Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [lore project] The Herbalist & Bard
1 2 3 4
[center][b]Welcome![/b] The Moonglade Tribe is a small Clan in the Viridian Labyrinth. Although many dragons have chosen to settle here permanently, a few have still got itchy feet and wish to travel Sornieth! Below are my travelling dergs - if you would like to host one let me know!! (I will also host travellers so feel free to ping or PM if you have a traveller who would like to visit) Each have their own lore and reasons for travelling so make sure to read through their blurbs :) [u]Important:[/u] Each of these dergs is very special to me and I'm hoping this way they'll get to travel without been sold or exalted. Please respect these rules :) [b]Adding a couple more dragons soon...[/b] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28001183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280012/28001183_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Meet Willow, a fae with a fascination for nature and studying herbs that both heal and hinder! She is studious, shy and determined to one day become a master herbalist. After learning all my herbalists could teach her, Willow has decided to travel Sornieth learning how other Clan's make use of herbs. She is looking to apprentice for any herbalist, herbologist, witchdoctor, poisonmaster, apothecary- or anyone else who uses herbs in their daily jobs. [/i] Willow will stay in your Clan for a maximum of a week, then she will be returned home; unless she's sitting on a nest then we can discuss a longer stay. [u]Please[/u] add a bit of lore about her stay to her bio if you host her, this is a lore project for myself :) Specific do's and don'ts are in her bio. Just don't [b]exalt[/b] or [b]sell[/b] her please :) If you would like to host her, let me know! [b]Places I've Been[/b] Firuwyn MightyVildaTilda PrinceLithuania Dragonair5128 [b]Currently Visiting[/b] DigitalElf [b]Future Placements[/b] [/center] [center]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28901001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289011/28901001_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]This is Rootbeer, a charismatic and witty bard who wishes to make a name for himself. By travelling Sornieth and honing his craft, he wishes to someday become as legendary as the dragons he sings about. A talented musician and wordsmith, he is a social chameleon, fitting in seamlessly with both nobility and rogues alike - playing in a castle, around a campfire or in a tavern dive makes no difference to him, as long as he's entertaining he's happy. He's looking for any Clan that fancies hosting a smooth-talking bard for a while! Playing for nobility would be great, but Rootbeer will take just about any crowd. Of course, if he happens to meet any other bards or musicians along the way he's more than happy to jam with them and be taught a thing or two![/i] Rootbeer will stay in your Clan for a maximum of a week, then he will be returned home; unless he's sitting on a nest then we can discuss a longer stay. [u]Please[/u] add a bit of lore about his stay to his bio if you host him, this is a lore project for myself :) Specific do's and don'ts are in his bio. Just don't [b]exalt[/b] or [b]sell[/b] him please :) If you would like to host her, let me know! [b]Places I've Been[/b] MightyVildaTilda [b]Currently Visiting[/b] Thyrin [b]Future Placements[/b] -- [/center]
Welcome!
The Moonglade Tribe is a small Clan in the Viridian Labyrinth. Although many dragons have chosen to settle here permanently, a few have still got itchy feet and wish to travel Sornieth! Below are my travelling dergs - if you would like to host one let me know!!
(I will also host travellers so feel free to ping or PM if you have a traveller who would like to visit)

Each have their own lore and reasons for travelling so make sure to read through their blurbs :)

Important: Each of these dergs is very special to me and I'm hoping this way they'll get to travel without been sold or exalted. Please respect these rules :)

Adding a couple more dragons soon...

28001183_350.png

Meet Willow, a fae with a fascination for nature and studying herbs that both heal and hinder! She is studious, shy and determined to one day become a master herbalist. After learning all my herbalists could teach her, Willow has decided to travel Sornieth learning how other Clan's make use of herbs.

She is looking to apprentice for any herbalist, herbologist, witchdoctor, poisonmaster, apothecary- or anyone else who uses herbs in their daily jobs.

Willow will stay in your Clan for a maximum of a week, then she will be returned home; unless she's sitting on a nest then we can discuss a longer stay. Please add a bit of lore about her stay to her bio if you host her, this is a lore project for myself :)

Specific do's and don'ts are in her bio. Just don't exalt or sell her please :)

If you would like to host her, let me know!

