Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Trading Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@brilliantsky
The Wanderer's Keep
Username: endlessnotebook Account Number: 133481
Light Flight

About The Clan:
Originally, there were few dragons at the keep that were there to stay (hence the title, "The Wanderer's Keep). Very few of the original members elected to remain with the clan, earning the clan its reputation as salvation for travelers and those who are lost. In more recent times, however, while this foundation still remains, more often now dragons are choosing to remain with the clan. It has now become tradition to keep record of the dragons that come and go, their stories and history so it may never be forgotten. Unlike the days past where nearly nothing was recorded, collectively the permanent members have agreed to keep record of every detail so that nothing will ever be forgotten ever again (theoretically speaking, of course).

Dragon(s) for sale:

None at the moment! I haven't had time to write out bios, however, I almost ALWAYS have dragons for sale at the back of my lair! Nearly all of the dragons I have that I breed have some lore, so they almost always have lore parents. If you would like me to write lore for a particular dragon you're interested in, PM me and perhaps for an extra bit of treasure or gems I will write out a bio for them!
@brilliantsky
The Wanderer's Keep
Username: endlessnotebook Account Number: 133481
Light Flight

About The Clan:
Originally, there were few dragons at the keep that were there to stay (hence the title, "The Wanderer's Keep). Very few of the original members elected to remain with the clan, earning the clan its reputation as salvation for travelers and those who are lost. In more recent times, however, while this foundation still remains, more often now dragons are choosing to remain with the clan. It has now become tradition to keep record of the dragons that come and go, their stories and history so it may never be forgotten. Unlike the days past where nearly nothing was recorded, collectively the permanent members have agreed to keep record of every detail so that nothing will ever be forgotten ever again (theoretically speaking, of course).

Dragon(s) for sale:

None at the moment! I haven't had time to write out bios, however, I almost ALWAYS have dragons for sale at the back of my lair! Nearly all of the dragons I have that I breed have some lore, so they almost always have lore parents. If you would like me to write lore for a particular dragon you're interested in, PM me and perhaps for an extra bit of treasure or gems I will write out a bio for them!
Z3Lt3uB.png
Up ye go! An' I've updated me sales post with th' lass I 'ave fer sale.
Up ye go! An' I've updated me sales post with th' lass I 'ave fer sale.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
@booker @shadeyrain @miurne unfortunately, since there were no submissions to the spotlight this week, there will be no spotlight.
@booker @shadeyrain @miurne unfortunately, since there were no submissions to the spotlight this week, there will be no spotlight.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Up ye go!
Up ye go!
Pirates Risin'
Up ye go!
Up ye go!
Pirates Risin'
@booker @shadeyrain @miurne weekly spotlight open for responses!
@booker @shadeyrain @miurne weekly spotlight open for responses!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
The RuneLight Hallow

Shadeyrain, Account #59335

Light Flight. (Lore is a split of Nature and Light)

Our Clan: RuneLight Hallow is located just above/behind the Sundial Terrace, where the sparse forest gives away to the cliff face and the channel between the Light Flight and Nature. It has grown from a group of refugees who crossed the channel from Nature and has turned into a bustling hub of generally good natured dragons. We pride ourselves in flight diversity, and accept any dragon from any background and give a place to stay.

Not so recently, our clan architects have turned the caverns within the cliffs into a shrine and sanctuary, where all deities are accepted and given a place of worship. Further into the caverns we house an ever-growing library and spaces for dragons to carve out their very own dens. Our next step in clan development is to be a small hatchery.

The RuneLight Ceremony
: True dragons who belong to the clan have to go through a test of a sort. When they prepare to swear allegiance to the clan, a ceremony is preformed in which the dragon has to create their very own Rune, a symbol upon a stone that both identifies that individual and their connection with the clan. During the short ceremony, should the Rune light with the universal magic of the clan, they can choose to serve the clan for the rest of their natural lives. Should it not light with magic, the dragon can stay for as long as they need, but they will never be true citizens.

Dragons For Sale

Always taking gem equivalents, always open to haggle.
Feel free to ask about item trades!

None Currently
The RuneLight Hallow

Shadeyrain, Account #59335

Light Flight. (Lore is a split of Nature and Light)

Our Clan: RuneLight Hallow is located just above/behind the Sundial Terrace, where the sparse forest gives away to the cliff face and the channel between the Light Flight and Nature. It has grown from a group of refugees who crossed the channel from Nature and has turned into a bustling hub of generally good natured dragons. We pride ourselves in flight diversity, and accept any dragon from any background and give a place to stay.

Not so recently, our clan architects have turned the caverns within the cliffs into a shrine and sanctuary, where all deities are accepted and given a place of worship. Further into the caverns we house an ever-growing library and spaces for dragons to carve out their very own dens. Our next step in clan development is to be a small hatchery.

The RuneLight Ceremony
: True dragons who belong to the clan have to go through a test of a sort. When they prepare to swear allegiance to the clan, a ceremony is preformed in which the dragon has to create their very own Rune, a symbol upon a stone that both identifies that individual and their connection with the clan. During the short ceremony, should the Rune light with the universal magic of the clan, they can choose to serve the clan for the rest of their natural lives. Should it not light with magic, the dragon can stay for as long as they need, but they will never be true citizens.

Dragons For Sale

Always taking gem equivalents, always open to haggle.
Feel free to ask about item trades!

None Currently
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
@shadeyrain yay, I put yours up! And could you please ping me in the post, instead of leaving the space there? I need the ping to get the link to your individual post :)
@shadeyrain yay, I put yours up! And could you please ping me in the post, instead of leaving the space there? I need the ping to get the link to your individual post :)
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Up ye go!
Up ye go!
Pirates Risin'
I have a dragon I would like to put up here, Joss is a wanderer from the fire domain, who would be good as a metalworker or other junior crafts person. He has a short description in his bio. He is RTB and triple gened. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15105398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151054/15105398_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like 20 gems for him, he is up for autobuy on the auction house, or PM me if you would like to set up an alternative payment with items or treasure let me know.
I have a dragon I would like to put up here, Joss is a wanderer from the fire domain, who would be good as a metalworker or other junior crafts person. He has a short description in his bio. He is RTB and triple gened.

15105398_350.png

I would like 20 gems for him, he is up for autobuy on the auction house, or PM me if you would like to set up an alternative payment with items or treasure let me know.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10