Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Ibn the Cartographer (traveling dragon)
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! Meet Ibn, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28409770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284098/28409770_350.png[/img] [/url] He's a mapmaker, and he can't make maps just sitting in one place! He's off to see the world. And that's where you come in. If you'd like to take him in, ping me, and you'll be added to the list. He will stay with each person one week, and will move every Wednesday. Ibn is no monk. Feel free to breed him with one of yours. Just please name the babies. His bio has a spot for you to record where he's been, and even write a little story of his adventure with your clan. Feel free to gift him art! He loves anything artsy. [center][b]The Rules:[/b][/center] Don't exalt him! I will take him back anytime if you run into lair space issues. His apparel goes with him. Feel free to gift something that suits him if you'd like, but make sure to add it to the list in his bio, so the next person will send it on. Do not regene or breed change him [b][center]Future maps:[/center][/b] [s]Boltninja75 - Moving on Dec 6[/s] [s]Kharya - Moving on Dec 13[/s] [s]thunderisland - Moving on Dec 20[/s] [s]Puff - Moving on Dec 27[/s] [s]AngryJ - Moving on Jan 4[/s] [s]magnifisloth - Moving on Mar 15[/s] Juri01 - Moving Mar 29 (Wed)
Hello! Meet Ibn,
28409770_350.png

He's a mapmaker, and he can't make maps just sitting in one place! He's off to see the world. And that's where you come in.

If you'd like to take him in, ping me, and you'll be added to the list. He will stay with each person one week, and will move every Wednesday.

Ibn is no monk. Feel free to breed him with one of yours. Just please name the babies.

His bio has a spot for you to record where he's been, and even write a little story of his adventure with your clan.

Feel free to gift him art! He loves anything artsy.
The Rules:

Don't exalt him! I will take him back anytime if you run into lair space issues.

His apparel goes with him. Feel free to gift something that suits him if you'd like, but make sure to add it to the list in his bio, so the next person will send it on.

Do not regene or breed change him

Future maps:

Boltninja75 - Moving on Dec 6
Kharya - Moving on Dec 13
thunderisland - Moving on Dec 20
Puff - Moving on Dec 27
AngryJ - Moving on Jan 4
magnifisloth - Moving on Mar 15
Juri01 - Moving Mar 29 (Wed)

QiRqFyd.gif
@Thiedo
What a cool dragon to do this with! Can I be honoured to have him see the molten scar?
@Thiedo
What a cool dragon to do this with! Can I be honoured to have him see the molten scar?
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Thiedo I'd love to be the next one to have him! He would see the summit of Reedcleft Ascent.
@Thiedo I'd love to be the next one to have him! He would see the summit of Reedcleft Ascent.
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@Thiedo can I have him after Kharya?
@Thiedo can I have him after Kharya?
@Boltninja75 @Kharya @thunderisland

Thank you for your interest! You've all been added to the list, and Ibn will be on his way in a moment to visit the Molten Scar. :)
@Boltninja75 @Kharya @thunderisland

Thank you for your interest! You've all been added to the list, and Ibn will be on his way in a moment to visit the Molten Scar. :)
QiRqFyd.gif
Wow, I absolutely love what you're doing with him, and super happy that one of my dragon pair babies found such an awesome purpose!! <3 I'd love to have him travel back here and visit for awhile before going forward on his journey!

@Thiedo
Wow, I absolutely love what you're doing with him, and super happy that one of my dragon pair babies found such an awesome purpose!! <3 I'd love to have him travel back here and visit for awhile before going forward on his journey!

@Thiedo
l0Ma1iN.png Selling Festival Items 2013+ & Retired UM Unbuyable Accents
@Puff

I'm so glad you got to see him in his new role! I've added you to the list, and I'm sure he'll be excited to see his old clan. :)
@Puff

I'm so glad you got to see him in his new role! I've added you to the list, and I'm sure he'll be excited to see his old clan. :)
QiRqFyd.gif
@Thiedo
I sent Ibn to his next destination at Kharyas
@Thiedo
I sent Ibn to his next destination at Kharyas
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75

Thanks! And also, thanks for his lovely new gloves.
@Boltninja75

Thanks! And also, thanks for his lovely new gloves.
QiRqFyd.gif
@Thiedo I'd love a chance to add to his lore!
@Thiedo I'd love a chance to add to his lore!
Trying to be more active - FR+2
1 2 3 4 5