Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair reviews and HC's! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@SparkyLurkdragon Aargh, I'm afraid I didn't notice any fandragons, I think. But your lair organization does make me want to dance a little happy dance. It's after color, after lore, everything that's good! The allied clans tab especially, that was such a pleasure to scroll through! These were my favorite dragon: [columns][center][b]Zola[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18878068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188781/18878068_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Might just be my love of ridgies, but I love this girl. Her accent is really cool and I love the affect of the birdskull headpiece over the accent, adds a more mysterious, sinister vibe how you can see part of the creepy mouth, but not all of it! She's overall just very striking. When I looked at her in your lair I first thought she had pinstripe cause of the contrast between her prim and the little leg things on her neck in the accent! It's a really cool effect. I'll have to admit I'm not quite deep enough into your lore to truly get her story - a lot of unfamiliar names and such, but her core concept, a religious survivor who's turned cold and harsh by her trials is extremely cool! The way you've written her bio is also a testimony to how living your lair is. It's the coolest thing, that you can really feel how your lair really is a society with a lot of complex individuals I think she has a very hoarse voice and seldom speaks![/columns] [columns][center][b]Restoration[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40008229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400083/40008229_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]I meant to do this boy because he's pretty and well balanced, but then I saw the scry in his bio and yeah, there he's even [i]more pretty and well balanced![/i] what a blessed scry! I really like his palette. The dark black of his primary with varying warm tones in the secondary, tert and the eyes - but still pulled together with the black bands in cantaloupe trail. Excellent use of that gene/color combo! He's dressed to perfection too. The concept of dark prim/light tert, sec and apparel has been done before, but he adds a whole new twist of having the light accent colors be from a whole range of colors (gold - yellow - orange), it's very visually appealing :D I think he drinks too much coffee (or dragon equivalent)![/columns] [columns][center][b]Patience[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7091077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70911/7091077_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Everybody take notes! This is good use of an accent! I adore it! at first I thought the accent might cover the whole wing fully, but no, it utilizes her dark coloration and adds all those little dots - I think it looks like stars! She's overall just very pleasing and calming to look at for me. I love that she's dressed almost practically? She looks like she could actually live and move around in these clothes and everything is just so matching in such creatie ways - her accent to the gloomsvile guide, the trickster collar to her spines. Everything is tied into at least one other thing and I'm here for it! Her lore is sweet. Love the little accretion that she'll one day tame a mantarune! It's such a cool and charming way to ground her in the FR universe (and makes me think if that's what my poor coli dragons are really doing - just desperately trying to befriend the thing!) I imagine she has soft hands and wrinkles around her eyes![/columns]
@SparkyLurkdragon

Aargh, I'm afraid I didn't notice any fandragons, I think. But your lair organization does make me want to dance a little happy dance. It's after color, after lore, everything that's good!
The allied clans tab especially, that was such a pleasure to scroll through!
These were my favorite dragon:
Zola

18878068_350.png
Might just be my love of ridgies, but I love this girl. Her accent is really cool and I love the affect of the birdskull headpiece over the accent, adds a more mysterious, sinister vibe how you can see part of the creepy mouth, but not all of it!
She's overall just very striking. When I looked at her in your lair I first thought she had pinstripe cause of the contrast between her prim and the little leg things on her neck in the accent! It's a really cool effect.
I'll have to admit I'm not quite deep enough into your lore to truly get her story - a lot of unfamiliar names and such, but her core concept, a religious survivor who's turned cold and harsh by her trials is extremely cool! The way you've written her bio is also a testimony to how living your lair is. It's the coolest thing, that you can really feel how your lair really is a society with a lot of complex individuals

I think she has a very hoarse voice and seldom speaks!
Restoration

40008229_350.png
I meant to do this boy because he's pretty and well balanced, but then I saw the scry in his bio and yeah, there he's even more pretty and well balanced! what a blessed scry!
I really like his palette. The dark black of his primary with varying warm tones in the secondary, tert and the eyes - but still pulled together with the black bands in cantaloupe trail. Excellent use of that gene/color combo!
He's dressed to perfection too. The concept of dark prim/light tert, sec and apparel has been done before, but he adds a whole new twist of having the light accent colors be from a whole range of colors (gold - yellow - orange), it's very visually appealing :D

