Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let A Psychic Scam Judge Your Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42689201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426893/42689201_350.png[/img] [/url] ' what can you tell about other people? ' tamn asks curiously, the young dragon sitting across from her with his head nocked to the side. he can read death on people; the ones they've caused or those of people they love, any death that has caused them to change as a person. the idea of a soothsayer, then, isn't too wildly unbelievable for him. it could just be a different side to what he knows.

42689201_350.png

' what can you tell about other people? ' tamn asks curiously, the young dragon sitting across from her with his head nocked to the side. he can read death on people; the ones they've caused or those of people they love, any death that has caused them to change as a person. the idea of a soothsayer, then, isn't too wildly unbelievable for him. it could just be a different side to what he knows.
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@WavesOfPeace [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31507715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315078/31507715_350.png[/img] [/url] Nyx gracefully wondered her way round the market, before spotting the exuberant sky dancer. She floated up to her and asked in a airy voice "???????????????????? ???????????? ???????????????? ???????? ????????????????????????????, ?????????????????????????????????????????" ----- Nyx is my progen! She's some kind of spirit or fallen star, and is just kinda confused about the way dragons work, but she can sense magical energy, false or not.
@WavesOfPeace

31507715_350.png

Nyx gracefully wondered her way round the market, before spotting the exuberant sky dancer. She floated up to her and asked in a airy voice "???????????????????? ???????????? ???????????????? ???????? ????????????????????????????, ?????????????????????????????????????????"

Nyx is my progen! She's some kind of spirit or fallen star, and is just kinda confused about the way dragons work, but she can sense magical energy, false or not.
@mikhael

Though SeaBreeze needed the money, demanding it from a mere hatchling seemed to go a little far. Besides, he didn't ask for a fortune, just what she could lie about. Might as well entertain the hatchling.
"I can see the futures of dragons when I look at them, I can remember their past as if it were my own. It can depend on the dragon, how clear my sight is or how sharp the memories are; some dragons are like a focusing crystal for my powers while others...only muck up the lens, if that makes sense. But then, some dragons are like the void, there is nothing for me to see in their future, nothing to remember about their past. What I do is give dragons snippets of their futures, for a small price. It may not seem like much, but this small price accumulates every day into letting me survive, enough to buy food and sleep in a bed every night." Might as well throw some truth in at the end, wasn't any sort of super personal information. Not like she threw in her lack of friends or family, heh.
@mikhael

Though SeaBreeze needed the money, demanding it from a mere hatchling seemed to go a little far. Besides, he didn't ask for a fortune, just what she could lie about. Might as well entertain the hatchling.
"I can see the futures of dragons when I look at them, I can remember their past as if it were my own. It can depend on the dragon, how clear my sight is or how sharp the memories are; some dragons are like a focusing crystal for my powers while others...only muck up the lens, if that makes sense. But then, some dragons are like the void, there is nothing for me to see in their future, nothing to remember about their past. What I do is give dragons snippets of their futures, for a small price. It may not seem like much, but this small price accumulates every day into letting me survive, enough to buy food and sleep in a bed every night." Might as well throw some truth in at the end, wasn't any sort of super personal information. Not like she threw in her lack of friends or family, heh.
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@wavesofpeace

the hatchling hands her a small bag of coin, and sits patiently in front of her. ' tell me what you can about me, then? there's some of late that i'm worried about, and it might help if . . . i know who it is. maybe you can see more than me. '

( tamn can feel when someone in his unit is about to die; he gets very sick. but he doesn't know who or how or when, just that it'll happen that day. )
@wavesofpeace

the hatchling hands her a small bag of coin, and sits patiently in front of her. ' tell me what you can about me, then? there's some of late that i'm worried about, and it might help if . . . i know who it is. maybe you can see more than me. '

( tamn can feel when someone in his unit is about to die; he gets very sick. but he doesn't know who or how or when, just that it'll happen that day. )
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@Glossy (your progen is gorgeous!!!)

SeaBreeze didn't quite know how to react. She couldn't understand whatever it is that's in front of her had tried to communicate, but she felt a strong sense that they were very curious indeed. "Do you wish for your fortune told? If you do, kindly put either a gem or a thousand gold on my counter, so I know you want a fortune."

How was she going to get through this one? The glowing pink eyes, stripes and spots all over the place, not one thing cohesive for her to jump off of. Brilliant.
@Glossy (your progen is gorgeous!!!)

