Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fire Wyrm Lore II [Desperate for Puns]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@IronPen

Casey welcomed the members of a friendly clan to her booth, most happy to be in good company. As she would always, she settled behind her desk with her pen perched atop a fresh page, ready to record everything they had to share.

Hey there =) Okay, to start off with I so blame you for my new desire for a Flambebe. Thank you =D. Roger is beautiful! His colors go so well together. I attempted to look up the subspecies, but I couldn't find anything on them. Why do subspecies not last long in your lair?

Soruna is beautiful! Nice gene combo. I love the old ones (can't afford them mind you, but I do enjoy them). I have two seven digits right now, all of them rescued from players desperate to get rid of them. The Lace gene along Soruna's neck gives the feel of a lotus tattoo; it's really pretty.

Firerune is really pretty and I like the description in her bio. You have got to explain this Flambebe thing to me. I know it's a Fire thing, so naturally I couldn't look up a great deal on it. I did find an explanation that it was actually a joke, spawned from a typo and a meme?

Reflet looks amazing in the skin and outfit, but she's a what?

Frin's colors really do enhance that skin. He looks great! Also, what does a lava diver do/look for?

Easily, Parker is one of my favorites now. I'm going to have to read on that subspecies. --Okay, if the old drake could make Margherita into a pizza, why couldn't he just make a pizza for his family?

Ahh, Beru is so cute... and sneaky. That's an interesting idea for a permababy. When you get her and her partner's bio set up please ping me, I' really like to read them =)

Construct, is that a nickname for him? Also, cool fan dragon... is he a bad guy? What does he do with his ability to warp reality?

Hm, Four and her siblings remind me of the Borg. I read over One, Two, and Three and thoroughly enjoyed their stories. Please let me know when you get the other three done =). Are you going to make them all multi eye?
@IronPen

Casey welcomed the members of a friendly clan to her booth, most happy to be in good company. As she would always, she settled behind her desk with her pen perched atop a fresh page, ready to record everything they had to share.

Hey there =) Okay, to start off with I so blame you for my new desire for a Flambebe. Thank you =D. Roger is beautiful! His colors go so well together. I attempted to look up the subspecies, but I couldn't find anything on them. Why do subspecies not last long in your lair?

Soruna is beautiful! Nice gene combo. I love the old ones (can't afford them mind you, but I do enjoy them). I have two seven digits right now, all of them rescued from players desperate to get rid of them. The Lace gene along Soruna's neck gives the feel of a lotus tattoo; it's really pretty.

Firerune is really pretty and I like the description in her bio. You have got to explain this Flambebe thing to me. I know it's a Fire thing, so naturally I couldn't look up a great deal on it. I did find an explanation that it was actually a joke, spawned from a typo and a meme?

Reflet looks amazing in the skin and outfit, but she's a what?

Frin's colors really do enhance that skin. He looks great! Also, what does a lava diver do/look for?

Easily, Parker is one of my favorites now. I'm going to have to read on that subspecies. --Okay, if the old drake could make Margherita into a pizza, why couldn't he just make a pizza for his family?

Ahh, Beru is so cute... and sneaky. That's an interesting idea for a permababy. When you get her and her partner's bio set up please ping me, I' really like to read them =)

Construct, is that a nickname for him? Also, cool fan dragon... is he a bad guy? What does he do with his ability to warp reality?

Hm, Four and her siblings remind me of the Borg. I read over One, Two, and Three and thoroughly enjoyed their stories. Please let me know when you get the other three done =). Are you going to make them all multi eye?
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@fithandantilus

The dark Nocturne that joined her spoke with such eloquence and of such daring adventure that she was mostly enthralled. "Whoa," she muttered as he continued his telling of the legend. "That is brave of you, going on such a search. What makes you wish to seek this 'Demon' out?"

Hey there =) Oohh! Hephaestus is pretty and I enjoyed his new lore. Also, "Lore is a thinggg." I don't know why, but this little phrase made me roll from my chair I was laughing so hard. Thank you!
@fithandantilus

The dark Nocturne that joined her spoke with such eloquence and of such daring adventure that she was mostly enthralled. "Whoa," she muttered as he continued his telling of the legend. "That is brave of you, going on such a search. What makes you wish to seek this 'Demon' out?"

