Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific Colors(Hatcheries Welcome)
[center]So, I'm looking for some specific colored dragons. I have no idea if these dragons exist, so I'm also looking for pairs that may produce the colors I'm looking for. I currently have no lairspace because Shadow is pushing next week and I'm acting as a Holder to help out. However, once I'm able to exalt all these dergs, I'll have a pretty ample chunk of change to offer. If you have these dragons and are willing to sell, OR if you have a pair who can produce these colors, let me know! Please ping me, but keep in mind I'm currently being ping-bullied and it may take me some time to respond if your ping gets lost in the spam. I'm not interested in buying breeding pairs, just being on pinglists for the hatchlings that may or may not ever come into existence lol. Okay, onwards! Note that I'm only looking for colors and gender! All instances of genes and breed can be changed, so it's not necessary for the dragons to match up to my plans perfectly. However, if your dragon happens to match my plans on a few axis's, then I'll be much more likely to buy and much more likely to pay more. ~ [b] Dragon 1[/b]: A Gloom/Fog/Orca female I don't care about eye color, though Arcane will get extra points. My plans for this color combo are: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=137&auth=184ae02f1bc88bc40bc86ec6df64d32e22302a1d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Update[/b]: I may be able to breed this ^ on my own, but still looking! [b]Dragon 2[/b]: An Eldritch/Shamrock/Shamrock male Wind and Nature eyes will get extra points. Must not be related to[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=60875&tab=dragon&did=5148162] this dragon(#5148162)[/url], as I want to make them a breeding pair. My plans for this combo are: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=8&breed=7&element=10&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=80&auth=75520567caf60216c17414101f7ba3c4af33d1ec&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dragon 3[/b]: A Driftwood/Peridot/Cream female Wind eyes will get extra points. Must not be related to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=60875&tab=dragon&did=17694615]this Dragon (#17694615)[/url], as I'd like to make them a breeding pair. My plans for this combo are: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=2&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=144&auth=75212776149708f039dda99e72223fc4f48bc6f6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
So, I'm looking for some specific colored dragons. I have no idea if these dragons exist, so I'm also looking for pairs that may produce the colors I'm looking for.

I currently have no lairspace because Shadow is pushing next week and I'm acting as a Holder to help out. However, once I'm able to exalt all these dergs, I'll have a pretty ample chunk of change to offer.

If you have these dragons and are willing to sell, OR if you have a pair who can produce these colors, let me know! Please ping me, but keep in mind I'm currently being ping-bullied and it may take me some time to respond if your ping gets lost in the spam.

I'm not interested in buying breeding pairs, just being on pinglists for the hatchlings that may or may not ever come into existence lol.

Okay, onwards!

Note that I'm only looking for colors and gender! All instances of genes and breed can be changed, so it's not necessary for the dragons to match up to my plans perfectly. However, if your dragon happens to match my plans on a few axis's, then I'll be much more likely to buy and much more likely to pay more.

~

Dragon 1
: A Gloom/Fog/Orca female

I don't care about eye color, though Arcane will get extra points.

My plans for this color combo are:
dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=137&auth=184ae02f1bc88bc40bc86ec6df64d32e22302a1d&dummyext=prev.png

Update: I may be able to breed this ^ on my own, but still looking!

Dragon 2: An Eldritch/Shamrock/Shamrock male

Wind and Nature eyes will get extra points. Must not be related to this dragon(#5148162), as I want to make them a breeding pair.

My plans for this combo are:
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=8&breed=7&element=10&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=80&auth=75520567caf60216c17414101f7ba3c4af33d1ec&dummyext=prev.png

Dragon 3: A Driftwood/Peridot/Cream female

Wind eyes will get extra points. Must not be related to this Dragon (#17694615), as I'd like to make them a breeding pair.

My plans for this combo are:
dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=2&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=144&auth=75212776149708f039dda99e72223fc4f48bc6f6&dummyext=prev.png
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
^
^
@McAlli Hey! I'm not sure if I have pairs that get all of those, but I'm sure there are some that will! I'm sure I have pairs that will cover 1, though. Either way, feel free to check out my hatchery! (link in siggy)
@McAlli Hey! I'm not sure if I have pairs that get all of those, but I'm sure there are some that will! I'm sure I have pairs that will cover 1, though. Either way, feel free to check out my hatchery! (link in siggy)
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@SinMachine I'll be sure to check out all of your pairs! Thank you!
@SinMachine I'll be sure to check out all of your pairs! Thank you!