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/todaystheme_zpsecaef5ab.png[/img][/center] “The end of the Starfall Celebration is almost upon us, my friends,” Mimir says sadly as he addresses the crowd for the last time. “And I am delighted to say that the End of the World has not occurred! “Yet. “However, the Arcane clans need just a [i]little[/i] more assistance. We are looking for … [br] [center][size=5][b][color=#0D098E]A[/color][color=#1E1094]r[/color][color=#2F179A]c[/color][color=#411EA0]a[/color][color=#5225A6]n[/color][color=#632CAC]i[/color][color=#7534B2]s[/color][color=#863BB8]t[/color][color=#9742BE] [/color][color=#A949C4]I[/color][color=#BA50CA]m[/color][color=#CC58D0]p[/color][color=#BA50CA]e[/color][color=#A949C4]r[/color][color=#9742BE]s[/color][color=#863BB8]o[/color][color=#7534B2]n[/color][color=#632CAC]a[/color][color=#5225A6]t[/color][color=#411EA0]o[/color][color=#2F179A]r[/color][color=#1E1094]s[/color][/b][/size][/center] [br] “… to help us to – how shall I put this? – protect our illustrious leader from any [i]distractions[/i] at this highly delicate point in his vital work. There would be very minimal danger involved, I’m sure. This is only a precaution. “But if there are any dragons of similar colouring, or wearing apparel which could allow them to pass as the Arcanist, please step forward and volunteer?” [br] [center]---[/center] [br] Any dragons that looks like the @Arcanist is eligible to enter. This can be because they share the same exact colouring (Pink/Mulberry/White), because they are similar colours (pink-range), or because they like wearing lots of pink. Feel free to interpret the theme in alternative creative ways (i.e. beyond pink!) if you think you can – but in this case, please explain on the Entry Form how your outfit/dragon could impersonate the Arcanist. [b]Reminder: Dragons do not have to be Arcane Flight to enter! However, in this case, they [i]must[/i] be Arcane themed. :)[/b] [br] [center][size=6][b][color=#0D098E]T[/color][color=#170D91]h[/color][color=#221295]e[/color][color=#2D1699] [/color][color=#381B9D]A[/color][color=#431FA0]r[/color][color=#4E24A4]c[/color][color=#5928A8]a[/color][color=#642DAC]n[/color][color=#6F31AF]i[/color][color=#7A36B3]s[/color][color=#853AB7]t[/color][color=#8F3FBB] [/color][color=#9A43BF]I[/color][color=#A548C2]m[/color][color=#B04CC6]p[/color][color=#BB51CA]e[/color][color=#C655CE]r[/color][color=#C655CE]s[/color][color=#BB51CA]o[/color][color=#B04CC6]n[/color][color=#A548C2]a[/color][color=#9A43BF]t[/color][color=#8F3FBB]o[/color][color=#853AB7]r[/color][color=#7A36B3]s[/color][color=#6F31AF] [/color][color=#642DAC]t[/color][color=#5928A8]h[/color][color=#4E24A4]e[/color][color=#431FA0]m[/color][color=#381B9D]e[/color][color=#2D1699] [/color][color=#221295]i[/color][color=#170D91]s[/color] [color=#0D098E]n[/color][color=#1D0F93]o[/color][color=#2E1699]w[/color][color=#3E1D9F] [/color][color=#4F24A4]c[/color][color=#602BAA]l[/color][color=#7032B0]o[/color][color=#8139B6]s[/color][color=#913FBB]e[/color][color=#A246C1]d[/color][color=#B34DC7] [/color][color=#C354CD]f[/color][color=#C354CD]o[/color][color=#B34DC7]r[/color][color=#A246C1] [/color][color=#913FBB]j[/color][color=#8139B6]u[/color][color=#7032B0]d[/color][color=#602BAA]g[/color][color=#4F24A4]i[/color][color=#3E1D9F]n[/color][color=#2E1699]g[/color][color=#1D0F93]![/color][/b][/size] [br] [b]Please do not submit any more entries for this theme.[/b][/center] [br] [center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/todaysprize_zps6167ff36.png[/img][/center] “We would be most appreciative. The closest look-alike will win several pink items to complete their outfit, including birdskull items, a shower of petals, and a soft flair scarf; a set of Arcane battle stones to defend them; an Arcane runestone to bring them luck; and a beautiful skin crafted during the Lightweaver’s festival some months ago.” [br] [quote=ARCANIST IMPERSONATORS] [item=tropical birdskull armband][item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=tropical birdskull wingpiece][item=pink highnoon hank][item=pink and purple flair scarf][item=violet corsage][item=Violet Flowerfall] [item=mana bolt][item=rune slash][item=enfeeble][item=magical acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment] [item=arcane runestone] [skin=4145] [b]25 tickets to the Main Raffle[/b] [/quote] [br]
todaystheme_zpsecaef5ab.png