Hey there =) Oohh! Hephaestus is pretty and I enjoyed his new lore. Also, "Lore is a thinggg." I don't know why, but this little phrase made me roll from my chair I was laughing so hard. Thank you!
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2290483#post_2290483 Crucibleswept ^ I don't know why, I assume it's the constraints, I just don't like my lore being written for me but I don't like overwriting other peoples lore even if it's just two lines. Themed drgaons are fine cause they don't have the constraints like three of my breeding pairs but subspecies? Just don't work for me. Soruna was 20k because she was a mismatched Clown/Current/Crackle Guardian but ha I showed htem how beautiful she could be! I love lace when it gives the lotus vibes on dragons. To my understanding Flamebebes are double blue/orange tert Tundras who spawned from a meme about this guy getting a misspelled tattoo saying 'Thanks mather for my life' and someone linked the dragon to it and Flambebes have been the Flamecallers beloved fail children ever since. Mimikyu, it's this cute little ghost that dresses up like Pikachu to get people to love it. Mine is well loved and critical hit oneshots everything nearly every time. I had to get a bit creative cause yellow cloaks don't exist so I inverted them which worked cause I wanted to use that skin since forever. [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/54ee/f/2016/341/1/8/mimikyu_3d_sprite_by_edgypast3l-daquqvz.png[/img] Lava divers are basically the dragons who are strongly immune to the heat and have some nifty spells for breathing and sight but otherwise go deep into the lava flows of the Molten Scar to get more ores then what appears on the surface. They're divers like water divers, they go hundreds of feet down rather then swim in the upper parst like most lava immune dragons do cause they need to come up for air or to orientate themselves. Lindow actually names some of the Pizza dragons Margherita but I named mine after my fav pizza place. Beru and Leril were first hunted for colors, their lore came after cause I was on a Star Wars kick (Still am) and was really invested in this tumblr users slave culture headcanons. Construct is a nickname yeah, it's basically his name in English but his character is part of an Italian mob so I gave him the Italian version. I usually call him Mukuro in my head cause I have no idea how to properly pronouce his name Nah, another user was offering her up so she didn't get exalted int eh pre-FF rush and I was like 'she looks just like Four' and I'd been thinking of upgrading some of the gestalt cause I got them before the Color Wheel Update so I went why not and traded her. It works with their lore, maybe if I upgrade the rest I'll aim for rarer eyes. Except Two, Two is perfect combo but I do have some scattersights stored up.
@Azurenight
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2290483#post_2290483
Crucibleswept ^

I don't know why, I assume it's the constraints, I just don't like my lore being written for me but I don't like overwriting other peoples lore even if it's just two lines. Themed drgaons are fine cause they don't have the constraints like three of my breeding pairs but subspecies? Just don't work for me.

Soruna was 20k because she was a mismatched Clown/Current/Crackle Guardian but ha I showed htem how beautiful she could be! I love lace when it gives the lotus vibes on dragons.

To my understanding Flamebebes are double blue/orange tert Tundras who spawned from a meme about this guy getting a misspelled tattoo saying 'Thanks mather for my life' and someone linked the dragon to it and Flambebes have been the Flamecallers beloved fail children ever since.

Mimikyu, it's this cute little ghost that dresses up like Pikachu to get people to love it. Mine is well loved and critical hit oneshots everything nearly every time. I had to get a bit creative cause yellow cloaks don't exist so I inverted them which worked cause I wanted to use that skin since forever.
mimikyu_3d_sprite_by_edgypast3l-daquqvz.png

Lava divers are basically the dragons who are strongly immune to the heat and have some nifty spells for breathing and sight but otherwise go deep into the lava flows of the Molten Scar to get more ores then what appears on the surface. They're divers like water divers, they go hundreds of feet down rather then swim in the upper parst like most lava immune dragons do cause they need to come up for air or to orientate themselves.

Lindow actually names some of the Pizza dragons Margherita but I named mine after my fav pizza place.

Beru and Leril were first hunted for colors, their lore came after cause I was on a Star Wars kick (Still am) and was really invested in this tumblr users slave culture headcanons.

