Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [W] Specific Colors
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Draketeeth That's fine, but always come back if I have something else or you change your mind. Good luck with your search!
@Draketeeth That's fine, but always come back if I have something else or you change your mind. Good luck with your search!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Draketeeth. I think I have something VERY close for your HexCore, but it would be Ripple or Daub, Current or Peregrine and Thylacine. Breeding Card; [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/v7bbf7.jpg[/img]
@Draketeeth.

I think I have something VERY close for your HexCore, but it would be Ripple or Daub, Current or Peregrine and Thylacine.

Breeding Card;

v7bbf7.jpg
UZ6dqn4.png
@TheUndeadLords
I'm gonna pass. The primary colors are too dark, and the pair has no gem genes whatsoever. I'm willing to fudge some, but I'm not in love with any of their outcomes as substitutions for what I seek.

Thank you for showing them to me though.
@TheUndeadLords
I'm gonna pass. The primary colors are too dark, and the pair has no gem genes whatsoever. I'm willing to fudge some, but I'm not in love with any of their outcomes as substitutions for what I seek.

Thank you for showing them to me though.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
@Draketeeth

Best of luck in your search! :)
@Draketeeth

Best of luck in your search! :)
UZ6dqn4.png
And a much overdue bump.
And a much overdue bump.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
@Draketeeth

If you still need a Light nest, I don't mind to host! I'd just like some food is all <3
@Draketeeth

If you still need a Light nest, I don't mind to host! I'd just like some food is all <3
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@ClockworkBishop
The pair is in CR to you with food.

As mentioned, I'm wanting an Antique/Beige/Stone Male, but if there's anything else, you're welcome to claim hatchlings that you like.
@ClockworkBishop
The pair is in CR to you with food.

As mentioned, I'm wanting an Antique/Beige/Stone Male, but if there's anything else, you're welcome to claim hatchlings that you like.

Dragons For Adoption
@Draketeeth
I'd just exalt them, honestly, so I can send them back your way if you'd want!

EDIT: 3 Eggs! Fingers crossed
@Draketeeth
I'd just exalt them, honestly, so I can send them back your way if you'd want!

EDIT: 3 Eggs! Fingers crossed
@ClockworkBishop
If you're not interested in them, then I'll take them ^_^
@ClockworkBishop
If you're not interested in them, then I'll take them ^_^

Dragons For Adoption
@Draketeeth
okay! I just collect G1s is all. I'll send 2 CRs your way when they hatch in a few days!
@Draketeeth
okay! I just collect G1s is all. I'll send 2 CRs your way when they hatch in a few days!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16