“The end of the Starfall Celebration is almost upon us, my friends,” Mimir says sadly as he addresses the crowd for the last time. “And I am delighted to say that the End of the World has not occurred!

“Yet.

“However, the Arcane clans need just a little more assistance. We are looking for …

Arcanist Impersonators

“… to help us to – how shall I put this? – protect our illustrious leader from any distractions at this highly delicate point in his vital work. There would be very minimal danger involved, I’m sure. This is only a precaution.

“But if there are any dragons of similar colouring, or wearing apparel which could allow them to pass as the Arcanist, please step forward and volunteer?”

---

Any dragons that looks like the @Arcanist is eligible to enter. This can be because they share the same exact colouring (Pink/Mulberry/White), because they are similar colours (pink-range), or because they like wearing lots of pink.

Feel free to interpret the theme in alternative creative ways (i.e. beyond pink!) if you think you can – but in this case, please explain on the Entry Form how your outfit/dragon could impersonate the Arcanist.

Reminder: Dragons do not have to be Arcane Flight to enter! However, in this case, they must be Arcane themed. :)

The Arcanist Impersonators theme is
now closed for judging!

Please do not submit any more entries for this theme.

todaysprize_zps6167ff36.png

“We would be most appreciative. The closest look-alike will win several pink items to complete their outfit, including birdskull items, a shower of petals, and a soft flair scarf; a set of Arcane battle stones to defend them; an Arcane runestone to bring them luck; and a beautiful skin crafted during the Lightweaver’s festival some months ago.”

ARCANIST IMPERSONATORS wrote:
Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Pink Highnoon Hank Pink and Purple Flair Scarf Violet Corsage Violet Flowerfall
Mana Bolt Rune Slash Enfeeble Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment
Arcane Runestone

