Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair reviews and HC's! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@anteater

I’d love a 3 dragon review c: My permas are in the Clan tab but you can look at the OC tab if you’d like :D

Will be paying in gems~
@anteater

I’d love a 3 dragon review c: My permas are in the Clan tab but you can look at the OC tab if you’d like :D

Will be paying in gems~
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@anteater

Hello! I'd love a three-dragon review. :D

Everyone's kind of scattered all over the place through the Lair and the Den... tabs through "Enemy Clans" in both the Lair and the Den are my permas, though! I'd love to know if you recognize any particularly obscure fandragons; that's always a treat for me. Thank you in advance!
@anteater

Hello! I'd love a three-dragon review. :D

Everyone's kind of scattered all over the place through the Lair and the Den... tabs through "Enemy Clans" in both the Lair and the Den are my permas, though! I'd love to know if you recognize any particularly obscure fandragons; that's always a treat for me. Thank you in advance!
jtgoRWq.png
@PiedPipeCleaner I knew I'd seen you before! I used to have the un @/TheThrane and I ran a 'i'll write you lore ideas' thread, you were there! Your lair is so diverse, it's so lovely :D They're all so different and unique, it's a really good luck. I love how it's organized after breed, that's real neat! My favorites were [columns][center][b]Firefly[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32721026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327211/32721026_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Might be a little selfish to go with this gal, she's just so cute! I tought she was wearing more apparel, and that's a good thing in this case. So much is happening on her, but it doesnt seem busy or overwhelming. I love how the cape is layered over the hank, it make sit seem like the string around the neck is keeping the hank in place, a neat detail! I wont speak too much of the lore because I'm pretty sure I wrote it (?? :P) But I do love the layout! It ties in with her eyes perfectly and makes a lot of sense with her lore! The little sprite of her is so cute, almost tempted to go comission the artist myself! I think she really likes chocolate and laughs when she cries![/columns] [columns][center][b]Solaia[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49127127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491272/49127127_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]She is just so damn striking. When I first skimmed through your lair she was the first I knew I just [i]had[/i] to include in this. She's so simple and sleek and elegant its wonderful! I love the little way she deviates, you could easily have gotten an XYY with similar colors and light eyes, but that would have bordered on a little bit boring or at least done before. The darker wings add dimension and character, the eyes first blend in, but then you notice the subtle hue shift and it all makes so much more sense! She matches her familiar so well adn the apparel is really good on her. I love how the roundhorns gets to stand almost alone, and stand out against her body, it gives her a lot of character and the jewlery adds a lot of detail to her look. She's really pretty! I imagine she sings really well and maybe plays some instrument![/columns] [columns][center][b]Takuzotl[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49902166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499022/49902166_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Last but not least this boy is amazing!!! I love his colors! And wow, at first I thought he had those greyish earth eyes, his shadow eyes look grey or black for some reason and match his colors so well. He's another one I tought were wearing more apparal than he is. It just looks so complete and [i]good[/i] I thought it had to be more than four pieces. I adore the layering on the wings, such a cool idea. Makes him really striking and interesting to look at. His familiar matches perfectly too, is this just a talent of yours? I imagine him to be very proper and formal - but then have the loudest, most explosive laugh
@PiedPipeCleaner

I knew I'd seen you before! I used to have the un @/TheThrane and I ran a 'i'll write you lore ideas' thread, you were there!
Your lair is so diverse, it's so lovely :D They're all so different and unique, it's a really good luck. I love how it's organized after breed, that's real neat!

My favorites were
Firefly

32721026_350.png
Might be a little selfish to go with this gal, she's just so cute! I tought she was wearing more apparel, and that's a good thing in this case. So much is happening on her, but it doesnt seem busy or overwhelming.
I love how the cape is layered over the hank, it make sit seem like the string around the neck is keeping the hank in place, a neat detail!
I wont speak too much of the lore because I'm pretty sure I wrote it (?? :P) But I do love the layout! It ties in with her eyes perfectly and makes a lot of sense with her lore! The little sprite of her is so cute, almost tempted to go comission the artist myself!

I think she really likes chocolate and laughs when she cries!
Solaia

49127127_350.png
She is just so damn striking. When I first skimmed through your lair she was the first I knew I just had to include in this. She's so simple and sleek and elegant its wonderful!
I love the little way she deviates, you could easily have gotten an XYY with similar colors and light eyes, but that would have bordered on a little bit boring or at least done before. The darker wings add dimension and character, the eyes first blend in, but then you notice the subtle hue shift and it all makes so much more sense!
She matches her familiar so well adn the apparel is really good on her.
I love how the roundhorns gets to stand almost alone, and stand out against her body, it gives her a lot of character and the jewlery adds a lot of detail to her look. She's really pretty!

