Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | CLOSED
Send me the dragons through private auctions, please.

MOBILE (eating)

Prices:
5 = 13000t
6 = ---
7 = 16000t
8 = ---
9 = ---
10 = 21,000t
11+ = Inquire.

Space:
If the number of dragons in my lair isn't 200, that means I've got space!

Turnaround Time:
Online: 5-10 minutes
Mobile: 15-30 minutes
Offline: Hours. D:

Schedule:
TO BE COMPLETED

FAQ

What are you doing with these dragons? They're being exalted during an upcoming flight push.

Do you do bonuses? Sorry, no. These aren't being exalted today, so I'm not adding bonuses.

Do you do gems? Nope, only treasure. Sorry!

If I'm in Light, can I sell to you? Yes, you sure can!

What are the average exalt payouts? I want to compare. Look here.

Where's your money coming from? My own pocket.

Oh no, I missed your buy window/you ran out of space! No worries, plenty of money-making opportunities over yonder.
Send me the dragons through private auctions, please.

MOBILE (eating)

Prices:
5 = 13000t
6 = ---
7 = 16000t
8 = ---
9 = ---
10 = 21,000t
11+ = Inquire.

Space:
If the number of dragons in my lair isn't 200, that means I've got space!

Turnaround Time:
Online: 5-10 minutes
Mobile: 15-30 minutes
Offline: Hours. D:

Schedule:
TO BE COMPLETED

FAQ

What are you doing with these dragons? They're being exalted during an upcoming flight push.

Do you do bonuses? Sorry, no. These aren't being exalted today, so I'm not adding bonuses.

Do you do gems? Nope, only treasure. Sorry!

If I'm in Light, can I sell to you? Yes, you sure can!

What are the average exalt payouts? I want to compare. Look here.

Where's your money coming from? My own pocket.

Oh no, I missed your buy window/you ran out of space! No worries, plenty of money-making opportunities over yonder.
Open.
Open.
I'll train up some fodder for ya (until my data runs out, anyway!)
I'll train up some fodder for ya (until my data runs out, anyway!)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

Please do! :D I'll be online for a bit, either until my lair fills up or rollover arrives (whichever happens first). XD
@Cuddleh

Please do! :D I'll be online for a bit, either until my lair fills up or rollover arrives (whichever happens first). XD
Ah well of course right after I said that, my data ran out. Coli doesn't work on 3G (for who knows what reason) :/
Ah well of course right after I said that, my data ran out. Coli doesn't work on 3G (for who knows what reason) :/
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

Nooooooooo. ;___; Well, if you have any friends who might be looking to make some quick money today, please send them my way!
@Cuddleh

Nooooooooo. ;___; Well, if you have any friends who might be looking to make some quick money today, please send them my way!
Still buying!
Still buying!
HECK, this is a tempting offer to start the week with. Alas, I can't set up shop yet! In-flight stuff and IRL stuff going on x) I'll ee if I can get three trained before rollover, tho!
HECK, this is a tempting offer to start the week with. Alas, I can't set up shop yet! In-flight stuff and IRL stuff going on x) I'll ee if I can get three trained before rollover, tho!
@Cinderfire

I'm unfortunately out of space now! However, I am sure Light's PB would be glad to take any fodder you're selling in the future. :D
@Cinderfire

I'm unfortunately out of space now! However, I am sure Light's PB would be glad to take any fodder you're selling in the future. :D