25 tickets to the Main Raffle

Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/winners_zps3cf767ae.png[/img][/center] [br] The winners are listed below, wearing the costumes that won them the day's competition! [br] [center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/magicalrolemodel_zps8d095a2b.png[/img][/center] [br] [center]@Primula's Unnamed, whose role model is Penn and Teller! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5091517][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/Winners/PennampTeller_zpse9a80e79.png[/img][/url][/center] “The winner received outfits for two student mages of their own, Meditation training for two, some familiars to assist them with their future magical enterprises, and some ancestral incense to give their lessons the correct mood. They gained a skin, with which to transfigure a male Mirror’s appearance. Swipp has also promised to give eager students a lesson in transmogrification, should they approach him at the right moment …” [br] [quote=MAGICAL ROLE MODEL] [item=gray wizard hat][item=twilight cape][item=purple birdskull armband][item=purple birdskull necklace][item=purple birdskull legband] [item=brown wizard hat][item=woodsdrake cape][item=brown wooly tail][item=daisy flowerfall] [item=white linen arm wraps][item=white linen tail wrap][item=white linen head wrap][item=white linen wing wraps] [item=ancestral incense][item=meditate][item=meditate] [item=hippogriff][item=longneck magi] [skin=5499] [b]Swipp Items for Fluffy Antennae Trade:[/b] [item=leafy moth][item=manaweed]x90 [b]25 tickets to the Main Raffle[/b] [/quote] [br][br] [center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/starfallfeast_zps2a0f8b1a.png[/img][/center] [br] [center]@Kedia’s Mel, who modelled his costume on the Tachinid Fly! [item=tachinid fly] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3551211][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/Winners/TachinidFly_zps7fbe89ff.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] “The winner received some of the leftovers we have from preparing the food, a costume fit for attending the feast, and enough food to share between the whole of their clan! [size=2]We hope.[/size]” [br] [quote=STARFALL FEAST] [b]'Leftovers' from preparing the feast (plus a reminder of the hard-fought battles to bring the beasties down ...)[/b] [item=venomscale wing guard][item=cobalt deepsea bulb][item=white wooly coat][item=red rose flowerfall] * Veteran's Shoulder Scars [b]A costume fit for the feast itself:[/b] [item=golden birdskull headdress][item=golden birdskull armband][item=golden birdskull legband][item=golden birdskull wingpiece][item=marigold flowerfall] * Nomad's Sandwastes Vest * Nomad's Sandwastes Socks * Nomad's Sandwastes Sash [b]Food stacks:[/b] [item=satin mouse]x99 [item=white lace honeybee]x36 [item=algaestrider]x99 [item=eel larvae]x99 [item=watermelon]x99 [item=herdbeast hoof]x90 [item=crowntail wanderer]x99 [b]25 tickets to the Main Raffle[/b] [/quote] [br] [br] [center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/failedexperiments_zps3dd8be3e.png[/img] [br] @mgneos's Pernideus with the results of his failed wing serum! [br] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3070585][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/Winners/FailedExperiments_zps5301ba1c.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] “The winner took home a [i]tasteful[/i] costume to wear, and if a golden skin to give to a male Guardian friend. We have also found some gold. [size=2]I hope they will use it purchase some common sense before experimenting again [/size]…” [br] [quote=FAILED EXPERIMENTS] [item=gold steampunk scarf][item=gold steampunk goggles][item=gold steampunk vest][item=gold steampunk wings][item=gold steampunk gloves][item=gold steampunk tail bauble][item=gold steampunk spats][item=maroon head wrap][item=maroon chest wrap][item=maroon arm wraps] [item=gold ore]x3 [skin=4144] [b]25 tickets to the Main Raffle[/b] [/quote] [br] [br] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/looktothestars_zps9415bcfb.png[/img] [br] [center]@Shroomlet’s Spray, who is dressed as Mercury and has taken inspiration from the Roman god who is the planet's namesake! [br] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4353357][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/Winners/LooktotheStars_zps89389942.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] “The winner received some silk apparel which sparkles like the stars on a clear night, some bird-feather items as dark as the spaces between stars, a bow and feathered wings bright as the moon, and a light to guide them through the night.” [br] [quote= LOOK TO THE STARS] [item=night sky leg silks][item=violet deepsea bulb][item=pretty white neck bow][item=bleak birdskull legband][item=bleak birdskull armband][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=night sky arm silks][item=night sky wing silks] [b]25 tickets to the Main Raffle[/b] [/quote] [br] [br] [center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/arcanewarrior_zps6a821e97.png[/img][/center] [br] [center]@NicoleEirin’s Auric! [br] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2179393][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/Winners/Warrior_zps2e5f6af9.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] “The winner received several familiars as companions to stand beside him in battle; a fine set of iron armour, only a little dented, and a cape to wear over it; and a full set of Arcane battle stones – useful whether his might in battle comes from his strength or his intelligence. He also received a skin which will give any lady Skydancer the appearance of a living being made of lightning: sure to terrify enemies.” [br] [quote=ARCANE WARRIOR] [item=dented iron belt][item=dented iron boots][item=dented iron gorget][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=dented iron tail cuffs][item=dented iron helmet][item=simple darksteel wing bangles][item=firebreather cape] * Veteran's Shoulder Scars * Veteran's Leg Scars * Veteran's Eye Scar [item=mana bolt][item=rune slash][item=enfeeble][item=magical acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=rally][item=concentration][item=scholar][item=berserker] [item=warcat protector][item=double-tailed warcat][item=longneck skirmisher][item=longneck interloper] [skin=4934] [b]25 tickets to the Main Raffle[/b] [/quote] [br] [center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/homeflightpride_zps8ba09eb1.png[/img][/center] [br] [center]@whamm’s Aurelia! [br] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3846442][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/Winners/LightPride_zpse8c29aeb.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] “The winner received a set of feathered wings; some delicate silk apparel; a flowing cape; some items crafted from bird feathers and bones; and a skin which I believe was crafted by the Stormcatcher himself for female mirrors to wear!” [br] [quote=HOME FLIGHT PRIDE] [item=lemongrass feathered wings][item=sky blue leg silks][item=celadon arm silks][item=waverider cape][item=green birdskull necklace][item=green birdskull armband][item=green birdskull legband][item=green birdskull headdress] [skin=4932] [b]25 tickets to the Main Raffle[/b] [/quote] [br] [center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/arcanistimpersonators_zps08776e30.png[/img][/center] [br] [center]@Schefflera’s Ramble! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1716905] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/Winners/ArcanistImpersonator_zps66306e9a.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] “We are most appreciative of Ramble's help. As the closest look-alike, he won several pink items to complete his outfit, including birdskull items, a shower of petals, and a soft flair scarf; a set of Arcane battle stones to defend him; an Arcane runestone to bring him luck; and a beautiful skin crafted during the Lightweaver’s festival some months ago.” [br] [quote=ARCANIST IMPERSONATORS] [item=tropical birdskull armband][item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=tropical birdskull wingpiece][item=pink highnoon hank][item=pink and purple flair scarf][item=violet corsage][item=Violet Flowerfall] [item=mana bolt][item=rune slash][item=enfeeble][item=magical acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment] [item=arcane runestone] [skin=4145] [b]25 tickets to the Main Raffle[/b] [/quote] [br]
winners_zps3cf767ae.png