I imagine she sings really well and maybe plays some instrument!
Takuzotl

49902166_350.png
Last but not least this boy is amazing!!! I love his colors! And wow, at first I thought he had those greyish earth eyes, his shadow eyes look grey or black for some reason and match his colors so well.
He's another one I tought were wearing more apparal than he is. It just looks so complete and good I thought it had to be more than four pieces. I adore the layering on the wings, such a cool idea. Makes him really striking and interesting to look at.
His familiar matches perfectly too, is this just a talent of yours?

I imagine him to be very proper and formal - but then have the loudest, most explosive laugh
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@anteater

AAHH thank you so much ; v ; , this really made my day!!
you also chose dergs that tend to get ignored in forum games so c'': thank you for both talking about their lore and apperance!! I'd loved hearing all your thoughts and interpretations on the lore!! and the compliments on my writing really just made me so happy ahh :'D

thank you again!! I'll send of the payment over right away ; D
@anteater

AAHH thank you so much ; v ; , this really made my day!!
you also chose dergs that tend to get ignored in forum games so c'': thank you for both talking about their lore and apperance!! I'd loved hearing all your thoughts and interpretations on the lore!! and the compliments on my writing really just made me so happy ahh :'D

thank you again!! I'll send of the payment over right away ; D
@Solztize Your lair is the coolest thing oh my god. Your aesthetic is so cool and uniform without being all the same dragon. They're all so cool. Ngl, when I opened your lair I halfway suspected one of the imps to be a G1 because you just have that amazing 'i know what I want and I'll get it' vibes It was hard to choose, but my faves have to be: [columns][center][b]Israfel[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=237727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2378/237727_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This beautiful 6 digit boy has stolen my heart. I scrolled over his first headshot and I'm ready to take a bullet for him (that's some good art too!) he's adorable! (fun fact: In Danish 'isvaffel' means ice cream cone and his name reminded me of that - adorable!) First; lets talk his look. He is stunning. I cant believe thats a G1, he's so insanely lucky. His eyes match the red tones in his secondary so well, the silks match his horns and feathers on his head and the accent looks like it was made just for him. I'm not even that into M WC's normally but this boy has turned me. What a lad, what a stunner As for his lore. Poor baby. It comes totally out of left field for him to have a more sinister side after you've seen his wonderful looks, but that just heightens the effect! I love all his art and how it refelcts the joyous and kind side of him. The fact that he's also a knight, combined with this bad effect of being under pressure. You're feeding my need for good, intriguing lore right there [/columns] [columns]I think he's good at baking and fidgets with his hands all the time[/columns] [columns][center][b]Shuichi[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13551118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135512/13551118_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]It's tough to love a dragon with lore that messed up … But I do, I love him. Your writing is so good it fuels my need for strong lore! I love how you cant instantly see on your dragons what their lore would be, but when you read it it makes perfect sense! Shuchi looks so regal, kingly and strong and like all those feathers would need a lot of pruning, maybe a king or a prince? But then you read his lore and all those aspects gains new meanings. He's regal, but he's deadly. Those feathers are pruned to clean the blood of. It's so intriguing and awesome and I love it. I'm also here for the fact you've incorporated his colors in his lore, that's such a good idea! His art is gorgeous too I imagine this boy to have eerily steady movements and eyes[/columns] [columns][center][b]Vitra[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14569925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145700/14569925_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Could you just like .. whisper lore ideas into my ear untill the day I die? Your concepts are so cool! I have chills! He's dressed to perfection, first of all. The sanddune rags and the antlers makes him eerie and otherworldly, the birdskulls suddenly look sinister and then those bright red claws, standing out while still subtlety matching the warm tones in the spines. He's perfect. The next time someone tries to tell me a dragon cant look complete with basic genes I'll launch this guy at them so fast. Now, let me go back to that lore concept. It's awesome. His whole bio is simple, but gets the point across scarily clear. That graphic at the top is a masterstroke. And the art too! That last piece gave me chills - biggest kudos to the artist - really made me appreciate those big hollow eyes and how menazing they truly look I imagine some dragons pray to him, in the hopes he'll terrorize their enemies. He likes the attention, for a while at least
@Solztize

Your lair is the coolest thing oh my god. Your aesthetic is so cool and uniform without being all the same dragon. They're all so cool. Ngl, when I opened your lair I halfway suspected one of the imps to be a G1 because you just have that amazing 'i know what I want and I'll get it' vibes
It was hard to choose, but my faves have to be:
Israfel

