Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interact] Speak with my clan!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MoonlightFae

Starspeaker replied "Construct would probably be in their workshop. And its just down the main path and the second place you see that goes to the right." She gestures with her talon the rough direction.

@Goldengaytimes

Stryk blinked a few times in surprise and Buzz flew off her back and hovered in front of the trio and said "If its herbs your after, I'd go talk to either Vine or Junglefeather since those two are acomplished gardeners."

@KeepStar

Celessius looked at the crystalline Tundra with a mixture of confusion and fascination. "No point in telling you no now, not like I was gonna. But I've never seen one of my crystals do that before, why'd it just seep into your skin?"
@MoonlightFae

Starspeaker replied "Construct would probably be in their workshop. And its just down the main path and the second place you see that goes to the right." She gestures with her talon the rough direction.

@Goldengaytimes

Stryk blinked a few times in surprise and Buzz flew off her back and hovered in front of the trio and said "If its herbs your after, I'd go talk to either Vine or Junglefeather since those two are acomplished gardeners."

@KeepStar

Celessius looked at the crystalline Tundra with a mixture of confusion and fascination. "No point in telling you no now, not like I was gonna. But I've never seen one of my crystals do that before, why'd it just seep into your skin?"
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
@SmilodonLady
Amortentia squealed and zipped into the fray of dragons, stopping occasionally to ask "Vine? Junglefeather? Herbs?"
Cupid bellowed out a laugh and galloped after his mate. Whisp sighed and turned back to the two dragons.
"Sorry about those two. They're very friendly, and mostly harmless. I suppose I should actually ask for directions before I rush off like those two." Her last sentence was laced with sarcasm.

(ps, this is super fun! I really enjoy reading the other rps, too, it's cool to see how other people develop stories. thanks for starting this!)
@SmilodonLady
Amortentia squealed and zipped into the fray of dragons, stopping occasionally to ask "Vine? Junglefeather? Herbs?"
Cupid bellowed out a laugh and galloped after his mate. Whisp sighed and turned back to the two dragons.
"Sorry about those two. They're very friendly, and mostly harmless. I suppose I should actually ask for directions before I rush off like those two." Her last sentence was laced with sarcasm.

(ps, this is super fun! I really enjoy reading the other rps, too, it's cool to see how other people develop stories. thanks for starting this!)
@Goldengaytimes [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53379412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533795/53379412_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Vine seemingly pops up out of nowhere in front of Amortenia and hisses "What issss it....? Wait have I ssseen you around here before? Anywaysss I'm Vine and your running through the clan ssscreaming my name, what can I do for you?" (Glad you like this I'm having fun with it!)
@Goldengaytimes

Vine seemingly pops up out of nowhere in front of Amortenia and hisses "What issss it....? Wait have I ssseen you around here before? Anywaysss I'm Vine and your running through the clan ssscreaming my name, what can I do for you?"

(Glad you like this I'm having fun with it!)
slXRG.gif

@SmilodonLady
Amortentia gasps loudly and flaps in happy circles around the head of Cupid, who finally caught up with his energetic mate. "A BASILISK, CUPID, SHE'S A BASILISK!! OH MY DEITIES, I'M TALKING TO A BASILISK! Is it true you can spit acid? How far can you spit it? How many dragons can you turn to stone at once? Can you unstone them? How big are your fangs? Do you eat dragons? Do you have a garden can I see it I LOVE gardens! Oh wait am I being annoying I know you guys hate Plague dragons..." Amortentia shoots questions at you rapid fire, but her last sentence is of a sadder tone, and she perches on her mate's horns, wings still for the first time since she woke up. Cupid purrs quietly at her, "oh, I'm sure she doesn't hate you..." All the same, he looks at Vine questioningly, almost desperately.
@SmilodonLady
Amortentia gasps loudly and flaps in happy circles around the head of Cupid, who finally caught up with his energetic mate. "A BASILISK, CUPID, SHE'S A BASILISK!! OH MY DEITIES, I'M TALKING TO A BASILISK! Is it true you can spit acid? How far can you spit it? How many dragons can you turn to stone at once? Can you unstone them? How big are your fangs? Do you eat dragons? Do you have a garden can I see it I LOVE gardens! Oh wait am I being annoying I know you guys hate Plague dragons..." Amortentia shoots questions at you rapid fire, but her last sentence is of a sadder tone, and she perches on her mate's horns, wings still for the first time since she woke up. Cupid purrs quietly at her, "oh, I'm sure she doesn't hate you..." All the same, he looks at Vine questioningly, almost desperately.
@Goldengaytimes

Vine laughs a bit then replies "Technically I'm a Hybrid, so my gaze only causes paralysis, but a Basilisk just locks eyes with the victim again I think." Vine pauses for a second then continues "Hate is a pretty strong word, besides I only dislike plague dragons that destroy plants, not good little ones who ask questions about my garden. And no I don't eat dragons only wildlife." She smiles in such a way as to showcase her fangs yet not seem aggressive .
@Goldengaytimes

Vine laughs a bit then replies "Technically I'm a Hybrid, so my gaze only causes paralysis, but a Basilisk just locks eyes with the victim again I think." Vine pauses for a second then continues "Hate is a pretty strong word, besides I only dislike plague dragons that destroy plants, not good little ones who ask questions about my garden. And no I don't eat dragons only wildlife." She smiles in such a way as to showcase her fangs yet not seem aggressive .
slXRG.gif