I think he drinks too much coffee (or dragon equivalent)!
Patience

7091077_350.png
Everybody take notes! This is good use of an accent! I adore it! at first I thought the accent might cover the whole wing fully, but no, it utilizes her dark coloration and adds all those little dots - I think it looks like stars! She's overall just very pleasing and calming to look at for me.
I love that she's dressed almost practically? She looks like she could actually live and move around in these clothes and everything is just so matching in such creatie ways - her accent to the gloomsvile guide, the trickster collar to her spines. Everything is tied into at least one other thing and I'm here for it!
Her lore is sweet. Love the little accretion that she'll one day tame a mantarune! It's such a cool and charming way to ground her in the FR universe (and makes me think if that's what my poor coli dragons are really doing - just desperately trying to befriend the thing!)

I imagine she has soft hands and wrinkles around her eyes!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@Enenica Your lair is so pretty! (and so big! teach me your money saving ways!) I adore all your starcons and how organized the whole thing is. I tried looking for your lore dragons, they're cute, but I also choose some who were just way, way too pretty. These were my favorite: [columns][center][b]Unnamed[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47526336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475264/47526336_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This unnamed lady is the prettiest lady. Just. The prettiest, no one above. Triples so easily turn a little bland, but she is just striking. My eye was drawn to her immediately - maybe cause I'm in love with the color orange, I cant deny, but even if I wasn't I'd hope I could still see the greatness that is this dragon!. I love her eyes too! Fire eyes would have blended right in, but these make her really pop! they even match the little sparkles in starmap very well and brightens her up overall. The prettiest lady, no doubt about it. I imagine her to be very sweet and inquisitive, but a little nervous around new people[/columns] [columns][center][b]Galadriel[/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9023923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90240/9023923_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Just as I am contractually obligated to always like orange dragons better than other dragons, you cannot expect me to skip over a dragon with a LOTR name! And I certainly dont want to when they're as cute as this one! What an adorable G1, such lucky colors too! Would love to see your gene plan for her if you got one, she will surely be such a cutie! Right now I just love her outfit, even if it might be incomplete? The idea of her dressed up in various pastel colors, like her prim, her eyes and her gloves - ah the thought alone makes me smile! She's such a cute one! Her lore is very sweet, the consept of a traveler who has finally found the right home is very warm and sweet and nice - just like the dragon herself! I imagine she drinks a lot of very strong tea![/columns] [columns][center][b]Swallow[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47750789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477508/47750789_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]I LOVE HER!! This is just a very pretty dragon! I love how you've dressed her! To take the accent color of the filigree and dress her after it is such a good idea with her otherwise limited color palette. The eyes ii usually think off mostly as a joke item, but it weirdly really works on her? She almost looks a little spook, like a wise, ancient golem or something - not quite of dragonkind? The apparel works really well with her prim too. It has some blue and cold undertones and they're perfectly balanced out with the apparel without it being messy or clashing It's so simple, but very effectfull. She matches her familiar too, that was the final blow for me, I knew I had no choise but to love her I think she speaks very quietly and move stiffly, almost mechanically
@Enenica

Your lair is so pretty! (and so big! teach me your money saving ways!) I adore all your starcons and how organized the whole thing is.
I tried looking for your lore dragons, they're cute, but I also choose some who were just way, way too pretty. These were my favorite:
Unnamed

47526336_350.png
This unnamed lady is the prettiest lady. Just. The prettiest, no one above. Triples so easily turn a little bland, but she is just striking. My eye was drawn to her immediately - maybe cause I'm in love with the color orange, I cant deny, but even if I wasn't I'd hope I could still see the greatness that is this dragon!.
I love her eyes too! Fire eyes would have blended right in, but these make her really pop! they even match the little sparkles in starmap very well and brightens her up overall. The prettiest lady, no doubt about it.

I imagine her to be very sweet and inquisitive, but a little nervous around new people
Galadriel

9023923_350.png
Just as I am contractually obligated to always like orange dragons better than other dragons, you cannot expect me to skip over a dragon with a LOTR name! And I certainly dont want to when they're as cute as this one!
What an adorable G1, such lucky colors too!
Would love to see your gene plan for her if you got one, she will surely be such a cutie! Right now I just love her outfit, even if it might be incomplete? The idea of her dressed up in various pastel colors, like her prim, her eyes and her gloves - ah the thought alone makes me smile! She's such a cute one! Her lore is very sweet, the consept of a traveler who has finally found the right home is very warm and sweet and nice - just like the dragon herself!