Places I've Been
Firuwyn
MightyVildaTilda
PrinceLithuania
Dragonair5128

Currently Visiting
DigitalElf

Future Placements

28901001_350.png

This is Rootbeer, a charismatic and witty bard who wishes to make a name for himself. By travelling Sornieth and honing his craft, he wishes to someday become as legendary as the dragons he sings about. A talented musician and wordsmith, he is a social chameleon, fitting in seamlessly with both nobility and rogues alike - playing in a castle, around a campfire or in a tavern dive makes no difference to him, as long as he's entertaining he's happy.

He's looking for any Clan that fancies hosting a smooth-talking bard for a while! Playing for nobility would be great, but Rootbeer will take just about any crowd. Of course, if he happens to meet any other bards or musicians along the way he's more than happy to jam with them and be taught a thing or two!

Rootbeer will stay in your Clan for a maximum of a week, then he will be returned home; unless he's sitting on a nest then we can discuss a longer stay. Please add a bit of lore about his stay to his bio if you host him, this is a lore project for myself :)

Specific do's and don'ts are in his bio. Just don't exalt or sell him please :)

If you would like to host her, let me know!

Places I've Been
MightyVildaTilda

Currently Visiting
Thyrin

Future Placements
--
@DarkNative My resident grumpy grump would [b]love [/b]to teach her a thing or two about the plants in the Water/Plague border area :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26779293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267793/26779293_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]*grunt* Well, if she's not in the way, and doesn't try to run straight into the Wasteland like the last [size=2]*unintelligible*[/size] that came along, I guess I could...[/i]
@DarkNative
My resident grumpy grump would love to teach her a thing or two about the plants in the Water/Plague border area :)

26779293_350.png

*grunt* Well, if she's not in the way, and doesn't try to run straight into the Wasteland like the last *unintelligible* that came along, I guess I could...
btj5Ikk.png
@Firuwyn sending her your way! He sounds exactly like the type of derg that could teach Willow a thing or two :) (he's gorgeous by the way!!)
@Firuwyn sending her your way! He sounds exactly like the type of derg that could teach Willow a thing or two :) (he's gorgeous by the way!!)
@DarkNative
Great! She'll like it here - already planning a nice little lore snippet to add to her bio :)
@DarkNative
Great! She'll like it here - already planning a nice little lore snippet to add to her bio :)
btj5Ikk.png
@DarkNative I'd love to take her in at some point, if that's okay! We recently got a new herbalist and she would be happy to share some of her knowledge. And since the entire greenhouse is being redone and replanted, there'll be plenty of hands-on experience, too. :D
@DarkNative I'd love to take her in at some point, if that's okay! We recently got a new herbalist and she would be happy to share some of her knowledge. And since the entire greenhouse is being redone and replanted, there'll be plenty of hands-on experience, too. :D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@MightyVildaTilda that sounds like an opportunity Willow won't want to miss! I'll let you know when she's next free :)
@MightyVildaTilda that sounds like an opportunity Willow won't want to miss! I'll let you know when she's next free :)
@DarkNative Great! :D I'll keep an eye out for a ping, then! c:
@DarkNative Great! :D I'll keep an eye out for a ping, then! c:
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@DarkNative My clan's lore is still coming together, but I'm sure my mage Eppi would love to spend some time with her! And it's only fitting that she does a short stay in Willow Clan!

Edit: Forgot to ping!
@DarkNative My clan's lore is still coming together, but I'm sure my mage Eppi would love to spend some time with her! And it's only fitting that she does a short stay in Willow Clan!

Edit: Forgot to ping!
Willow Clan of Wind Flight!
he/they, 22, FR+3
Willows' Leveling Service || Currently: Open
@PrinceLithuania sounds good to me! And yes that is a perfect coincidence xD I'll add you to the list :)
@PrinceLithuania sounds good to me! And yes that is a perfect coincidence xD I'll add you to the list :)
@DarkNative
I would like to teach Willow Knowledge of Ice Flight herbs
@DarkNative
I would like to teach Willow Knowledge of Ice Flight herbs
1 2 3 4