Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 6846 6847
@Peyp
Were you able to secure the third Earth nest that you needed? I have plenty of space.
@Peyp
Were you able to secure the third Earth nest that you needed? I have plenty of space.
QhY7AgE.pngYDYolOP.png
@Tamanthajayne
Lunamoon is not part of CFCE, Lunamoon122 is. Figured it might have something to do with the hanging CR?
@Tamanthajayne
Lunamoon is not part of CFCE, Lunamoon122 is. Figured it might have something to do with the hanging CR?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@LadyBee
I still need one ^-^ Hopefully you don't mind them arriving a day late.
@LadyBee
I still need one ^-^ Hopefully you don't mind them arriving a day late.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@aformofmotion @AdventureTiger @arcaneidolriots @CelticRoses @Cheshly @Coddiwomple @demitri @Dodecahedron @Elven0artist0 @emzynai @EpicSquid @HailQueenSteph @Impception @Iralla @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @KhepriRose @Kyoki @Myling @Oniryuu @Runasunder @Sethian @Shleedelie @SoullessARMY

in need of another arcane nest, let me know what sort of food you'd like and i'll send them over!
@aformofmotion @AdventureTiger @arcaneidolriots @CelticRoses @Cheshly @Coddiwomple @demitri @Dodecahedron @Elven0artist0 @emzynai @EpicSquid @HailQueenSteph @Impception @Iralla @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @KhepriRose @Kyoki @Myling @Oniryuu @Runasunder @Sethian @Shleedelie @SoullessARMY

in need of another arcane nest, let me know what sort of food you'd like and i'll send them over!
lkzAKA7.jpg
@Peyp
Two eggs.
@Peyp
Two eggs.
QhY7AgE.pngYDYolOP.png
@sane, I can host you! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :>
@sane, I can host you! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots awesome, i'll send them over and some food in a few minutes, thank you<3
@arcaneidolriots awesome, i'll send them over and some food in a few minutes, thank you<3
lkzAKA7.jpg
@AceChaser @Akrasa @Brigitte @CatsAndMaths @DarkishStag @emeemay @Endro @GlitchingFlame @Grafkrabber @Lunamoon122 @Lya @LynterriaHatake @misericordieuse @OliveEgg @PantheraScience @Pennywhistle @RainWing @Renarin @Safaris @scarffles @SevanGriever @UtopianAngel @Skyharbor @Wintersphoenix @Oreosalad

Hi can any of you host an imp/coatl pair? FOUND :)
@AceChaser @Akrasa @Brigitte @CatsAndMaths @DarkishStag @emeemay @Endro @GlitchingFlame @Grafkrabber @Lunamoon122 @Lya @LynterriaHatake @misericordieuse @OliveEgg @PantheraScience @Pennywhistle @RainWing @Renarin @Safaris @scarffles @SevanGriever @UtopianAngel @Skyharbor @Wintersphoenix @Oreosalad

Hi can any of you host an imp/coatl pair? FOUND :)
ZQGfAQY.png
@sane, your pair had 2 eggs! And thank you for the snacks. ^^

Hello all, looking for a few nests to borrow!

Please let me know what food you want me to send along, thank you!

@Arra @Haoang20082 @Helixexe @Jey @Necromonger @NeophyteRedglare @Nerienea @Peyp @poppylilly @RoseyVaporeon @rowdy @SadieWitch @sane @Scream @serebronaga TheAnneh @Thyrin @Velander @XeoNinx

1 Plague nest FOUND

@Alliance @Countercurse @Deluxe @Deoxtri @Deva @Dragondrop @dustclouds @Enriana @Enra @heartcrusher1 @HuskyLove @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Morifinde @Nightfleet @Oreosalad @Petrychor @Shikoire @Sssasha @Starsystems @TornadoTorrie @Unenchanted @zorramala

1 Light nest FOUND

@argylion @Dangeroux @Fioreth @FireflyRhapsody @Freowyn @GraceKat99 @Historian @IllusiveFox @ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @MakiMakappa @Malis @nightwolf95 @Rachcat456 @Ragnell @RaynixAura @Ruffian @Scybilla @Selah @sockmonkeygerald @Vow @Staggard @Zandelion

1 Wind nest FOUND

@AngelFire335 @AngelicWitch93 @ashnick @AshWolf143 @Azlynn @baconwastaken @Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Crassula @dragonpsyche @DragonSmitty @ErisFei @GhostG4ming @MysticDay @Nicolas @o0cosmiclatte0o @PalominoPrincess @phoenixoflegend @Seijuurou @shamrocked @Shelandra @SonyaAxel @Trinkets @UniverseStar

1 Shadow nest FOUND
@sane, your pair had 2 eggs! And thank you for the snacks. ^^

Hello all, looking for a few nests to borrow!

Please let me know what food you want me to send along, thank you!

@Arra @Haoang20082 @Helixexe @Jey @Necromonger @NeophyteRedglare @Nerienea @Peyp @poppylilly @RoseyVaporeon @rowdy @SadieWitch @sane @Scream @serebronaga TheAnneh @Thyrin @Velander @XeoNinx

1 Plague nest FOUND

@Alliance @Countercurse @Deluxe @Deoxtri @Deva @Dragondrop @dustclouds @Enriana @Enra @heartcrusher1 @HuskyLove @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Morifinde @Nightfleet @Oreosalad @Petrychor @Shikoire @Sssasha @Starsystems @TornadoTorrie @Unenchanted @zorramala

1 Light nest FOUND

@argylion @Dangeroux @Fioreth @FireflyRhapsody @Freowyn @GraceKat99 @Historian @IllusiveFox @ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @MakiMakappa @Malis @nightwolf95 @Rachcat456 @Ragnell @RaynixAura @Ruffian @Scybilla @Selah @sockmonkeygerald @Vow @Staggard @Zandelion

1 Wind nest FOUND

@AngelFire335 @AngelicWitch93 @ashnick @AshWolf143 @Azlynn @baconwastaken @Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Crassula @dragonpsyche @DragonSmitty @ErisFei @GhostG4ming @MysticDay @Nicolas @o0cosmiclatte0o @PalominoPrincess @phoenixoflegend @Seijuurou @shamrocked @Shelandra @SonyaAxel @Trinkets @UniverseStar

1 Shadow nest FOUND
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots of course, thank you for hosting. and let me return the favour, i have an open plague nest for you! i'd love some meat or insects if you've either to spare<3
@arcaneidolriots of course, thank you for hosting. and let me return the favour, i have an open plague nest for you! i'd love some meat or insects if you've either to spare<3
lkzAKA7.jpg
1 2 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 6846 6847