SeaBreeze didn't quite know how to react. She couldn't understand whatever it is that's in front of her had tried to communicate, but she felt a strong sense that they were very curious indeed. "Do you wish for your fortune told? If you do, kindly put either a gem or a thousand gold on my counter, so I know you want a fortune."

How was she going to get through this one? The glowing pink eyes, stripes and spots all over the place, not one thing cohesive for her to jump off of. Brilliant.
@mikhael

SeaBreeze knew by just looking at the pouch that it was not the amount she desired, but again, it was just a hatchling in front of her, she can't take all the money he has from him. Or maybe she already had. Now's not the time to dwell on that, though.
"Ah yes, a dark cloud hangs over your future indeed. Perhaps a loss, or your lair gets decimated, some disaster comes your way. For some reason, I'm getting a strong image of what looks like a...heavily decorated living room? Perhaps the tragedy happens at the hands of furniture, that I cannot say. Please, do be cautious." She had seen more than one painting fall on an unsuspecting dragon's head, though this was not nearly as lethal as the premonition she spoke of. Hopefully that satisfies the little tyke.
@mikhael

SeaBreeze knew by just looking at the pouch that it was not the amount she desired, but again, it was just a hatchling in front of her, she can't take all the money he has from him. Or maybe she already had. Now's not the time to dwell on that, though.
"Ah yes, a dark cloud hangs over your future indeed. Perhaps a loss, or your lair gets decimated, some disaster comes your way. For some reason, I'm getting a strong image of what looks like a...heavily decorated living room? Perhaps the tragedy happens at the hands of furniture, that I cannot say. Please, do be cautious." She had seen more than one painting fall on an unsuspecting dragon's head, though this was not nearly as lethal as the premonition she spoke of. Hopefully that satisfies the little tyke.
@WavesOfPeace (aa ty!)

Nyx furrowed her face in frustration at the skydancer. "Why can she understand me?!" She thought to herself.

Then it hit her.

Dragons don't speak through magnetic waves! How could she forget?

Nyx prepared herself to speak, something that she rarely did. She had tried speaking her native tongue, but that didn't work. She focused all her energy on her nearly unused voice box.

She could feel the sparks of arcane magicka fizzling through her synapses.

Nyx felt dizzy as she held the breath to power such a physically demanding task.

She visualised her speech as a ball of crackling energy, and metaphysically fired it at the now confused looking skydancer.

What sounded like a sonic wave erupted from the bustling market. The tents and stalls shook, and and flocks of birds that were resting on buildings startled into a frenzy in the air.

"COULD I GET MY FORTUNE READ, SORCERESS!"

Nyx felt weary. Why was speaking common draconic such a task?
@WavesOfPeace (aa ty!)

Nyx furrowed her face in frustration at the skydancer. "Why can she understand me?!" She thought to herself.

Then it hit her.

Dragons don't speak through magnetic waves! How could she forget?

Nyx prepared herself to speak, something that she rarely did. She had tried speaking her native tongue, but that didn't work. She focused all her energy on her nearly unused voice box.

She could feel the sparks of arcane magicka fizzling through her synapses.

Nyx felt dizzy as she held the breath to power such a physically demanding task.

She visualised her speech as a ball of crackling energy, and metaphysically fired it at the now confused looking skydancer.

What sounded like a sonic wave erupted from the bustling market. The tents and stalls shook, and and flocks of birds that were resting on buildings startled into a frenzy in the air.

"COULD I GET MY FORTUNE READ, SORCERESS!"

Nyx felt weary. Why was speaking common draconic such a task?
@Glossy

At the force of the speech, the veil SeaBreeze wore flew right off her head, some of the knicknacks she kept in her stand fell down, shattering into many tiny pieces.
"Yes. Yes you may. Though may I suggest you not shout so much while speaking? I do have some rather valuable things in here." She felt that she would have...consequences fall upon her should she demand her price for something false, so she just got right to it. "I can plainly see that you are an individual of much power, but not one that knows quite how to control it. In your future, there is much light, but only if you know how to control yourself, or mix in with the people that can normally understand you, perhaps that would work better. Or maybe writing as communication, that might work. I know that some fae and coatl write messages to each other to not get lost in translation." She digressed, hoping her answer was satisfactory to her odd customer.
@Glossy