The winners are listed below, wearing the costumes that won them the day's competition!

magicalrolemodel_zps8d095a2b.png

@Primula's Unnamed, whose role model is Penn and Teller!
PennampTeller_zpse9a80e79.png

“The winner received outfits for two student mages of their own, Meditation training for two, some familiars to assist them with their future magical enterprises, and some ancestral incense to give their lessons the correct mood. They gained a skin, with which to transfigure a male Mirror’s appearance. Swipp has also promised to give eager students a lesson in transmogrification, should they approach him at the right moment …”

MAGICAL ROLE MODEL wrote:
Gray Wizard Hat Twilight Cape Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Legband
Brown Wizard Hat Woodsdrake Cape Brown Wooly Tail Daisy Flowerfall
White Linen Arm Wraps White Linen Tail Wrap White Linen Head Wrap White Linen Wing Wraps
Ancestral Incense Meditate Meditate
Hippogriff Longneck Magi

Swipp Items for Fluffy Antennae Trade:
Leafy Moth Manaweed x90

starfallfeast_zps2a0f8b1a.png

@Kedia’s Mel, who modelled his costume on the Tachinid Fly!
Tachinid Fly
TachinidFly_zps7fbe89ff.png

“The winner received some of the leftovers we have from preparing the food, a costume fit for attending the feast, and enough food to share between the whole of their clan! We hope.