I imagine she drinks a lot of very strong tea!
Swallow

47750789_350.png
I LOVE HER!!
This is just a very pretty dragon! I love how you've dressed her! To take the accent color of the filigree and dress her after it is such a good idea with her otherwise limited color palette. The eyes ii usually think off mostly as a joke item, but it weirdly really works on her?
She almost looks a little spook, like a wise, ancient golem or something - not quite of dragonkind? The apparel works really well with her prim too. It has some blue and cold undertones and they're perfectly balanced out with the apparel without it being messy or clashing It's so simple, but very effectfull. She matches her familiar too, that was the final blow for me, I knew I had no choise but to love her

I think she speaks very quietly and move stiffly, almost mechanically
myre.jpg
@Pai oh my god! I am sos sorry!! I dont know how it happened, I had you marked down and was ready to do your but got distracted and managed to skip over you completely!! I am so, so sorry! Sorry for the long wait, it was in no way intentional to skip you ;-; I adore your lair too! It's so clear and all the dragons look like they belong to the same community, they're all welldressed and very nice looking. Your bios are on point, I love the formatting! My faves from your lair were: [columns][center][b]Unnamed[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49571051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495711/49571051_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This unnamed boy is the coolest! I love his colors, even that tert could be really cool if you ever gave him a tert gene! Mostly I just adore how he's dressed! You can see his prim peeking through, but he's dominated by the sandy tones, yet he's anything but boring and dull. I love how you've incorporated pieces from a lot of different sets. The use of the dried flowers is perfect on him, adds a lot off warmth to his color palette, they subtley match the lanterns in his accent too! The use of the scavenger piece and the googles is very, very good too. I had no idea they matched that well! My favoirte thing about his look is how it tells a story. He looks practical, like a dragon dressed more for a job - for running and moving freely - than to look good; though he has that down too! The use of the healers reference is perfect, a lot of visual story telling going on! I imagine he moves very silently![/columns] [columns][center][b]Debts[/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48632528] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486326/48632528_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Dents owns my heart. I'm serious. He is beautiful and his lore is so, so bittersweet and beautiful, what a handsome man. His look is perfect, first of all - the initial strike of the flowercrown was what got me to click on him in the first place It's striking and different, but doesn't clash - I love how it's tied in with the earrings and the beads on the scarf. Lovely attention to details! But what really sold me on him is just … his whole vibe. For me at least his lore reads a little bittersweet, this life serves him good, but it's hard to know if you're truly happy when you dont remember what could have been instead. He sings beautifully, but it's used for crime. There's such lovely duality to it. And his look refelct it, blue, mellow tones, the gentleness of flowers and fireflies, but he also looks practical and capable … He's amazing I imagine he has a very low, rumbly laugh[/columns] [columns][center][b]Jorus[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43499070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434991/43499070_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]I tried to choose only from syndicate, but this lady is way too pretty! Her genes are so good (I lowkey need this combo for my hatchery now ...) The lighter notes in the bee match the highlights in python perfectly! She has muted, sandy colors, but she's still so striking without being messy or overwhelming. I love how you've dressed her to reflect that. The apparel really bring out the lighter tones in her genes - this is perfect use of that accent! - the ivory scale pieces really enhance her colors without just blending right in. You've really succeded in adding two accent colors; both the golden tones and the blue, it makes her really intersting to look at. Her familiar matches her too and her bio layout is the most pleasing thing to look at. She's the prettiest mechaninc! I imagine she has a mouth like a sailor and very, very kind eyes[/columns] Again, so sorrt for the long wait. It was in no way intended!!
@Pai

oh my god! I am sos sorry!! I dont know how it happened, I had you marked down and was ready to do your but got distracted and managed to skip over you completely!!
I am so, so sorry! Sorry for the long wait, it was in no way intentional to skip you ;-;

I adore your lair too! It's so clear and all the dragons look like they belong to the same community, they're all welldressed and very nice looking. Your bios are on point, I love the formatting!
My faves from your lair were:
Unnamed