Construct is a nickname yeah, it's basically his name in English but his character is part of an Italian mob so I gave him the Italian version. I usually call him Mukuro in my head cause I have no idea how to properly pronouce his name

Nah, another user was offering her up so she didn't get exalted int eh pre-FF rush and I was like 'she looks just like Four' and I'd been thinking of upgrading some of the gestalt cause I got them before the Color Wheel Update so I went why not and traded her. It works with their lore, maybe if I upgrade the rest I'll aim for rarer eyes. Except Two, Two is perfect combo but I do have some scattersights stored up.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@EmpressSectonia

Hey there =) Wow! Lucky! How many eye scatters did you go through to get the primal? Absolutely beautiful lore for Ember, I enjoyed reading it =)
@EmpressSectonia

Hey there =) Wow! Lucky! How many eye scatters did you go through to get the primal? Absolutely beautiful lore for Ember, I enjoyed reading it =)
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight
I went though 4 eye scatters to get her Primal Eyes...I got really Lucky XD
And thanks Ember is really special to me a Blue Fire Egg lol.
And Thanks for reading her Lore I'm thankful you took the time to read it.
@Azurenight
I went though 4 eye scatters to get her Primal Eyes...I got really Lucky XD
And thanks Ember is really special to me a Blue Fire Egg lol.
And Thanks for reading her Lore I'm thankful you took the time to read it.
ZPHN6ju.png
@Azurenight Cordelie is my best and most fleshed out fire dragon right now even though I haven’t gened her yet. She’s a versatile glassworker who’s specialty differs a little from what others expect her to do ^_^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37417249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374173/37417249_350.png[/img] [/url] The bogsneak has been waddling around the festival several times already, somehow picking out more and more food stalls each time despite the scarcity of them compared to those selling metalwork and armour. Finally, after a curious look, she began to head towards the small pavilion. “Heya. You look foreign. Hope you’re standing the heat well,” she mused, resting her bags as she clambered onto a seat.
@Azurenight
Cordelie is my best and most fleshed out fire dragon right now even though I haven’t gened her yet. She’s a versatile glassworker who’s specialty differs a little from what others expect her to do ^_^

37417249_350.png

The bogsneak has been waddling around the festival several times already, somehow picking out more and more food stalls each time despite the scarcity of them compared to those selling metalwork and armour. Finally, after a curious look, she began to head towards the small pavilion.
“Heya. You look foreign. Hope you’re standing the heat well,” she mused, resting her bags as she clambered onto a seat.
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@Azurenight Hahaha, me too! I also joined the subspecies raffle -- they've got so many lovely subspecies, and that actually sparked my interest in them. I've been looking at other Flights' subspecies hubs and am thinking about shopping for a few someday.

I recall I did Rhian's stats shortly after I'd joined, so there weren't so many dragons then. It would certainly be a pain if I did it over again now. XD

And thank you so, so much; I am so glad you like my art, too! <3 Dang, I haven't drawn anything in a long time. I should stay in practice. And don't worry, I also stalk other players' lairs. x'DD

Your own Fire dergs have interesting stories! I especially like Bobert's bio. He sounds like a fun chap! (While we're at it, and before I forget, do you do clan alliances or lore connections? I think Bobert would be a great help to one of my explorer/legend-investigating dergs.)
@Azurenight Hahaha, me too! I also joined the subspecies raffle -- they've got so many lovely subspecies, and that actually sparked my interest in them. I've been looking at other Flights' subspecies hubs and am thinking about shopping for a few someday.

I recall I did Rhian's stats shortly after I'd joined, so there weren't so many dragons then. It would certainly be a pain if I did it over again now. XD

And thank you so, so much; I am so glad you like my art, too! <3 Dang, I haven't drawn anything in a long time. I should stay in practice. And don't worry, I also stalk other players' lairs. x'DD

Your own Fire dergs have interesting stories! I especially like Bobert's bio. He sounds like a fun chap! (While we're at it, and before I forget, do you do clan alliances or lore connections? I think Bobert would be a great help to one of my explorer/legend-investigating dergs.)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Anyone passing by the Wyrm Lore booth met with a strange sight and many slowed down to watch the Wildclaw host flail about behind her desk with her head and one of her arms stuffed deep into a satchel. It was actually a rather disturbing sight; a wiggling torso with one arm holding to the small bag that replaced half of her body. “Did she get eaten?” one little one asked as he passed with his mother. The mother responded with a grunt before hurrying them past the booth.

"Oh where is it?!" Casey demanded. She had placed the stone Ruha gave her in a special pouch so it wouldn’t get lost, but apparently it didn’t work because it was indeed lost amongst the other things stuffed in the satchel. She’d been rooting for a while now and the temperature continued to rise. “It’s hotter in the bag then outside,” she hissed. Finally, she resolved she wasn’t going to find it and removed herself only to discover the sweat that drenched her had left the bag a sobbing mess. “Gross.”