STARFALL FEAST wrote:
'Leftovers' from preparing the feast (plus a reminder of the hard-fought battles to bring the beasties down ...)
Venomscale Wing Guard Cobalt Deepsea Bulb White Wooly Coat Red Rose Flowerfall
* Veteran's Shoulder Scars

A costume fit for the feast itself:
Golden Birdskull Headdress Golden Birdskull Armband Golden Birdskull Legband Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Marigold Flowerfall
* Nomad's Sandwastes Vest
* Nomad's Sandwastes Socks
* Nomad's Sandwastes Sash

Food stacks:
Satin Mouse x99 White Lace Honeybee x36 Algaestrider x99 Eel Larvae x99 Watermelon x99 Herdbeast Hoof x90 Crowntail Wanderer x99

failedexperiments_zps3dd8be3e.png

@mgneos's Pernideus with the results of his failed wing serum!

FailedExperiments_zps5301ba1c.png

“The winner took home a tasteful costume to wear, and if a golden skin to give to a male Guardian friend. We have also found some gold. I hope they will use it purchase some common sense before experimenting again …”

FAILED EXPERIMENTS wrote:
Gold Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Goggles Gold Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Wings Gold Steampunk Gloves Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Gold Steampunk Spats Maroon Head Wrap Maroon Chest Wrap Maroon Arm Wraps
Gold Ore x3

looktothestars_zps9415bcfb.png

@Shroomlet’s Spray, who is dressed as Mercury
and has taken inspiration from the Roman god who is the planet's namesake!

LooktotheStars_zps89389942.png

“The winner received some silk apparel which sparkles like the stars on a clear night, some bird-feather items as dark as the spaces between stars, a bow and feathered wings bright as the moon, and a light to guide them through the night.”

LOOK TO THE STARS wrote:
Night Sky Leg Silks Violet Deepsea Bulb Pretty White Neck Bow Bleak Birdskull Legband Bleak Birdskull Armband Cloudy Feathered Wings Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Wing Silks

arcanewarrior_zps6a821e97.png

@NicoleEirin’s Auric!

Warrior_zps2e5f6af9.png

“The winner received several familiars as companions to stand beside him in battle; a fine set of iron armour, only a little dented, and a cape to wear over it; and a full set of Arcane battle stones – useful whether his might in battle comes from his strength or his intelligence. He also received a skin which will give any lady Skydancer the appearance of a living being made of lightning: sure to terrify enemies.”

ARCANE WARRIOR wrote:
Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gorget Dented Iron Pauldrons Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Dented Iron Helmet Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Firebreather Cape
* Veteran's Shoulder Scars
* Veteran's Leg Scars
* Veteran's Eye Scar
Mana Bolt Rune Slash Enfeeble Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Rally Concentration Scholar Berserker
Warcat Protector Double-Tailed Warcat Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Interloper

homeflightpride_zps8ba09eb1.png

@whamm’s Aurelia!

LightPride_zpse8c29aeb.png

“The winner received a set of feathered wings; some delicate silk apparel; a flowing cape; some items crafted from bird feathers and bones; and a skin which I believe was crafted by the Stormcatcher himself for female mirrors to wear!”

HOME FLIGHT PRIDE wrote:
Lemongrass Feathered Wings Sky Blue Leg Silks Celadon Arm Silks Waverider Cape Green Birdskull Necklace Green Birdskull Armband Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Headdress

arcanistimpersonators_zps08776e30.png

@Schefflera’s Ramble!

ArcanistImpersonator_zps66306e9a.png

“We are most appreciative of Ramble's help. As the closest look-alike, he won several pink items to complete his outfit, including birdskull items, a shower of petals, and a soft flair scarf; a set of Arcane battle stones to defend him; an Arcane runestone to bring him luck; and a beautiful skin crafted during the Lightweaver’s festival some months ago.”