49571051_350.png
This unnamed boy is the coolest!
I love his colors, even that tert could be really cool if you ever gave him a tert gene! Mostly I just adore how he's dressed! You can see his prim peeking through, but he's dominated by the sandy tones, yet he's anything but boring and dull. I love how you've incorporated pieces from a lot of different sets. The use of the dried flowers is perfect on him, adds a lot off warmth to his color palette, they subtley match the lanterns in his accent too! The use of the scavenger piece and the googles is very, very good too. I had no idea they matched that well!
My favoirte thing about his look is how it tells a story. He looks practical, like a dragon dressed more for a job - for running and moving freely - than to look good; though he has that down too! The use of the healers reference is perfect, a lot of visual story telling going on!

I imagine he moves very silently!
Debts

48632528_350.png
Dents owns my heart. I'm serious. He is beautiful and his lore is so, so bittersweet and beautiful, what a handsome man. His look is perfect, first of all - the initial strike of the flowercrown was what got me to click on him in the first place It's striking and different, but doesn't clash - I love how it's tied in with the earrings and the beads on the scarf. Lovely attention to details!
But what really sold me on him is just … his whole vibe. For me at least his lore reads a little bittersweet, this life serves him good, but it's hard to know if you're truly happy when you dont remember what could have been instead. He sings beautifully, but it's used for crime. There's such lovely duality to it. And his look refelct it, blue, mellow tones, the gentleness of flowers and fireflies, but he also looks practical and capable … He's amazing

I imagine he has a very low, rumbly laugh
Jorus

43499070_350.png
I tried to choose only from syndicate, but this lady is way too pretty! Her genes are so good (I lowkey need this combo for my hatchery now ...) The lighter notes in the bee match the highlights in python perfectly! She has muted, sandy colors, but she's still so striking without being messy or overwhelming. I love how you've dressed her to reflect that.
The apparel really bring out the lighter tones in her genes - this is perfect use of that accent! - the ivory scale pieces really enhance her colors without just blending right in.
You've really succeded in adding two accent colors; both the golden tones and the blue, it makes her really intersting to look at. Her familiar matches her too and her bio layout is the most pleasing thing to look at. She's the prettiest mechaninc!

I imagine she has a mouth like a sailor and very, very kind eyes

Again, so sorrt for the long wait. It was in no way intended!!
myre.jpg
@Crimsonpizza Err … I'm not too good at giving advice on how to fall in love with your lair again. For me it's about having dragons I love and writing exciting lore about them. I dont think I could give concrete advice (ie; 'get rid of this dragon!' 'I wouldnt keep this guy!') because it's just so personal. I think doing a whole Marie Kondo, put the dragons in a big pile, look at each one and ask 'does this spark joy' and booting everyone who doesnt is a good approach to staying in love with them. Redressing someone you used to love or writing a new bio(/code) could maybe bring the spark back too. Going on the ah and buying a dragon who's way off from your usual aesthetic, but you like them anyway, is a fun and possibly interesting thing to do too! Sorry my advice is so loose and weird :P My fave dragon from your first lair page was this gorgeous gal: [columns][center][b]Kora[/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45082974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450830/45082974_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]In this house we love and support beautiful snapper ladies and she is surely such a lady! The poem in her bio was what ultimately sold me on her. It's lovely! The imagies are beautiful, otherworldly and ethereal, powerful. She's everything beautiful. The last paragraph is nice as well. You can really feel how connected and living your clan is, these characters have relationships and are a licing community, that's the feeling I get! She's just so etheral looking too. She does look like a weird, minor space goddess. Powerful and unfathomable for normal dragons, but benevolent to those who bow down before her. Her eyes really make her pop, adding some light to her palette and the starlight guise was made for this dragon, you cannot convince me otherwise I imagine she loves pretty rocks and collects them![/columns]
@Crimsonpizza

Err … I'm not too good at giving advice on how to fall in love with your lair again. For me it's about having dragons I love and writing exciting lore about them. I dont think I could give concrete advice (ie; 'get rid of this dragon!' 'I wouldnt keep this guy!') because it's just so personal.
I think doing a whole Marie Kondo, put the dragons in a big pile, look at each one and ask 'does this spark joy' and booting everyone who doesnt is a good approach to staying in love with them. Redressing someone you used to love or writing a new bio(/code) could maybe bring the spark back too. Going on the ah and buying a dragon who's way off from your usual aesthetic, but you like them anyway, is a fun and possibly interesting thing to do too!
Sorry my advice is so loose and weird :P
My fave dragon from your first lair page was this gorgeous gal:
Kora

