Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] August 15, 6Digit; [H] 6Digit
1 2
Hello, it’s probably a long shot, but I’d like to find a 6-digit ID that was born on August 15. Considering my birthday is coming up, and if you haven’t guessed already, it’s August 15, I’d like to try and find a 6 digit born that day. I’m not too picky on colors, I can turn it into a scatter project if I need to. I don’t care if the dragon is bred, but I would like the offspring be named though. I don’t have much in the way of treasure, though I can trade this 6-digit for one with the date I’m looking for :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=358636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3587/358636_350.png[/img] [/url] All his offspring are nicely named if that helps, and he’s born August 14. Feel free to ping me if interested, I’ll be checking this often though.
Hello, it’s probably a long shot, but I’d like to find a 6-digit ID that was born on August 15. Considering my birthday is coming up, and if you haven’t guessed already, it’s August 15, I’d like to try and find a 6 digit born that day. I’m not too picky on colors, I can turn it into a scatter project if I need to. I don’t care if the dragon is bred, but I would like the offspring be named though.

I don’t have much in the way of treasure, though I can trade this 6-digit for one with the date I’m looking for :)

358636_350.png

All his offspring are nicely named if that helps, and he’s born August 14.

Feel free to ping me if interested, I’ll be checking this often though.
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
I uhhhh Hope it’s fine if I ping the old draggo collectors association thing @A13 @Alarkota @alixander @Altariel @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @Aurora23 @Avariea @Avessa @B1ue @Balaeniceps @BeingOfSalt @BenjiBenge @Brindlefur @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @Chants @Chill827 @Chrestomanci @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cunea @Cylence @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @deviantdoge @Druddigon @Emmie @Fenix @Foxe @Fragmentary @Ganymede @gbot13 @Handsome @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @Hydravivum @Ink @Isaria @Jaspernoir @JD1620 @Joxter @junu @Kardi @Kkarma @Kysska @Lansly @Leannaa @ListlessPony @LucidDreams @Maebirb @Malachite @marshsiren @mayanaz @Melodious @Meyoline @Mirya @MyHeroMako @Narif @NiTi1 @paintminion @paragonbroscaa @Peisinoe @Razzles @sapphiole @Scamper @sempurvivium @Shaydas @ShinyHunter47 @SilverLately @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Sludgy @Snowki @soluna @SpaceSnakes @Spark @SparkyLurkdragon @SSakuras @strfox @Succulents @Tannos @Texere @UnhappyJoker @Vader @Vikusen @WolfandCrow @Wytche @IvoryAsh @LoyalStar @Hausdaddy @Stormflight [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the 6 Digit Trades pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b] Sorry if you all don’t like rando pings, I thought this would be fine since I’m lookin for a trade and this is the trade pinglist
I uhhhh
Hope it’s fine if I ping the old draggo collectors association thing

@A13 @Alarkota @alixander @Altariel @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @Aurora23 @Avariea @Avessa @B1ue @Balaeniceps @BeingOfSalt @BenjiBenge @Brindlefur @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @Chants @Chill827 @Chrestomanci @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cunea @Cylence @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @deviantdoge @Druddigon @Emmie @Fenix @Foxe @Fragmentary @Ganymede @gbot13 @Handsome @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @Hydravivum @Ink @Isaria @Jaspernoir @JD1620 @Joxter @junu @Kardi @Kkarma @Kysska @Lansly @Leannaa @ListlessPony @LucidDreams @Maebirb @Malachite @marshsiren @mayanaz @Melodious @Meyoline @Mirya @MyHeroMako @Narif @NiTi1 @paintminion @paragonbroscaa @Peisinoe @Razzles @sapphiole @Scamper @sempurvivium @Shaydas @ShinyHunter47 @SilverLately @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Sludgy @Snowki @soluna @SpaceSnakes @Spark @SparkyLurkdragon @SSakuras @strfox @Succulents @Tannos @Texere @UnhappyJoker @Vader @Vikusen @WolfandCrow @Wytche @IvoryAsh @LoyalStar @Hausdaddy @Stormflight
Standard-Button.png
I used the 6 Digit Trades pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!

Sorry if you all don’t like rando pings, I thought this would be fine since I’m lookin for a trade and this is the trade pinglist
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@FairyForestKing Looks like I don't have a dragon for the date you're seeking but in peeking through my lair, I did narrow down a date range, in case it helps.

My dragon #365700 is too old (born on the 16th) so you're looking for a dragon around the 350,000 or earlier.

Good luck finding a birthday dragon!
@FairyForestKing Looks like I don't have a dragon for the date you're seeking but in peeking through my lair, I did narrow down a date range, in case it helps.

My dragon #365700 is too old (born on the 16th) so you're looking for a dragon around the 350,000 or earlier.

Good luck finding a birthday dragon!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
:0
Thanks so much, I’m not too sure how to go about IDs and hatchdates but that does help! :D
@Ink
:0
Thanks so much, I’m not too sure how to go about IDs and hatchdates but that does help! :D
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@FairyForestKing
found one on AH

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=363802

good luck
@FairyForestKing
found one on AH

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=363802

good luck
@Evangalka
Oh Boy I don’t think I can Afford That or Close To That, since it’s unbred :’)

I’m not too sure on how the 6Digit market goes but I know I’m unable to afford an unbred one

Thanks for sharing with me though :)
@Evangalka
Oh Boy I don’t think I can Afford That or Close To That, since it’s unbred :’)

I’m not too sure on how the 6Digit market goes but I know I’m unable to afford an unbred one

Thanks for sharing with me though :)
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Bump!
Bump!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Bump
Bump
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Bump
Bump
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Bump
Bump
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
1 2