Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 962 963 964 965 966 ... 6847 6848
@Peyp - Sorry for the delay (class), they're sitting on two eggs now!
@Peyp - Sorry for the delay (class), they're sitting on two eggs now!
0KYrfCc.png eirz9s.jpg
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/4/2healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] @arcaneidolriots Only two eggs, sorry! They'll hatch on Tuesday, March 6th, 2018! You're welcome to check in at any time and I'm on mainly in the afternoons. I'm with the server, too, so you can use that as reference. If I'm on after reset it's pretty much exclusively on weekends, or the result of poor choices. As such you probably won't get your dragons and hatchlings traded back until the afternoon. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
2healthy_0dead.png

@arcaneidolriots Only two eggs, sorry!

They'll hatch on Tuesday, March 6th, 2018! You're welcome to check in at any time and I'm on mainly in the afternoons. I'm with the server, too, so you can use that as reference. If I'm on after reset it's pretty much exclusively on weekends, or the result of poor choices. As such you probably won't get your dragons and hatchlings traded back until the afternoon. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
I'd like to borrow one ice and one fire nest please.
Food or mystery gifts, as you see fit. Thanks!

Fire
@Addmon @AetherSeer @Agateflame @Aikoll @delos @Dewdropdragon @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @HelpMeObiWan @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @lyttlekytten @Lurker @Nivix @Noodlesper @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @ShadowFlamel @ShyriaDracnoir @Silentflame @Solanceae @SongofThunder

Ice
@AceChaser @CatsAndMaths @UtopianAngel @emeemay @Endro @GlitchingFlame @Grafkrabber @VincentAnderlin @Lya @misericordieuse @OliveEgg @Ravage @Renarin @Safaris @scarffles @SevanGriever @Oreosalad
I'd like to borrow one ice and one fire nest please.
Food or mystery gifts, as you see fit. Thanks!

Fire
@Addmon @AetherSeer @Agateflame @Aikoll @delos @Dewdropdragon @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @HelpMeObiWan @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @lyttlekytten @Lurker @Nivix @Noodlesper @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @ShadowFlamel @ShyriaDracnoir @Silentflame @Solanceae @SongofThunder

Ice
@AceChaser @CatsAndMaths @UtopianAngel @emeemay @Endro @GlitchingFlame @Grafkrabber @VincentAnderlin @Lya @misericordieuse @OliveEgg @Ravage @Renarin @Safaris @scarffles @SevanGriever @Oreosalad
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Peyp
I have an ice nest if you are still in need
@Peyp
I have an ice nest if you are still in need
3Mji0Ul.png
@arcaneidolriots

I can host ice for you! (:

@Zaratyst

I can also host ice for you <3

for any food questions, I prefer plants unless your dragon cannot eat plants, in which case the preferred is just whatever your dragon eats first <3
@arcaneidolriots

I can host ice for you! (:

@Zaratyst

I can also host ice for you <3

for any food questions, I prefer plants unless your dragon cannot eat plants, in which case the preferred is just whatever your dragon eats first <3
WpjbI2U.gif
@misericordieuse, great! I'll send my pair over shortly. :>
@misericordieuse, great! I'll send my pair over shortly. :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@AceChaser
I still need it, thank you! ^-^ Anything you'd like pair to bring over?
@AceChaser
I still need it, thank you! ^-^ Anything you'd like pair to bring over?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@argylion @Dangeroux @Fioreth @FireflyRhapsody @Freowyn @GraceKat99 @Historian @IllusiveFox @ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @MakiMakappa @Malis @nightwolf95 @pixelpixies @Rachcat456 @Ragnell @RaynixAura @Ruffian @Scybilla @Selah @sockmonkeygerald @StarryFalcon @Vow @Zandelion
@Alannaa @aprilraven @beargirl1393 @Copierthief @DeepflowManah @Deeproar @ilimati @Krycelli @MariBlossom @Nettleflare @PlushiePalooza @Raydioactive @rosequinn @SilverLanayru @SoulsCoatls @Tamanthajayne @TheBluePhoenix @Yowanini @TheJadeSiren @torreywolf @Oreosalad
@alyblaith @Amburgerl @Caige @Corrupted @Drakenhart @GlassJungle @GreenSylph @GryphonSong @HiddenGalaxy @Megan65 @Mossfern @Mouse @MusicalAnima @rexcorvidae @rocketgirl2 @Serezenith @SilverFlower95 @SpaceFerrari @Spriggan @Taneko @TheTigersDen @twotone

Hey everyone! I need one Wind, one Water, one Nature and one Ice nest! Let me know what food you would like :)
@argylion @Dangeroux @Fioreth @FireflyRhapsody @Freowyn @GraceKat99 @Historian @IllusiveFox @ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @MakiMakappa @Malis @nightwolf95 @pixelpixies @Rachcat456 @Ragnell @RaynixAura @Ruffian @Scybilla @Selah @sockmonkeygerald @StarryFalcon @Vow @Zandelion
@Alannaa @aprilraven @beargirl1393 @Copierthief @DeepflowManah @Deeproar @ilimati @Krycelli @MariBlossom @Nettleflare @PlushiePalooza @Raydioactive @rosequinn @SilverLanayru @SoulsCoatls @Tamanthajayne @TheBluePhoenix @Yowanini @TheJadeSiren @torreywolf @Oreosalad
@alyblaith @Amburgerl @Caige @Corrupted @Drakenhart @GlassJungle @GreenSylph @GryphonSong @HiddenGalaxy @Megan65 @Mossfern @Mouse @MusicalAnima @rexcorvidae @rocketgirl2 @Serezenith @SilverFlower95 @SpaceFerrari @Spriggan @Taneko @TheTigersDen @twotone

Hey everyone! I need one Wind, one Water, one Nature and one Ice nest! Let me know what food you would like :)
Gsc8y3C.png
@LiNaan I've got a Nature nest for you! Seafood welcome.
@LiNaan I've got a Nature nest for you! Seafood welcome.
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
@Peyp
Fodder familiars are always appreciated, but whatever works best for you.
@Peyp
Fodder familiars are always appreciated, but whatever works best for you.
3Mji0Ul.png
1 2 ... 962 963 964 965 966 ... 6847 6848