45082974_350.png
In this house we love and support beautiful snapper ladies and she is surely such a lady!
The poem in her bio was what ultimately sold me on her. It's lovely! The imagies are beautiful, otherworldly and ethereal, powerful. She's everything beautiful. The last paragraph is nice as well. You can really feel how connected and living your clan is, these characters have relationships and are a licing community, that's the feeling I get!
She's just so etheral looking too. She does look like a weird, minor space goddess. Powerful and unfathomable for normal dragons, but benevolent to those who bow down before her. Her eyes really make her pop, adding some light to her palette and the starlight guise was made for this dragon, you cannot convince me otherwise

I imagine she loves pretty rocks and collects them!
myre.jpg
@anteater If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to be pinged when your slots are no longer full? :0c
@anteater If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to be pinged when your slots are no longer full? :0c
JBEajtP.gif
@anteater

Do ping me when slots are open again!
@anteater

Do ping me when slots are open again!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Vulpen It's okay. I usually take in 3 orders, work through them all and open again, and I was almost through the three. :D Your lair is [b][u]the most goals thing in existence[/u][/b]. By everything holy, it's beautiful. I love all of them. Your aesthetic is so amazing, yet they're so diverse all of them. What a power lair. The sorting by color, ah, I'm dying your lair is the best! I had to make an agreement with myself not to be a cliché of myself and just choose three of your gorgeous ridgie ladies - it was very tempting. Know that I am a Sorry Ridgie Lover and all your RB ladies own me, but I kept myself in check and only choose on snooty lady as a favorite :P (and Rayna is very tempting, wish I had the funds. That xxy stone/thicket is a beautiful G1!) My favorites were: [columns][center][b]Tatyana[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29459692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294597/29459692_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Obligatory beautiful ridgie. I'm pretty sure I've seen this magnificent beast before on tumblr and I just had to take a five minute break to [I]breathe[/I]. She is so stunning. She has won FR. Her colors are beautiful and her familiar match her beautifully, but the way you've dressed her? Way to just kill me with one dragon. You balance so many colors - swampy green and deep violet, gold and clear white - and they're balanced perfectly! The dried flowers were made for her. That accent can now legally only be worn by this queen, no one can top this. The roundhorns enhance her lighter eyes and balance out the white from the accent - along with the flower garlands they give her a lovely, spiky yet smooth outline. I love this dragon more than I could possibly express. I imagine her to be very stoic, but surprisingly funny when you get to know her![/columns] [columns][center][b]Orrik[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37950510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379506/37950510_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This guy is downright stunning. His accent is beautiful on him! It really matches his primary perfectly and ties in his secondary, the roses has the revers effect, bringing that soft, light color of his sec onto his body. He's dressed so nicely. He looks like a mysterious fairy, living in a swampy ruin of some old castle. And that's a huge compliment! The layering of the candles look great! It really match his capsule perfectly, I love the attention to small details like that. His bio is very pretty too. The art is stunning and his bonsai adoptable match him beyond wonderfully. For some reason the 'blind lizard clan' part made me giggle, I imagine someone shouting it at me very intensely. His familiar is adorable too and match him well without just having his precise colors. I imagine he moves his head a lot, never sitting still![/columns] [columns][center][b]Demeter[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27673852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276739/27673852_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]First of; again with the perfect familiar matching? You just get some sort of weird pleasure out of slaying me over and over with these perfect familiar choices? Her art was what really sold me on this absolute beauty. It's so pretty. Love the ginjika and the little icon is adorable - I'm not sure if it might be a placeholder? Anyway, it's adorable and made me smile. And then how she's dressed. That's borderline unfair. I love the accent on her. I almost missed the fact she had glimmer, it just tied perfectly into the accent, they match so well. Overall, the accent just blend right into her, into her apparel and her overall look, like it was meant just for her. The earrings are so good on her! They match the sylvan pieces and brighten up her head region. She really does look like a quiet witch queen or godess. Stunning I imagine her to be the queen of croptops. It's comfortable and she looks [i]good[/i] in them![/columns]
@Vulpen

It's okay. I usually take in 3 orders, work through them all and open again, and I was almost through the three. :D

Your lair is the most goals thing in existence. By everything holy, it's beautiful. I love all of them. Your aesthetic is so amazing, yet they're so diverse all of them. What a power lair. The sorting by color, ah, I'm dying your lair is the best!