ARCANIST IMPERSONATORS wrote:
Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Pink Highnoon Hank Pink and Purple Flair Scarf Violet Corsage Violet Flowerfall
Mana Bolt Rune Slash Enfeeble Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment
Arcane Runestone

Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/FR_contestpsd_zps3427e6ff.png[/img][/center] [br] This competition could not have come about without a lot of help from my fellow Arcanauts. Everyone on this list was incredibly generous - whether it was with items, time, skills, or encouragement - and I'm so grateful for their help. I could not have hoped to do this without them! [br] [br] [center][size=6][b][color=#0D098E]P[/color][color=#261396]r[/color][color=#3F1E9F]i[/color][color=#5928A8]z[/color][color=#7233B1]e[/color][color=#8C3DBA] [/color][color=#A548C2]D[/color][color=#BF52CB]o[/color][color=#BF52CB]n[/color][color=#A548C2]a[/color][color=#8C3DBA]t[/color][color=#7233B1]i[/color][color=#5928A8]o[/color][color=#3F1E9F]n[/color][color=#261396]s[/color][/b][/size] [size=4][b]Flynn, asterisk, schiefohr, theplastics, Actaeon, Pilotslover, Alba, Silurian[/b][/size] [br] [size=6][b][color=#0D098E]H[/color][color=#201094]e[/color][color=#33189B]l[/color][color=#4620A1]p[/color][color=#5928A8]e[/color][color=#6C30AF]r[/color][color=#7F38B5]s[/color][color=#9240BC] [/color][color=#A548C2]a[/color][color=#B850C9]n[/color][color=#CC58D0]d[/color][color=#B850C9] [/color][color=#A548C2]P[/color][color=#9240BC]l[/color][color=#7F38B5]a[/color][color=#6C30AF]n[/color][color=#5928A8]n[/color][color=#4620A1]e[/color][color=#33189B]r[/color][color=#201094]s[/color][/b][/size] [size=4][b]Actaeon, Mags, Flynn[/b][/size] [br] [size=6][b][color=#0D098E]G[/color][color=#3C1C9E]r[/color][color=#6C30AF]a[/color][color=#9C44BF]p[/color][color=#CC58D0]h[/color][color=#9C44BF]i[/color][color=#6C30AF]c[/color][color=#3C1C9E]s[/color][/b][/size] [size=4][b]Actaeon[/b][/size][/center] [br] [br] Thank you all for helping to make this event a success!
FR_contestpsd_zps3427e6ff.png

This competition could not have come about without a lot of help from my fellow Arcanauts. Everyone on this list was incredibly generous - whether it was with items, time, skills, or encouragement - and I'm so grateful for their help. I could not have hoped to do this without them!

Prize Donations
Flynn, asterisk, schiefohr, theplastics,
Actaeon, Pilotslover, Alba, Silurian

Helpers and Planners
Actaeon, Mags, Flynn

Graphics
Actaeon

Thank you all for helping to make this event a success!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/BlackCrystallDraygon/Flight%20Rising/Costume%20Competition%202014/magicalrolemodel_zps8d095a2b.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=382756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3828/382756_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] “Throughout our lives, no matter where we come from, there are those who influence and inspire us. In light of this, and in honour of the magical energies that the first theme of the competition is … [br] [center][size=5][b][color=#0D098E]M[/color][color=#211194]a[/color][color=#35199B]g[/color][color=#4921A2]i[/color][color=#5D2AA9]c[/color][color=#7132B0]a[/color][color=#853AB7]l[/color][color=#9943BE] [/color][color=#AD4BC5]R[/color][color=#C153CC]o[/color][color=#C153CC]l[/color][color=#AD4BC5]e[/color][color=#9943BE] [/color][color=#853AB7]M[/color][color=#7132B0]o[/color][color=#5D2AA9]d[/color][color=#4921A2]e[/color][color=#35199B]l[/color][color=#211194]s[/color][/b][/size][/center] “You must dress like your Magical Role Model – a famous witch or wizard who has encouraged you to reach your own magical potential. “Perhaps you could tell us where to find these great mages you have learned so much from …? Out of interest only. Not because we need their assistance, of course not!” Mimir laughs, his eyes darting to the distant pink glow on the horizon. “Whyever would you think [i]that[/i]? “The winner will receive outfits for two student mages of their own, Meditation training for two, some familiars to assist them with their future magical enterprises, and some ancestral incense to give their lessons the correct mood. They will further gain a skin, with which to transfigure a male Mirror’s appearance. Swipp has also promised to give eager students a lesson in transmogrification, should they approach him at the right moment …” [br][br] [quote=MAGICAL ROLE MODEL] [item=gray wizard hat][item=twilight cape][item=purple birdskull armband][item=purple birdskull necklace][item=purple birdskull legband] [item=brown wizard hat][item=woodsdrake cape][item=brown wooly tail][item=daisy flowerfall] [item=white linen arm wraps][item=white linen tail wrap][item=white linen head wrap][item=white linen wing wraps] [item=ancestral incense][item=meditate][item=meditate] [item=hippogriff][item=longneck magi] [skin=5499] [b]Swipp Items for Fluffy Antennae Trade:[/b] [item=leafy moth][item=manaweed]x90 [b]25 tickets to the Main Raffle[/b] [/quote] [center]---[/center] The ‘Magical Role Model’ can be [i]any magic-user[/i], whether they are a character from a real-world book, TV series, film, or myth; a real life magician, e.g. Dynamo (Steven Frayne) or Penn and Teller; or even a famous and inspirational dragon from your Clan’s own Lore! Please tell us who your dragon’s Magical Role Model is on the Entry Form!
magicalrolemodel_zps8d095a2b.png

