Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nightingales (Project) Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
@Eclipsea The first male, with the Orca tert! I love him. Can I adopt him? And is he a first-generation hatchling?
@Eclipsea The first male, with the Orca tert! I love him. Can I adopt him? And is he a first-generation hatchling?
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
Yes, he is first generation. And you are most certainly welcome to adopt him. Setting up CR now.
@ZenithNadir
Yes, he is first generation. And you are most certainly welcome to adopt him. Setting up CR now.
@Eclipsea may I adopt one of your hatchlings? They're so beautiful!!
@Eclipsea may I adopt one of your hatchlings? They're so beautiful!!
IMG_2578.jpg
@SugarShimmer

There is currently one hatchling still available. Another pair is tending an egg and the other pair will be ready to breed in a couple days. Are you interested in the Pearlcatcher Male currently available, or would you like me to ping you when more hatchlings arrive?
@SugarShimmer

There is currently one hatchling still available. Another pair is tending an egg and the other pair will be ready to breed in a couple days. Are you interested in the Pearlcatcher Male currently available, or would you like me to ping you when more hatchlings arrive?
@Eclipsea I'd like the Pearlcatcher please!
@Eclipsea I'd like the Pearlcatcher please!
IMG_2578.jpg
@Eclipsea

You're dragons got two twin sons today? May I possibly have one, and if there's another free hatchling, I'd like him/her too. I might not be able to take on more than one because my dragons are hatching eggs soon.
@Eclipsea

You're dragons got two twin sons today? May I possibly have one, and if there's another free hatchling, I'd like him/her too. I might not be able to take on more than one because my dragons are hatching eggs soon.
1BVsvX8.gif[/url][/img][img][/img]HKrGNct.png
@SugarShimmer
Sending you CR

@Feathertale1
Since both of these gatchlings have found homes, I will let you know as soon as others become available.

I welcome all the new folks to the Nightingale Project. Just a gentle reminder to be sure to look over rules. You are always welcome to contact me with questions.
@SugarShimmer
Sending you CR

@Feathertale1
Since both of these gatchlings have found homes, I will let you know as soon as others become available.

I welcome all the new folks to the Nightingale Project. Just a gentle reminder to be sure to look over rules. You are always welcome to contact me with questions.
@Eclipsea, is this baby still available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32198863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321989/32198863_350.png[/img] [/url] If so, may I have them? And would you add me to your pinglist?
@Eclipsea, is this baby still available?

32198863_350.png

If so, may I have them? And would you add me to your pinglist?
@Eclipsea may be added to the general pinglist?
@Eclipsea may be added to the general pinglist?
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@NanaJama
All the current hatchlings have been adopted. I have a pair who will be breeding in a few days, so I'll keep folks updated as to number of eggs, and when they hatch.

@MissFortune17
I will add you to a general ping list.

Its wonderful to see interest growing in the Nightingale Project.
@NanaJama
All the current hatchlings have been adopted. I have a pair who will be breeding in a few days, so I'll keep folks updated as to number of eggs, and when they hatch.

@MissFortune17
I will add you to a general ping list.

Its wonderful to see interest growing in the Nightingale Project.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120