Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~ Your fodder --> My pretties! ~
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 132 133
@Illyrael Hello I'd like to trade for this guy please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44217872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442179/44217872_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Illyrael Hello I'd like to trade for this guy please!

44217872_350.png
Dirt bean means Potato! ;)
@Dirbean sending you a CR :D
@Dirbean sending you a CR :D
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Illyrael hello!! i'd love to take majestic off your hands! quick question though, does higher-leveled fodder count any differently in the exchange rate? i have one i've pulled up to lv6 i'd be willing to trade, but if not i do have reg fodder instead!
@Illyrael hello!! i'd love to take majestic off your hands! quick question though, does higher-leveled fodder count any differently in the exchange rate? i have one i've pulled up to lv6 i'd be willing to trade, but if not i do have reg fodder instead!
rose/raven * 1w9 * she/they * +2hrs
you are loved.
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@curiousraven Thanks for the question! :D I've taken Majestic off the AH and will pop him into a CR shortly.
To answer your question:

Short answer: not really!
Long answer: Not unless the 1 fodder dragon was levelled to a point where the exalt payout would account for the treasure difference, that is, to the point where the exalt payout is the dragon's approximate price (so for Majestic, around 17kt). I usually level fodder myself to lvl 6 (or 7, depending on my mood/time) so that's figured into their 'price' and how many fodder I'm asking for them, as I go by exalt payout. So Majestic is 2 fodder, that I'll level up to 6, and will payout approximately 17kt! Hope that helps, it made more sense in my head than as I typed it out :S
@curiousraven Thanks for the question! :D I've taken Majestic off the AH and will pop him into a CR shortly.
To answer your question:

Short answer: not really!
Long answer: Not unless the 1 fodder dragon was levelled to a point where the exalt payout would account for the treasure difference, that is, to the point where the exalt payout is the dragon's approximate price (so for Majestic, around 17kt). I usually level fodder myself to lvl 6 (or 7, depending on my mood/time) so that's figured into their 'price' and how many fodder I'm asking for them, as I go by exalt payout. So Majestic is 2 fodder, that I'll level up to 6, and will payout approximately 17kt! Hope that helps, it made more sense in my head than as I typed it out :S

3GyKulQ.gif
@illyrael I'd like to trade for Phantasm. And could I possibly get a ping if you get more tundras like Hawthorne?
@illyrael I'd like to trade for Phantasm. And could I possibly get a ping if you get more tundras like Hawthorne?
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@Alastriona1 for sure! i'll send you a CR and shoot you a ping the next time their parents have any tundra hatchlings :)
@Alastriona1 for sure! i'll send you a CR and shoot you a ping the next time their parents have any tundra hatchlings :)

3GyKulQ.gif
@Illyrael thank you very much! :D
@Illyrael thank you very much! :D
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@Illyrael
I'd like to trade for Nox.
@Illyrael
I'd like to trade for Nox.
@wantedplant Nox is in a CR for you :)
@wantedplant Nox is in a CR for you :)

3GyKulQ.gif
@Illyrael I have two 9 hours old babs, if ye accept them. Will that get me a new dragoooon' ?
@Illyrael I have two 9 hours old babs, if ye accept them. Will that get me a new dragoooon' ?
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 132 133