Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | 10mil for specific female water-eye G1.
1 2 3 4 5
@Alestrius

free bump, best of luck, and happy holidays!
(i need a storm/lemon/azure gen1 female - there's like three on the whole site sigh cx )
@Alestrius

free bump, best of luck, and happy holidays!
(i need a storm/lemon/azure gen1 female - there's like three on the whole site sigh cx )
alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19040442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190405/19040442_350.png[/img] [/url] ??? @Alestrius

19040442_350.png

???

@Alestrius
@Gailen That is not a G1. A G1 is hatched from an egg (like the ones listed below) and displays as having no parents. Best of luck selling her, though. [item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg]
@Gailen That is not a G1. A G1 is hatched from an egg (like the ones listed below) and displays as having no parents. Best of luck selling her, though.

Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Light Egg
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrisus
You're tempting me to hatch my nocturne egg and see if I'm the lucky hatcher lol
Good luck finding them!
@Alestrisus
You're tempting me to hatch my nocturne egg and see if I'm the lucky hatcher lol
Good luck finding them!
hydravivum_com.png
Ah what a shame. I'm Water flight and my progen is Azure/Caribbean/Lemon, though he's also male. I'll keep this thread in mind.
Ah what a shame. I'm Water flight and my progen is Azure/Caribbean/Lemon, though he's also male. I'll keep this thread in mind.
good luck bump!!
good luck bump!!
42YNakz.png
Good luck bump :)
Good luck bump :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Alestrius
There are some people hording eggs in preparation for the color wheel expansion so they might hatch your dream dragon! You can try to advertise there or keep an eye on those forum posts.
@Alestrius
There are some people hording eggs in preparation for the color wheel expansion so they might hatch your dream dragon! You can try to advertise there or keep an eye on those forum posts.
SNzxqyr.gifQx1lFzI.gifj8ArNQM.gif
@Alestrius
Oh, you are tempting me to hatch one or both of my water eggs... Hmm. I still think I'm gonna wait until the new colors arrive though, but I'll bookmark this thread for when I do open the eggs. Maybe I we will hit the jackpot. ?

Good luck on your hunt!!
@Alestrius
Oh, you are tempting me to hatch one or both of my water eggs... Hmm. I still think I'm gonna wait until the new colors arrive though, but I'll bookmark this thread for when I do open the eggs. Maybe I we will hit the jackpot. ?

Good luck on your hunt!!
c73PFtr.png
Dragon swappers: If you have options, please don't send me tundras. Thank you!
@Hooligan the problem with the color wheel expansion is that it will make the odds of actually hatching the dragon go from 1 in like 60 thousand (I forget the odds, though I did calculate them) to way, way lower (probably one in a million or so). :c I keep hoping she'll be hatched before then.
@Hooligan the problem with the color wheel expansion is that it will make the odds of actually hatching the dragon go from 1 in like 60 thousand (I forget the odds, though I did calculate them) to way, way lower (probably one in a million or so). :c I keep hoping she'll be hatched before then.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3 4 5