She had hoped for a reprieve (at least a breeze) from the heat but that would not be had. Not here in the Ashfall Waste. “Why didn’t I put it on before?” Simple, her mind reminded, you had wanted to experience the environment as the Fire Drakes did, so you intentionally waited. Casey released a drawn out moan; a soft protest against the reminder of her stupidity.

Casey pushed herself towards her desk and the herb bundle resting against it. “Well, at least I have you.” One leaf was all she needed, so she plucked a large one free of the bundle and set it on her tongue. Almost instantly her body temperature was lowered. “That’s so much better.” Every inch of her went limp, leaving her a rag doll draped over her chair.

“Casey?” a deep voice interrupted her moment of peace. The youth jerked her attention up and to Magister Khan sitting before her calmly waiting for her attention. “Oh! Magister, how are you?” The Imperial mage offered her a large toothy smile while his eye scanned the fairgrounds. “I’m very well. I’m enjoying my visit to my birth home.” Casey nodded understanding before turning to tidy up her work space.

“I see the enchantments are still working.” He pointed to one of the gold dragons at the threshold of the booth and the reason his Imperial sized self was able to sit comfortably at her desk.

“Oh yes!” Casey happily confirmed. “They are still as strong as ever Magister. Thank you for those.”

“You are very welcome.” Khan reached under his sleeve and pulled out a flat blue stone. “I believe you left this at home.” He held it up before her and then placed it on the desk. It was the cooling stone Ruha made for her. Casey yanked it up and pressed it against her temple and with a gentle tap of her claw she was enveloped by a swirling bubble of cool air. The Magister laughed as she resumed her limp rag doll state. “Be mindful out here, Casey. The heat can be dangerous for most drakes.”

“Yes Magister.” Casey returned to her upright position in time to see the Magister standing to leave. “Have fun, Sir.”

“I will thank you.” Khan slipped past the threshold of the booth, past the enchantments, and he bounced back to his normal size; like a squished balloon returning to its normal shape. Casey still expected the ‘porp’ noise when she witnesses the reversal of the spell. It never happens though. “If you need anything just call me.”

“I will. Thank you, Sir.” She called after him as he left. He offered her a quickly tipped nose as acknowledgement before vanishing into the crowd. Casey watched after him for as long as she could, until he was completely out of sight. Then she turned her attention on the rest of the crowd looking for her next guests, confident she would be able to receive them now in relative comfort.
Anyone passing by the Wyrm Lore booth met with a strange sight and many slowed down to watch the Wildclaw host flail about behind her desk with her head and one of her arms stuffed deep into a satchel. It was actually a rather disturbing sight; a wiggling torso with one arm holding to the small bag that replaced half of her body. “Did she get eaten?” one little one asked as he passed with his mother. The mother responded with a grunt before hurrying them past the booth.

"Oh where is it?!" Casey demanded. She had placed the stone Ruha gave her in a special pouch so it wouldn’t get lost, but apparently it didn’t work because it was indeed lost amongst the other things stuffed in the satchel. She’d been rooting for a while now and the temperature continued to rise. “It’s hotter in the bag then outside,” she hissed. Finally, she resolved she wasn’t going to find it and removed herself only to discover the sweat that drenched her had left the bag a sobbing mess. “Gross.”

She had hoped for a reprieve (at least a breeze) from the heat but that would not be had. Not here in the Ashfall Waste. “Why didn’t I put it on before?” Simple, her mind reminded, you had wanted to experience the environment as the Fire Drakes did, so you intentionally waited. Casey released a drawn out moan; a soft protest against the reminder of her stupidity.

Casey pushed herself towards her desk and the herb bundle resting against it. “Well, at least I have you.” One leaf was all she needed, so she plucked a large one free of the bundle and set it on her tongue. Almost instantly her body temperature was lowered. “That’s so much better.” Every inch of her went limp, leaving her a rag doll draped over her chair.

“Casey?” a deep voice interrupted her moment of peace. The youth jerked her attention up and to Magister Khan sitting before her calmly waiting for her attention. “Oh! Magister, how are you?” The Imperial mage offered her a large toothy smile while his eye scanned the fairgrounds. “I’m very well. I’m enjoying my visit to my birth home.” Casey nodded understanding before turning to tidy up her work space.

