Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nightingales (Project) Free Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120
@SoaringWonders and @NanaJama sending them your way. Welcome to the Nightingale Project, NanaHama.

Just as a quick reminder to everyone, be sure to train up your dragons to level 15, and get them Registered. Once registered, their hatchlings can become Nightingales in Training. Also, do not breed Nightingales with other Nightingales, as it will confuse the lines.

Remember there is still a Gift Basket to be won by the first Trained and Registered Nightingale. Good luck guys.

So excited to watch the project grow.
@SoaringWonders and @NanaJama sending them your way. Welcome to the Nightingale Project, NanaHama.

Just as a quick reminder to everyone, be sure to train up your dragons to level 15, and get them Registered. Once registered, their hatchlings can become Nightingales in Training. Also, do not breed Nightingales with other Nightingales, as it will confuse the lines.

Remember there is still a Gift Basket to be won by the first Trained and Registered Nightingale. Good luck guys.

So excited to watch the project grow.
@Eclipsea Check out Oratorio! He's grown up and he's dressed all fancy. I'm excited to start training him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32198862] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321989/32198862_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Eclipsea Check out Oratorio! He's grown up and he's dressed all fancy. I'm excited to start training him!

32198862_350.png
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
Oh my, he is handsome. He is all grown up and dressed so fancy! (Hugs him.) Thank you for sharing.

I am excited to see him progress in his training. Looking forward to having some Registered Nightingales soon.
@ZenithNadir
Oh my, he is handsome. He is all grown up and dressed so fancy! (Hugs him.) Thank you for sharing.

I am excited to see him progress in his training. Looking forward to having some Registered Nightingales soon.
He looks amazing! I like his attire and love his name! @ZenithNadir
He looks amazing! I like his attire and love his name! @ZenithNadir
@SoaringWonders Thank you! :) He's got a beautiful singing voice so I thought it would be a good name for him.

@Eclipsea When Oratiorio is trained and RTB, I'm thinking about breeding him with one of my Night Warriors and having the hatchlings be cross-registerable. Would you be okay with having NW/NG hatchlings in this project?
@SoaringWonders Thank you! :) He's got a beautiful singing voice so I thought it would be a good name for him.

@Eclipsea When Oratiorio is trained and RTB, I'm thinking about breeding him with one of my Night Warriors and having the hatchlings be cross-registerable. Would you be okay with having NW/NG hatchlings in this project?
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir

I am perfectly fine with NW/NG hatchlings.

The colors may be an issue, but we shall see. I know my hope was to train Hoshi for the NW, then get one of my NG Registered and see what developed. His secondary color is off by one shade, but the chances are still good. My worry is they would be too light for NW, but I would definitely check them with you.
@ZenithNadir

I am perfectly fine with NW/NG hatchlings.

The colors may be an issue, but we shall see. I know my hope was to train Hoshi for the NW, then get one of my NG Registered and see what developed. His secondary color is off by one shade, but the chances are still good. My worry is they would be too light for NW, but I would definitely check them with you.
Please someone anyone will you please give treasure I need 300,00 and I already have 2,492 I need the treasure to expand my lair u have new dragons waiting in crossroads but I can't except them because I have no room in my lair please help!
Please someone anyone will you please give treasure I need 300,00 and I already have 2,492 I need the treasure to expand my lair u have new dragons waiting in crossroads but I can't except them because I have no room in my lair please help!
I not u
I not u
You know you can get 75,000 a day by playing games right?
And another 3,000 if you do tomos quiz
@Xxcupcake101xx
You know you can get 75,000 a day by playing games right?
And another 3,000 if you do tomos quiz
@Xxcupcake101xx
And you're welcome! @zenithnadir
And you're welcome! @zenithnadir
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120