Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [b][fire][dom] closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@theninthuryuu
Sending two level 10s.
@theninthuryuu
Sending two level 10s.
tumblr_ol2w56479h1uf7y0ko2_250.png tumblr_ol2w56479h1uf7y0ko1_250.png
@theninthuryuu I have a Skydancer with the tiger gene at level 10. 25 gems right? Tiger gene us one of the bonus
@theninthuryuu I have a Skydancer with the tiger gene at level 10. 25 gems right? Tiger gene us one of the bonus
Mb6MMMc.png
Mb6MMMc.png
@theninthuryuu I kind of assumed you wouldn't accept CRs for bonuses if they were sent after you left for the night, so I sent them to the regular raffle acceptors. Who, as it turned out, also weren't able to get to them last night. I'll send you some for today, though.
@theninthuryuu I kind of assumed you wouldn't accept CRs for bonuses if they were sent after you left for the night, so I sent them to the regular raffle acceptors. Who, as it turned out, also weren't able to get to them last night. I'll send you some for today, though.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@theninthuryuu
Sending you one level 7 dragon with two of today's bonus.
@theninthuryuu
Sending you one level 7 dragon with two of today's bonus.
Z3Lt3uB.png
Okay so since my crossroads are piling up A TON, I'm just going to say, I will only be able to accept dragons level 6 and higher or hatchlings after 17:00 FR time and I will not be accepting any dragons after 19:00 FR time. Really sorry about that, but otherwise won't be able to get through everything
Okay so since my crossroads are piling up A TON, I'm just going to say, I will only be able to accept dragons level 6 and higher or hatchlings after 17:00 FR time and I will not be accepting any dragons after 19:00 FR time. Really sorry about that, but otherwise won't be able to get through everything
x0CMhAc.png
@theminthuryuu Whoops. Read your message late. Sorry about all of the CRs! ^^"
@theminthuryuu Whoops. Read your message late. Sorry about all of the CRs! ^^"
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Sorry to bump this after I closed it, but I REALLY REALLY want to thank all the people who sent us dragons--if my records are accurate, 99 different users sold us 645 adults and 190 hatchlings, and I know there were many CRs we just didn't have the time to get to v.v

That was so many more than our last push, I'm still just amazed by this. I'd love to do this again but I think I'm gonna have to find more help first XD
Sorry to bump this after I closed it, but I REALLY REALLY want to thank all the people who sent us dragons--if my records are accurate, 99 different users sold us 645 adults and 190 hatchlings, and I know there were many CRs we just didn't have the time to get to v.v

That was so many more than our last push, I'm still just amazed by this. I'd love to do this again but I think I'm gonna have to find more help first XD
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11