237727_350.png
This beautiful 6 digit boy has stolen my heart. I scrolled over his first headshot and I'm ready to take a bullet for him (that's some good art too!) he's adorable! (fun fact: In Danish 'isvaffel' means ice cream cone and his name reminded me of that - adorable!)
First; lets talk his look. He is stunning. I cant believe thats a G1, he's so insanely lucky. His eyes match the red tones in his secondary so well, the silks match his horns and feathers on his head and the accent looks like it was made just for him. I'm not even that into M WC's normally but this boy has turned me. What a lad, what a stunner
As for his lore. Poor baby. It comes totally out of left field for him to have a more sinister side after you've seen his wonderful looks, but that just heightens the effect! I love all his art and how it refelcts the joyous and kind side of him. The fact that he's also a knight, combined with this bad effect of being under pressure. You're feeding my need for good, intriguing lore right there
I think he's good at baking and fidgets with his hands all the time
Shuichi

13551118_350.png
It's tough to love a dragon with lore that messed up … But I do, I love him. Your writing is so good it fuels my need for strong lore! I love how you cant instantly see on your dragons what their lore would be, but when you read it it makes perfect sense!
Shuchi looks so regal, kingly and strong and like all those feathers would need a lot of pruning, maybe a king or a prince? But then you read his lore and all those aspects gains new meanings. He's regal, but he's deadly. Those feathers are pruned to clean the blood of. It's so intriguing and awesome and I love it.
I'm also here for the fact you've incorporated his colors in his lore, that's such a good idea! His art is gorgeous too

I imagine this boy to have eerily steady movements and eyes
Vitra

14569925_350.png
Could you just like .. whisper lore ideas into my ear untill the day I die? Your concepts are so cool! I have chills!
He's dressed to perfection, first of all. The sanddune rags and the antlers makes him eerie and otherworldly, the birdskulls suddenly look sinister and then those bright red claws, standing out while still subtlety matching the warm tones in the spines. He's perfect. The next time someone tries to tell me a dragon cant look complete with basic genes I'll launch this guy at them so fast.
Now, let me go back to that lore concept. It's awesome. His whole bio is simple, but gets the point across scarily clear. That graphic at the top is a masterstroke. And the art too! That last piece gave me chills - biggest kudos to the artist - really made me appreciate those big hollow eyes and how menazing they truly look

I imagine some dragons pray to him, in the hopes he'll terrorize their enemies. He likes the attention, for a while at least
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@Anteater oh my gosh I didn’t realize you were the same person lmao! Thank you so much for reviewing my lair (again [emoji=coatl tongue]) it really made my day, and you gave me a few ideas for those two who don’t have lore yet! Sending payment shortly
@Anteater oh my gosh I didn’t realize you were the same person lmao! Thank you so much for reviewing my lair (again ) it really made my day, and you gave me a few ideas for those two who don’t have lore yet! Sending payment shortly
Pixel-Babies.png
@anteater
May I get a 3 dragon review please? You can use any tab, either the lair or den.

Lore dragons: Seimon, Hadrian, Zeeyo, Galadriel, Hoshi, Arkon, and Antony.

You don't need to stick to the lore dragons! :D
@anteater
May I get a 3 dragon review please? You can use any tab, either the lair or den.

Lore dragons: Seimon, Hadrian, Zeeyo, Galadriel, Hoshi, Arkon, and Antony.

You don't need to stick to the lore dragons! :D
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@anteater

Can I get a single dragon review for 15g?
I'd like if you focused on the dragons in my first tab titled Elysian, and I only have one derg in my hibernal den so don't worry about that.
Feel free to talk about anyone in that tab, and I'd like some input on how to improve my first page(I'm kinda falling out of love with it). I love all the dragons, but I want to change something. Thank you!
@anteater

Can I get a single dragon review for 15g?
I'd like if you focused on the dragons in my first tab titled Elysian, and I only have one derg in my hibernal den so don't worry about that.
Feel free to talk about anyone in that tab, and I'd like some input on how to improve my first page(I'm kinda falling out of love with it). I love all the dragons, but I want to change something. Thank you!
VGxuHXT.png
@anteater

Oh! Could I get a 3 dragon review when you get a chance. :3

Edit: Or just saw that you're full! Could you add me to a pinglist for when you open again? :D
@anteater

Oh! Could I get a 3 dragon review when you get a chance. :3

Edit: Or just saw that you're full! Could you add me to a pinglist for when you open again? :D
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@anteater: I'd love to get a 3 dragon review when you're open again. Could you please ping me when you get the chance?
@anteater: I'd love to get a 3 dragon review when you're open again. Could you please ping me when you get the chance?
6ntc1cC.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42