“I see the enchantments are still working.” He pointed to one of the gold dragons at the threshold of the booth and the reason his Imperial sized self was able to sit comfortably at her desk.

“Oh yes!” Casey happily confirmed. “They are still as strong as ever Magister. Thank you for those.”

“You are very welcome.” Khan reached under his sleeve and pulled out a flat blue stone. “I believe you left this at home.” He held it up before her and then placed it on the desk. It was the cooling stone Ruha made for her. Casey yanked it up and pressed it against her temple and with a gentle tap of her claw she was enveloped by a swirling bubble of cool air. The Magister laughed as she resumed her limp rag doll state. “Be mindful out here, Casey. The heat can be dangerous for most drakes.”

“Yes Magister.” Casey returned to her upright position in time to see the Magister standing to leave. “Have fun, Sir.”

“I will thank you.” Khan slipped past the threshold of the booth, past the enchantments, and he bounced back to his normal size; like a squished balloon returning to its normal shape. Casey still expected the ‘porp’ noise when she witnesses the reversal of the spell. It never happens though. “If you need anything just call me.”

“I will. Thank you, Sir.” She called after him as he left. He offered her a quickly tipped nose as acknowledgement before vanishing into the crowd. Casey watched after him for as long as she could, until he was completely out of sight. Then she turned her attention on the rest of the crowd looking for her next guests, confident she would be able to receive them now in relative comfort.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight I was very confused for a moment to see the name Ruha come up. XD Well, people sharing names happens all the time, I'm just hilariously unaccustomed to it occurring for dragons. Nice idea for a new day's bump by the way. :) I'll warn that my link to the thread of Torch's adventures is very image-heavy. ^^; (Everything in the Light post in purple was written by me. As the leaders of each Flight's step of the game were both first to receive Torch from the previous Flight and last in order to pass her on to the next Flight.) [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fadd3b9e13b59fddaba6f4fb4cb9e95d/tumblr_inline_o21bmouvOp1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] "Hey!" An azure-winged Coatl approaching with a robin-scaled Pearlcatcher waved at Casey. The two arrived at a brisk pace. Inima and Ruha were visiting the Ashfall Wastes once again this year. "Sorry we're late, I had to help Qualia with a baking emergency." Inima explained. "It was truly unexpected." Ruha remarked. "Literally POOF! Only without the smoke." "I surmise one of Qualia's relatives is having her test some means of teleportation." "She needed help making explorer cookies or something? Anyway, I've brought some cheesecake." The Coatl opened a bag and presented Casey with a carefully wrapped slice. "Did Strala say she saw Ryndlite at the camping game?" Inima asked her companion. "I believe so, he is quite unmistakeable to behold." Inima turned back to Casey. "Have you heard of a Coatl named [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15009779]Torch[/url]? Some of the clan have occasionally mentioned how she travelled Sornieth and visited many clans, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1542955#post_13200740]ours included[/url]. When we arrived in Ashfall, we heard she's founded a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2507689/1]guild[/url]!" Ruha nodded, coming out of thought. "That would explain the abrupt need for baking then." "Really?" Inima thought for a moment and shrugged. "Dunno what the connection is, but sharing great food is only a good thing." The Coatl's energetic manner calmed for a moment and she told Casey. "I'm glad to see you're doing okay."
@Azurenight
I was very confused for a moment to see the name Ruha come up. XD Well, people sharing names happens all the time, I'm just hilariously unaccustomed to it occurring for dragons. Nice idea for a new day's bump by the way. :)
I'll warn that my link to the thread of Torch's adventures is very image-heavy. ^^; (Everything in the Light post in purple was written by me. As the leaders of each Flight's step of the game were both first to receive Torch from the previous Flight and last in order to pass her on to the next Flight.)

tumblr_inline_o21bmouvOp1r3lvtf_400.png

"Hey!" An azure-winged Coatl approaching with a robin-scaled Pearlcatcher waved at Casey. The two arrived at a brisk pace. Inima and Ruha were visiting the Ashfall Wastes once again this year.
"Sorry we're late, I had to help Qualia with a baking emergency." Inima explained.
"It was truly unexpected." Ruha remarked.
"Literally POOF! Only without the smoke."
"I surmise one of Qualia's relatives is having her test some means of teleportation."
"She needed help making explorer cookies or something? Anyway, I've brought some cheesecake." The Coatl opened a bag and presented Casey with a carefully wrapped slice. "Did Strala say she saw Ryndlite at the camping game?" Inima asked her companion.
"I believe so, he is quite unmistakeable to behold."

