Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | 10mil for specific female water-eye G1.
1 2 3 4 5
I am aware this dragon does not exist yet. As is the case with ID hunts, I am attempting to raise awareness so that once it DOES hatch (or something similar enough), the lucky hatcher will think of the 10 million treasure and contact me.

I am offering 10 million treasure for an unbred female, water-element, Azure/Azure/Lemon or Azure/Caribbean/Lemon or Caribbean/Azure/Lemon. Banana might be an acceptable substitute for lemon, but at reduced price.

May consider a male, or different element (Lightning, Light), but won't be paying the full amount if the dragon isn't perfect.

Will NOT be accepting 1-offs or bred dragons or non-G1s.
I am aware this dragon does not exist yet. As is the case with ID hunts, I am attempting to raise awareness so that once it DOES hatch (or something similar enough), the lucky hatcher will think of the 10 million treasure and contact me.

I am offering 10 million treasure for an unbred female, water-element, Azure/Azure/Lemon or Azure/Caribbean/Lemon or Caribbean/Azure/Lemon. Banana might be an acceptable substitute for lemon, but at reduced price.

May consider a male, or different element (Lightning, Light), but won't be paying the full amount if the dragon isn't perfect.

Will NOT be accepting 1-offs or bred dragons or non-G1s.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Friendly bump! I'll keep a sharp eye out :)
Friendly bump! I'll keep a sharp eye out :)
Thank you, back2reality. :D
Thank you, back2reality. :D
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Oh dang. I'm buying (payment plan) a first gen Azure/Caribbean/Lemon female nocturne. But she has wind eyes and has been bred. =C

I'll keep an eye out for any first gens females with this color combo though. *bookmarks thread* Shout will be given if I spot one!
@Alestrius

Oh dang. I'm buying (payment plan) a first gen Azure/Caribbean/Lemon female nocturne. But she has wind eyes and has been bred. =C

I'll keep an eye out for any first gens females with this color combo though. *bookmarks thread* Shout will be given if I spot one!
IMG_4200.png
publicity again
publicity again
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

I've seen this post a few times, and I was idly curious to see if I could find such a dragon, so I looked in dragon search and this is the only unbred girl in the ballpark of what you're asking for, and she's ice with banana: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6968072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69681/6968072_350.png[/img] [/url] There are a few bred girls, but they're also not water, lighting, or light. Or they're that one water progen in a dead account and were technically bred anyway, just never hatched their first nest. There's actually two boys like that too. Hmmm. As for the boys, there's this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2822529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28226/2822529_350.png[/img] [/url] And his guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11695648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116957/11695648_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]THAT IS IT.[/b] Everyone else is bred, and there were a lot more bred gen one males than females I noticed. Wow, this took over an hour. Well, here's hoping someone will have a lucky hatch someday. Good luck @Alestrius
I've seen this post a few times, and I was idly curious to see if I could find such a dragon, so I looked in dragon search and this is the only unbred girl in the ballpark of what you're asking for, and she's ice with banana:

6968072_350.png

There are a few bred girls, but they're also not water, lighting, or light. Or they're that one water progen in a dead account and were technically bred anyway, just never hatched their first nest. There's actually two boys like that too. Hmmm.

As for the boys, there's this guy:

2822529_350.png

And his guy:

11695648_350.png

THAT IS IT. Everyone else is bred, and there were a lot more bred gen one males than females I noticed.

Wow, this took over an hour. Well, here's hoping someone will have a lucky hatch someday. Good luck @Alestrius
tumblr_inline_odxc67V91s1t0xi5g_1280.png
@Furrama Yeah, I check every week or so for the color combo hoping to find that someone's hit the right combo, but I figure bumping is still worth it. Hopefully this thread gets enough visibility over time that when someone inevitably hatches the right dragon, they'll think of me and be like, "Oh, hey, I could get 10 mil for this."

Thank you for attempting to do the legwork though. :3
@Furrama Yeah, I check every week or so for the color combo hoping to find that someone's hit the right combo, but I figure bumping is still worth it. Hopefully this thread gets enough visibility over time that when someone inevitably hatches the right dragon, they'll think of me and be like, "Oh, hey, I could get 10 mil for this."

Thank you for attempting to do the legwork though. :3
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius You keep luring me in here with TEN MILL FEMALE WATER EYE G1 and I'm like, I HAVE ONE OF THOSE and then I see up top unbred and I'm getting excited, and then Azure, and I'm all "MAYBE THIS IS MY TICKET" and then it crumbles from there and then I remember I've been here before.... XD
@Alestrius You keep luring me in here with TEN MILL FEMALE WATER EYE G1 and I'm like, I HAVE ONE OF THOSE and then I see up top unbred and I'm getting excited, and then Azure, and I'm all "MAYBE THIS IS MY TICKET" and then it crumbles from there and then I remember I've been here before.... XD
tumblr_inline_odxc67V91s1t0xi5g_1280.png
@Furrama xD Sorry. On the bright side, your water G1 XYX azure is absolutely gorgeous even if she's not the specific dragon I'm looking for. :P
@Furrama xD Sorry. On the bright side, your water G1 XYX azure is absolutely gorgeous even if she's not the specific dragon I'm looking for. :P
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3 4 5