@SmilodonLady
Cupid smiled much the same way as Amortentia perked back up again. Flitting through the air once more, she beamed and exclaimed, "Oh, good! Did you hear that, Cupid, she called me good!" She stopped suddenly, dropping into the claws of Whisp, seeming to appear from nowhere, who snarled underneath her mask. A surprised Cupid prodded the limp fae a few times as Whisp growled at Vine, "What did you do to her, hybrid!?" She spat the last word like Vine spat acid, clutching her clan mate close to her chest as she spread her wings threateningly.
Amortentia suddenly fluttered back to life and shot into the air, screaming incomprehensible words. Cupid flew quickly after her and when he landed, Whisp was still glaring and snarling at an indignant Vine.
"WHISP WHISP SHE HAS A GARDEN WHISP A GARDEN" As Amortentia's words at last become understandable, the mirror's surprise quickly morphed into anger.
"You made all that scene. For a garden?" she hissed through gritted fangs. "I though the hybrid had paralyzed you! I look like an idiot, accusing a dragon in their own territory, because you couldn't quell your excitement?" Whisp's voice was low and steady, but nonetheless menacing.
Amortentia had the decency to look ashamed, but it wasn't long before she broke out into a grin and again whispered, "a garden, whisp. She has a real garden!"
@SmilodonLady
Cupid smiled much the same way as Amortentia perked back up again. Flitting through the air once more, she beamed and exclaimed, "Oh, good! Did you hear that, Cupid, she called me good!" She stopped suddenly, dropping into the claws of Whisp, seeming to appear from nowhere, who snarled underneath her mask. A surprised Cupid prodded the limp fae a few times as Whisp growled at Vine, "What did you do to her, hybrid!?" She spat the last word like Vine spat acid, clutching her clan mate close to her chest as she spread her wings threateningly.
Amortentia suddenly fluttered back to life and shot into the air, screaming incomprehensible words. Cupid flew quickly after her and when he landed, Whisp was still glaring and snarling at an indignant Vine.
"WHISP WHISP SHE HAS A GARDEN WHISP A GARDEN" As Amortentia's words at last become understandable, the mirror's surprise quickly morphed into anger.
"You made all that scene. For a garden?" she hissed through gritted fangs. "I though the hybrid had paralyzed you! I look like an idiot, accusing a dragon in their own territory, because you couldn't quell your excitement?" Whisp's voice was low and steady, but nonetheless menacing.
Amortentia had the decency to look ashamed, but it wasn't long before she broke out into a grin and again whispered, "a garden, whisp. She has a real garden!"
@Goldengaytimes

Vine addressed Whisp first as she said "I couldn't have paralyzed her even if I tried right now, that only worksss if I'm angry and you'd have ssseen my eyesss glow firssst." She then looks at Amortentia and says "I can take you to my garden, if you want."
@Goldengaytimes

Vine addressed Whisp first as she said "I couldn't have paralyzed her even if I tried right now, that only worksss if I'm angry and you'd have ssseen my eyesss glow firssst." She then looks at Amortentia and says "I can take you to my garden, if you want."
slXRG.gif

@SmilodonLady
Whisp lowered her head. "I apologize. I shouldn't have assumed. I guess I'm just on edge." Amortentia, however, bounded around Vine, squealing "garden!" over and over again. Cupid edged towards Whisp and chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry. She's only done that twice before, I didn't think she'd be excited enough to do it again, but, well..." Whisp looked disgruntled, shrugging dismissively as she started after the fae and spiral. Cupid trotted beside her. "Is this about-"
"I don't want to talk about it." Cupid nodded mutely and sped up to his mate and her new friend to give Whisp some space.
@SmilodonLady
Whisp lowered her head. "I apologize. I shouldn't have assumed. I guess I'm just on edge." Amortentia, however, bounded around Vine, squealing "garden!" over and over again. Cupid edged towards Whisp and chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry. She's only done that twice before, I didn't think she'd be excited enough to do it again, but, well..." Whisp looked disgruntled, shrugging dismissively as she started after the fae and spiral. Cupid trotted beside her. "Is this about-"
"I don't want to talk about it." Cupid nodded mutely and sped up to his mate and her new friend to give Whisp some space.
@Goldengaytimes

Vine began to walk towards her garden as she replied "Oh your fine, I'm not one to bear a grudge." She continues on a bit before saying "I only have one hard fassst rule for my garden alwaysssss assssk before you pick!" Vine then turned to Cupid and asked "Dossse ssshhhe normally faint like that?"
@Goldengaytimes

Vine began to walk towards her garden as she replied "Oh your fine, I'm not one to bear a grudge." She continues on a bit before saying "I only have one hard fassst rule for my garden alwaysssss assssk before you pick!" Vine then turned to Cupid and asked "Dossse ssshhhe normally faint like that?"
slXRG.gif

@SmilodonLady
"Only twice. It happens when she's excited, she just stops sometimes. Usually she just pauses for a second and keeps going, but twice -thrice now- she's completely fainted." Cupid shook his head, looking a little worried. But soon the smile was back on his face as he saw Amortentia jumping and flitting around Vine's garden, exclaiming and pointing at, and occasionally diving into, unfamiliar herbs, flowers, and fruits. The lush plants, especially, caught her eye.
"Cupid, look at all the leaves!! Woooow, they're so thick!" She called from inside a large bush.

((oof help idk any light plants))
@SmilodonLady
"Only twice. It happens when she's excited, she just stops sometimes. Usually she just pauses for a second and keeps going, but twice -thrice now- she's completely fainted." Cupid shook his head, looking a little worried. But soon the smile was back on his face as he saw Amortentia jumping and flitting around Vine's garden, exclaiming and pointing at, and occasionally diving into, unfamiliar herbs, flowers, and fruits. The lush plants, especially, caught her eye.
"Cupid, look at all the leaves!! Woooow, they're so thick!" She called from inside a large bush.

((oof help idk any light plants))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9