I had to make an agreement with myself not to be a cliché of myself and just choose three of your gorgeous ridgie ladies - it was very tempting. Know that I am a Sorry Ridgie Lover and all your RB ladies own me, but I kept myself in check and only choose on snooty lady as a favorite :P
(and Rayna is very tempting, wish I had the funds. That xxy stone/thicket is a beautiful G1!)
My favorites were:
Tatyana

29459692_350.png
Obligatory beautiful ridgie. I'm pretty sure I've seen this magnificent beast before on tumblr and I just had to take a five minute break to breathe. She is so stunning. She has won FR.
Her colors are beautiful and her familiar match her beautifully, but the way you've dressed her? Way to just kill me with one dragon. You balance so many colors - swampy green and deep violet, gold and clear white - and they're balanced perfectly!
The dried flowers were made for her. That accent can now legally only be worn by this queen, no one can top this. The roundhorns enhance her lighter eyes and balance out the white from the accent - along with the flower garlands they give her a lovely, spiky yet smooth outline.
I love this dragon more than I could possibly express.

I imagine her to be very stoic, but surprisingly funny when you get to know her!
Orrik

37950510_350.png
This guy is downright stunning. His accent is beautiful on him! It really matches his primary perfectly and ties in his secondary, the roses has the revers effect, bringing that soft, light color of his sec onto his body. He's dressed so nicely. He looks like a mysterious fairy, living in a swampy ruin of some old castle. And that's a huge compliment!
The layering of the candles look great! It really match his capsule perfectly, I love the attention to small details like that.
His bio is very pretty too. The art is stunning and his bonsai adoptable match him beyond wonderfully. For some reason the 'blind lizard clan' part made me giggle, I imagine someone shouting it at me very intensely. His familiar is adorable too and match him well without just having his precise colors.

I imagine he moves his head a lot, never sitting still!
Demeter

27673852_350.png
First of; again with the perfect familiar matching? You just get some sort of weird pleasure out of slaying me over and over with these perfect familiar choices?
Her art was what really sold me on this absolute beauty. It's so pretty. Love the ginjika and the little icon is adorable - I'm not sure if it might be a placeholder? Anyway, it's adorable and made me smile.
And then how she's dressed. That's borderline unfair. I love the accent on her. I almost missed the fact she had glimmer, it just tied perfectly into the accent, they match so well. Overall, the accent just blend right into her, into her apparel and her overall look, like it was meant just for her.
The earrings are so good on her! They match the sylvan pieces and brighten up her head region. She really does look like a quiet witch queen or godess. Stunning

I imagine her to be the queen of croptops. It's comfortable and she looks good in them!
myre.jpg
@ProbablySkeletor
@Quintillion
@Kipuka

Hey! I open three slots at a time, so if you guys want to order I'd love to take you as the next batch :D

Note: the thread is still marked [FULL], I just want you to be able to place orders before I open it up, because you asked to be pinged ^^
@ProbablySkeletor
@Quintillion
@Kipuka

Hey! I open three slots at a time, so if you guys want to order I'd love to take you as the next batch :D

Note: the thread is still marked [FULL], I just want you to be able to place orders before I open it up, because you asked to be pinged ^^
myre.jpg
@anteater
I’d like a three dragon review!

Most of my prema dregs are on my Legacy Tab!
@anteater
I’d like a three dragon review!