“Throughout our lives, no matter where we come from, there are those who influence and inspire us. In light of this, and in honour of the magical energies that the first theme of the competition is …

Magical Role Models

“You must dress like your Magical Role Model – a famous witch or wizard who has encouraged you to reach your own magical potential.

“Perhaps you could tell us where to find these great mages you have learned so much from …? Out of interest only. Not because we need their assistance, of course not!” Mimir laughs, his eyes darting to the distant pink glow on the horizon. “Whyever would you think that?

“The winner will receive outfits for two student mages of their own, Meditation training for two, some familiars to assist them with their future magical enterprises, and some ancestral incense to give their lessons the correct mood. They will further gain a skin, with which to transfigure a male Mirror’s appearance. Swipp has also promised to give eager students a lesson in transmogrification, should they approach him at the right moment …”

MAGICAL ROLE MODEL wrote:
Gray Wizard Hat Twilight Cape Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Legband
Brown Wizard Hat Woodsdrake Cape Brown Wooly Tail Daisy Flowerfall
White Linen Arm Wraps White Linen Tail Wrap White Linen Head Wrap White Linen Wing Wraps
Ancestral Incense Meditate Meditate
Hippogriff Longneck Magi

Swipp Items for Fluffy Antennae Trade:
Leafy Moth Manaweed x90

---

The ‘Magical Role Model’ can be any magic-user, whether they are a character from a real-world book, TV series, film, or myth; a real life magician, e.g. Dynamo (Steven Frayne) or Penn and Teller; or even a famous and inspirational dragon from your Clan’s own Lore!

Please tell us who your dragon’s Magical Role Model is on the Entry Form!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva [b]Theme:[/b] Magical Role Models [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Rowan [b]Entry:[/b] #6028581 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6028581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60286/6028581_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Optional: Why this dragon/outfit?[/b] Rowan's desperately trying to be just like his role model Draco Malfoy, he decked himself out in full Slytherin Regalia and got picked as seeker for the quiddich team, look he even pulled a rabbit out of a hat using his magic!!! But try as he might something's not quite right, he never thought that his sunny personality and caring nature would be a problem when trying to follow his hero's legacy, and he doesn't quite know why the other slytherins all look at him so strangely, as if they're irritated at something. [i]"What are they looking at, is there something on my face? Oh i bet my goggles are dirty again, i'll go wash them"[/i] Poor Rowan never realized that perhaps his personality was more suited to Hufflepuff or Gryffindor than Slytherin... (Poor Rowan's a bit dis[i]illusioned[/i], you could say he's quite [i]spellbound[/i] ;D ) EDIT: Wooooot First Entry!!!!
@Lundlaeva
Theme: Magical Role Models
Dragon's Name: Rowan
Entry: #6028581

