Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [b][fire][dom] closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
HAPPY FLAMEFORGER'S FESTIVAL, EVERYONE! Once again, [b]I have gems, you have fodder[/b]. I would love to give you those gems if you let me send your dragons to Flamecaller! [size=4]Status:[/size] [b]Mission: COMPLETE![/b] [s]I may or may not be online the rest of the week, so ping or PM me first, or just send all CRs to @theninthuryuu :)[/s] [list][s][b]I'M ACCEPTING CRs FOR GEMS[/b] (so send me your dragons!) * All dragons will be exalted * Please name them before sending (if you care) as I do slip up sometimes when I have a lot of things to send on to Mather :/ (I try to name everything, but I've accidentally exalted some of my own unnamed from time to time so I can't promise anything!) * This thread is [i]also[/i] a fully-certified outlet for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1544322]Flameforger's Dominance Raffle[/url] tickets: any dragons purchased through this thread will be listed on the ticket sheet for that raffle, as well.[/s] [/list] [i]Current Gem Stockpile[/i]: [b]2k?[/b] [quote="gem prices"] [b]Prices[/b]: [columns][right][b]Level[/b] Hatchling 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [/right][nextcol][center]| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |[nextcol][center][b]Gems[/b] 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 20 23 26 29 32 35 38 41 44 47 50 53 56 59 62 65 68 [/center][nextcol][center]| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |[nextcol][left][b]Tickets[/b] 5 6 9 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 54 [/left][/columns] (Please ping or PM me before sending anything above L12!) [b]Daily Bonuses:[/b] +2 gems per bonus. Color bonus counts double (so, +4 gems instead of +2) Examples: Level 10 with color bonus is [b]27[/b] gems! Level 1 (adult) with all three bonuses is [b]18[/b] gems![/quote] [ Sorry prices are a little lower this time; that gem:treasure just keeps climbing ;; ] [b]ASSISTANTS:[/b] @theninthuryuu [b]Timing:[/b] Looks like that's it, everyone; thanks so much for the recordbreaking sales again!
HAPPY FLAMEFORGER'S FESTIVAL, EVERYONE!

Once again, I have gems, you have fodder. I would love to give you those gems if you let me send your dragons to Flamecaller!

I may or may not be online the rest of the week, so ping or PM me first, or just send all CRs to @theninthuryuu :)

I'M ACCEPTING CRs FOR GEMS (so send me your dragons!)
* All dragons will be exalted
* Please name them before sending (if you care) as I do slip up sometimes when I have a lot of things to send on to Mather :/
(I try to name everything, but I've accidentally exalted some of my own unnamed from time to time so I can't promise anything!)
* This thread is also a fully-certified outlet for Flameforger's Dominance Raffle tickets: any dragons purchased through this thread will be listed on the ticket sheet for that raffle, as well.

Current Gem Stockpile: 2k?
gem prices wrote:
Prices:
Level
Hatchling
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gems
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tickets
(Please ping or PM me before sending anything above L12!)

Daily Bonuses:
+2 gems per bonus.
Color bonus counts double (so, +4 gems instead of +2)

Examples: Level 10 with color bonus is 27 gems!
Level 1 (adult) with all three bonuses is 18 gems!
[ Sorry prices are a little lower this time; that gem:treasure just keeps climbing ;; ]

ASSISTANTS: @theninthuryuu

Timing:
Looks like that's it, everyone; thanks so much for the recordbreaking sales again!
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Pinglist:
@Altair @Lucatri @VoodooTea @PsydrateSky @Xiocite @avemflamma

(hey guys! I'm doing a thing again!)

(also @Phaedra here's my public-buying thing!)

PS: Fellow Fire Folk
Please PM me before sending me fodder, unless you really just Need Gems Quick.
I'll be happy to just sell you gems at a better rate, and/or arrange for someone to train your dragons if you need that.
(Levelled dragons will get you a LOT more profit, and even getting to L3 or 4 is pretty trivial.)

Having said that, if you still want to hand me free money, I'll take it; I'll just feel bad about it :p and you will NOT get raffle tickets; those are expressly out-of-Flight only.
Pinglist:
@Altair @Lucatri @VoodooTea @PsydrateSky @Xiocite @avemflamma

(hey guys! I'm doing a thing again!)

(also @Phaedra here's my public-buying thing!)

PS: Fellow Fire Folk
Please PM me before sending me fodder, unless you really just Need Gems Quick.
I'll be happy to just sell you gems at a better rate, and/or arrange for someone to train your dragons if you need that.
(Levelled dragons will get you a LOT more profit, and even getting to L3 or 4 is pretty trivial.)

Having said that, if you still want to hand me free money, I'll take it; I'll just feel bad about it :p and you will NOT get raffle tickets; those are expressly out-of-Flight only.
Rule #1:

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
//

-Massivivid
@girlmonsteralice
pinging myself because I would like to participate, but would like to do some leveling first.
@girlmonsteralice
pinging myself because I would like to participate, but would like to do some leveling first.
@StrykeSlammerII

Looks good! You're linked in the main raffle too :)
@StrykeSlammerII

Looks good! You're linked in the main raffle too :)
CaaEFO4.png
@girlmonsteralice
"I'm going to level them first" --possibly my favorite phrase to hear during these pushes ^^
I look forward to your CRs!

@Phaedra thanks! :D I think I had two more places to drop a link back here, and then possibly add it to my sig, and then I'm going to skip AFK for a bit <_<; Roommate just got a new videogame, ehehe...
@girlmonsteralice
"I'm going to level them first" --possibly my favorite phrase to hear during these pushes ^^
I look forward to your CRs!

@Phaedra thanks! :D I think I had two more places to drop a link back here, and then possibly add it to my sig, and then I'm going to skip AFK for a bit <_<; Roommate just got a new videogame, ehehe...
Rule #1:

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
//

-Massivivid
@PeppermintStars

Pinging myself
@PeppermintStars

Pinging myself
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@StrykeSlammerII
Ah! Awesome, thanks for the ping. Gems and raffle tickets? Well now, this can't get much better.

@StrykeSlammerII
Ah! Awesome, thanks for the ping. Gems and raffle tickets? Well now, this can't get much better.

Jd9Jdye.pngZoriSmallFlipped_zpstphnlgig.gifemeraldawn-ButtonB.pngVS%20Lightning%20Bugs_zpsi3m1svtk.png
@Ethiera

Pinging myself for when my hatchlings grow up.
@Ethiera

Pinging myself for when my hatchlings grow up.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@StrykeSlammerII

Sending you two level 8 dragons. :)
@StrykeSlammerII

Sending you two level 8 dragons. :)
riVr93C.png
giving this a bump before I sleep tonight
giving this a bump before I sleep tonight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11