Most of my prema dregs are on my Legacy Tab!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Kipuka Here we go! I really like your lair! I know I've said this to next to everyone, but it's just so diverse and I want to dive into it. They're all so different and complete, very pleasing My favorites were: [columns][center][b]Badar[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49049019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490491/49049019_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]We love one (1) mathematically challenged spooky cult leader! He is awesome! I'm so weak to evil faes and he's such a good example of one. His lore is compelling and complex, a classic premise made wonderfully unique with the details. And he's dress to impress! Sanguine peacock is so, so pretty and his apparel is wonderful. Love the amount of grey, white and red you've incorporated - it makes him really striking, he stands out in your lair, my eye was immediately drawn to him. The layering of the cowl and the birdskull headpiece is so good! I had never thought of doing that, but I might steal that layering, it looks awesome and creepy! Then I read he's bad at math and the mental image of this scary, sneaky cult leader counting on his claws made me smile so much. He's perfect! I imagine he hums quietly to himself when concentrated[/columns] [columns][center][b]Clytemnestra[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42669257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426693/42669257_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Gotta stay on brand and pick a lovely ridgie. And she is amazing. This tragic, solemn princess covered in riches to cover up the sickness making her fade. It's breathtakingly beautiful, so sorrowful, yet full of strength and determination. The skin is lovely on her. It really ties into her lore, slowly being taken over by nature, but looking stunning while doing so. Her eyes are striking and lovely, give her that extra pop. I love how well her familiar match her too! She is really pretty but I cannot stress enough how much I love her lore. The way it ends, on a hopeful note after all the tradegy, it's really inspiring and I want to hold her and tell her she's beautiful! I imagine she loves the ocean and collects pebbles, made smooth by the waves[/columns] [columns][center][b]Fokasz[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37871783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378718/37871783_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]A beautiful triple boy! He's stunning! His lore is creepy without being over the top. Its beautifully written, full of atmosphere. And his look? oh my god, he's so pretty! The accent is beautiful on him and I love how he's dressed. It's a stunning mix of brutal and beautiful, full of blood and power (it really fits the dynamic pose of m spirals!) but still unified and easy to read. The gold of the tail bangle ties wonderfully into the 'teeth' on the accent and the little gold thing on the banner. It's really good. I love how the head is left unobscured, you can really see the extra eyes on the accent, it makes him very clear! I imagine he's fascinated by animals and nature and how justice is dealt in nature[/columns]
@Kipuka

Here we go!

I really like your lair! I know I've said this to next to everyone, but it's just so diverse and I want to dive into it. They're all so different and complete, very pleasing
My favorites were:
Badar

49049019_350.png
We love one (1) mathematically challenged spooky cult leader! He is awesome! I'm so weak to evil faes and he's such a good example of one. His lore is compelling and complex, a classic premise made wonderfully unique with the details.
And he's dress to impress! Sanguine peacock is so, so pretty and his apparel is wonderful. Love the amount of grey, white and red you've incorporated - it makes him really striking, he stands out in your lair, my eye was immediately drawn to him. The layering of the cowl and the birdskull headpiece is so good! I had never thought of doing that, but I might steal that layering, it looks awesome and creepy! Then I read he's bad at math and the mental image of this scary, sneaky cult leader counting on his claws made me smile so much. He's perfect!

I imagine he hums quietly to himself when concentrated
Clytemnestra

42669257_350.png
Gotta stay on brand and pick a lovely ridgie. And she is amazing. This tragic, solemn princess covered in riches to cover up the sickness making her fade. It's breathtakingly beautiful, so sorrowful, yet full of strength and determination.
The skin is lovely on her. It really ties into her lore, slowly being taken over by nature, but looking stunning while doing so. Her eyes are striking and lovely, give her that extra pop. I love how well her familiar match her too! She is really pretty but I cannot stress enough how much I love her lore.
The way it ends, on a hopeful note after all the tradegy, it's really inspiring and I want to hold her and tell her she's beautiful!

I imagine she loves the ocean and collects pebbles, made smooth by the waves
Fokasz

37871783_350.png
A beautiful triple boy! He's stunning!
His lore is creepy without being over the top. Its beautifully written, full of atmosphere. And his look? oh my god, he's so pretty!
The accent is beautiful on him and I love how he's dressed. It's a stunning mix of brutal and beautiful, full of blood and power (it really fits the dynamic pose of m spirals!) but still unified and easy to read.
The gold of the tail bangle ties wonderfully into the 'teeth' on the accent and the little gold thing on the banner. It's really good. I love how the head is left unobscured, you can really see the extra eyes on the accent, it makes him very clear!

I imagine he's fascinated by animals and nature and how justice is dealt in nature
myre.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42