6028581_350.png

Optional: Why this dragon/outfit?
Rowan's desperately trying to be just like his role model Draco Malfoy, he decked himself out in full Slytherin Regalia and got picked as seeker for the quiddich team, look he even pulled a rabbit out of a hat using his magic!!! But try as he might something's not quite right, he never thought that his sunny personality and caring nature would be a problem when trying to follow his hero's legacy, and he doesn't quite know why the other slytherins all look at him so strangely, as if they're irritated at something. "What are they looking at, is there something on my face? Oh i bet my goggles are dirty again, i'll go wash them" Poor Rowan never realized that perhaps his personality was more suited to Hufflepuff or Gryffindor than Slytherin...

(Poor Rowan's a bit disillusioned, you could say he's quite spellbound ;D )

EDIT: Wooooot First Entry!!!!
+8 hours Flight Rising Time
@Lundlaeva Theme: Magical Role Models Dragon's Name: Abalone Entry: #1638587 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1638587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16386/1638587_350.png[/img] [/url] Optional: Why this dragon/outfit? It's a bit of a stretch, we know, but Abalone is intensely fond of the Fourth Doctor Who, played by Tom Baker. Not a magician, strictly speaking. But given Arcane's love of the stars, don't aliens sort of count as magical? No? Well... The Fourth Doctor was pretty well known for his cheerly and charismatic disposition, but he could be a little...withdrawn sometimes. And oh sweet Arcanist, those occasional temper losses! It's a trait he's had to gain when dealing with his incredibly volatile mate, a vicious Mirror from the frozen lands. He loves her, no doubt about that, but she makes it hard on him sometimes...
@Lundlaeva
Theme: Magical Role Models
Dragon's Name: Abalone
Entry: #1638587

1638587_350.png

It's a bit of a stretch, we know, but Abalone is intensely fond of the Fourth Doctor Who, played by Tom Baker. Not a magician, strictly speaking. But given Arcane's love of the stars, don't aliens sort of count as magical? No? Well...

The Fourth Doctor was pretty well known for his cheerly and charismatic disposition, but he could be a little...withdrawn sometimes. And oh sweet Arcanist, those occasional temper losses! It's a trait he's had to gain when dealing with his incredibly volatile mate, a vicious Mirror from the frozen lands. He loves her, no doubt about that, but she makes it hard on him sometimes...
@Lundlaeva [b]Theme:[/b] Magical Role Model [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Merryweather [b]Entry:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4674604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46747/4674604_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Optional: Why this dragon/outfit?[/b] Merryweather is one of the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty. I actually have the whole set of fairies from Sleeping Beauty xD I thought Skydancers would be the best because they look very magical and whimsical to me. I chose silks because they come in the colors needed and I just fell in love with them. I think the silks and accent complete Merryweather!
@Lundlaeva
Theme: Magical Role Model
Dragon's Name: Merryweather
Entry:

4674604_350.png

Merryweather is one of the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty. I actually have the whole set of fairies from Sleeping Beauty xD I thought Skydancers would be the best because they look very magical and whimsical to me.
I chose silks because they come in the colors needed and I just fell in love with them.
I think the silks and accent complete Merryweather!
CgtyAYW.png
@Lundlaeva [b]Theme:[/b] Magical Role Model [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Bishop [b]Entry:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5573776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55738/5573776_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Optional: Why this dragon/outfit?[/b] Bishop's magic role model is Houdini. It's all about slight of hand and redirecting the eye, so that no one notices the rabbit hidden in your hat.
@Lundlaeva
Theme: Magical Role Model
Dragon's Name: Bishop
Entry:

5573776_350.png

Bishop's magic role model is Houdini. It's all about slight of hand and redirecting the eye, so that no one notices the rabbit hidden in your hat.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33