Inima turned back to Casey. "Have you heard of a Coatl named Torch? Some of the clan have occasionally mentioned how she travelled Sornieth and visited many clans, ours included. When we arrived in Ashfall, we heard she's founded a guild!"
Ruha nodded, coming out of thought. "That would explain the abrupt need for baking then."
"Really?" Inima thought for a moment and shrugged. "Dunno what the connection is, but sharing great food is only a good thing." The Coatl's energetic manner calmed for a moment and she told Casey. "I'm glad to see you're doing okay."
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Faramyre

There was one more notebook under the table and once retrieved the mess she made earlier would be cleaned up. Naturally, Casey eased under the table for the note pad when an unexpected "Hey there!" startled her. In her scurry to get out from under the table and address who had come to visit she whacked her head.

Thankfully, her new visitors didn't seem to notice the thump, or the few tears that beaded at the corner of her eyes. At least she was hoping they didn't. She pulled her journal open and began to record what Erebus explained to her. "How could you not be interesting," she asked, "you must hear amazing stories from the travelers that go through your woods. And I'm sure you've seen incredible things."

When Shaima popped up Casey's wide eyed attention fell on her. At first she didn't know what to make of the Elder, but after Erebus explained she understood. She felt bad for the poor chocolate covered Mirror so she grabbed a towel from her satchel with the intention of handing it to her. Casey was distracted from this task when the elder offered her the candy. She'd not eaten yet so the sweet treats teased her.

She had her cheeks stuffed by the time Shaima tumbled over again. Casey rounded her desk and offered her the towel. "Va swats mar guvd, Elver. Fank vou." It still amazed her how this Mirror survived the Wyrmwound. Honestly, this was the first case she'd heard of anyone surviving contact with it. "Mow iv shev..." Casey stopped when she realized her chipmunk cheeks were not going to get her point across. She held up her finger for a quick chance to finish eating the treats.

She chewed for a good minute before the sugar lumps finally slipped down her throat. "I apologize about that. As I was saying, do you know how she could have survived? I've never heard of anyone surviving the Wyrmwound, at least not for long."

Hey there =) Beautiful dragons! The tri color on Erebus' tail is beautiful. I'd not noticed that pattern before. Thank you. You have an expansive territory. Is the Valley included in the Manor or is that separate... ahahah! I found your map. Hehehe! It's beautiful =).

@Faramyre

There was one more notebook under the table and once retrieved the mess she made earlier would be cleaned up. Naturally, Casey eased under the table for the note pad when an unexpected "Hey there!" startled her. In her scurry to get out from under the table and address who had come to visit she whacked her head.

Thankfully, her new visitors didn't seem to notice the thump, or the few tears that beaded at the corner of her eyes. At least she was hoping they didn't. She pulled her journal open and began to record what Erebus explained to her. "How could you not be interesting," she asked, "you must hear amazing stories from the travelers that go through your woods. And I'm sure you've seen incredible things."

When Shaima popped up Casey's wide eyed attention fell on her. At first she didn't know what to make of the Elder, but after Erebus explained she understood. She felt bad for the poor chocolate covered Mirror so she grabbed a towel from her satchel with the intention of handing it to her. Casey was distracted from this task when the elder offered her the candy. She'd not eaten yet so the sweet treats teased her.

She had her cheeks stuffed by the time Shaima tumbled over again. Casey rounded her desk and offered her the towel. "Va swats mar guvd, Elver. Fank vou." It still amazed her how this Mirror survived the Wyrmwound. Honestly, this was the first case she'd heard of anyone surviving contact with it. "Mow iv shev..." Casey stopped when she realized her chipmunk cheeks were not going to get her point across. She held up her finger for a quick chance to finish eating the treats.

She chewed for a good minute before the sugar lumps finally slipped down her throat. "I apologize about that. As I was saying, do you know how she could have survived? I've never heard of anyone surviving the Wyrmwound, at least not for long."

Hey there =) Beautiful dragons! The tri color on Erebus' tail is beautiful. I'd not noticed that pattern before. Thank you. You have an expansive territory. Is the Valley included in the Manor or is that separate... ahahah! I found your map. Hehehe! It's beautiful =).

buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7