Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~ Your fodder --> My pretties! ~
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 133
@ThatJapana certainly! you've been added :)
@ThatJapana certainly! you've been added :)
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Illyrael can you add me to the pinglist?
@Illyrael can you add me to the pinglist?
5NNO1c6.jpg
@juujuub33 you've been added!
@juujuub33 you've been added!

3GyKulQ.gif
aA have they been taken? I was meaning the siblings
aA have they been taken? I was meaning the siblings
40913479.png37696078.pngPretties 4 Fodder 55193728.png50834991.png
@Inkyfoxes yes D: But they're one of my regular breeding pairs, so if you like, I can ping you and give you first pick of their next hatch?
@Inkyfoxes yes D: But they're one of my regular breeding pairs, so if you like, I can ping you and give you first pick of their next hatch?

3GyKulQ.gif
Sure I suppose
Sure I suppose
40913479.png37696078.pngPretties 4 Fodder 55193728.png50834991.png
@Illyrael is Adragna still available? i have three dragons for trade :)
@Illyrael is Adragna still available? i have three dragons for trade :)
UFhZdZT.pnggZAkO1q.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png6CCHM.gifVfZSF.gifWXq7K.gifV38df.gif3biDI.gif
Can I get Dusk please? The problem is I only have one adult fodder right now, I have some babies I can wait to age up though. Is that possible or would you prefer me to make a mixed payment?
Can I get Dusk please? The problem is I only have one adult fodder right now, I have some babies I can wait to age up though. Is that possible or would you prefer me to make a mixed payment?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@MissNevermind no problem! I'll take Dusk off the post and put him on hold in the first post. I'll set up the CR with him and you can put your fodder dragons in when second one is 5 days old! :)

@Whisper22 she is and will be more than happy to come home with you :) Setting up a CR!
@MissNevermind no problem! I'll take Dusk off the post and put him on hold in the first post. I'll set up the CR with him and you can put your fodder dragons in when second one is 5 days old! :)

@Whisper22 she is and will be more than happy to come home with you :) Setting up a CR!

3GyKulQ.gif
A few new dragons, including some I'd missed in my last update, a few from trades here, and some hatchies.

Click here to go to the update!

@alyssa97705 @Marimar @LennyThynn @MelPonds @Solstices @curiousraven @Amethystkitten @AliaEli3 @KastorGhost @GoldenWaffles908 @ExAlien @ThatJapana @juujuub33

For WCs: @Rosekitten @SpectralKitten
For SDs: @/SpectralKitten
A few new dragons, including some I'd missed in my last update, a few from trades here, and some hatchies.

Click here to go to the update!

@alyssa97705 @Marimar @LennyThynn @MelPonds @Solstices @curiousraven @Amethystkitten @AliaEli3 @KastorGhost @GoldenWaffles908 @ExAlien @ThatJapana @juujuub33

For WCs: @Rosekitten @SpectralKitten
For SDs: @/SpectralKitten

3GyKulQ.gif
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 133