At the force of the speech, the veil SeaBreeze wore flew right off her head, some of the knicknacks she kept in her stand fell down, shattering into many tiny pieces.
"Yes. Yes you may. Though may I suggest you not shout so much while speaking? I do have some rather valuable things in here." She felt that she would have...consequences fall upon her should she demand her price for something false, so she just got right to it. "I can plainly see that you are an individual of much power, but not one that knows quite how to control it. In your future, there is much light, but only if you know how to control yourself, or mix in with the people that can normally understand you, perhaps that would work better. Or maybe writing as communication, that might work. I know that some fae and coatl write messages to each other to not get lost in translation." She digressed, hoping her answer was satisfactory to her odd customer.
@WavesOfPeace

Nyx felt guilty watching the languid lady fix her coverings and listened to her wise proverbs. She studied the skydancer's face looking at the mixture of bewilderment, worry and a twinge of anger, and Nyx felt guilty. She bowed in gratitude, her nose nearly touching the floor.

As Nyx looked at the skydancer for the last time and smiled, before de-materialising to another plane looking for other things to do.

(Tysm for the roleplay!! I haven't done that in a while.)
@WavesOfPeace

Nyx felt guilty watching the languid lady fix her coverings and listened to her wise proverbs. She studied the skydancer's face looking at the mixture of bewilderment, worry and a twinge of anger, and Nyx felt guilty. She bowed in gratitude, her nose nearly touching the floor.

As Nyx looked at the skydancer for the last time and smiled, before de-materialising to another plane looking for other things to do.

(Tysm for the roleplay!! I haven't done that in a while.)
(Sorry this is so long, I wanted to really set the scene and got a little carried away! ^^") [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36965897] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369659/36965897_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/25622.png[/img][/center] In a rather small marketplace, hidden somewhere in the Starwood Strand, there's a dragon further down the market looking at the booth. He has an intense magical aura, his horns and pearl shining a bright pink color. While he does definitely have a strong magical aura, SeaBreeze could have sworn this was the same dragon she spotted earlier doing magic tricks for money slightly further down the line of booths. He's just finished a show, having pulled a bouquet of flowers out from under his sleeve and given it to a small hatchling. Despite his strong aura, it seems he's taken to tricking folks out of their hard earned cash by performing cheap tricks; most of them are't even actually magic, simply sleight of hand. He saunters over to the fortune telling booth, a large, light blue owl trailing behind him. He shoos it away, only for it to circle around and land on his shoulder once again. He sighs before turning his attention to the booth. "Hello, hello!" he says cheerfully. "I noticed your stall here, not too far down from my own stage, and I was wondering about having my fortune read! Not that one such as I, the Great Tourmaline, am worried about my future, it's just..." He trails off, turning to look at the owl out of the corner of his eye. "...Actually, that's exactly what I'm worried about." He gives a nervous laugh as he places a single gem on the table before him. (Tourmaline has a lot of potential, but he wasted his time goofing off instead of studying. He's turned to trickery and charisma to con dragons out of cash with magic tricks instead of learning how to actually do magic. The only real magic trick he's done was accidentally summoning a Spirit of Ice, which now follows him everywhere. He's slightly worried about his powers, as his father is a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=321225&tab=dragon&did=35627397]literal nightmare god[/url].)
(Sorry this is so long, I wanted to really set the scene and got a little carried away! ^^")

In a rather small marketplace, hidden somewhere in the Starwood Strand, there's a dragon further down the market looking at the booth. He has an intense magical aura, his horns and pearl shining a bright pink color. While he does definitely have a strong magical aura, SeaBreeze could have sworn this was the same dragon she spotted earlier doing magic tricks for money slightly further down the line of booths.

He's just finished a show, having pulled a bouquet of flowers out from under his sleeve and given it to a small hatchling. Despite his strong aura, it seems he's taken to tricking folks out of their hard earned cash by performing cheap tricks; most of them are't even actually magic, simply sleight of hand.

He saunters over to the fortune telling booth, a large, light blue owl trailing behind him. He shoos it away, only for it to circle around and land on his shoulder once again. He sighs before turning his attention to the booth. "Hello, hello!" he says cheerfully. "I noticed your stall here, not too far down from my own stage, and I was wondering about having my fortune read! Not that one such as I, the Great Tourmaline, am worried about my future, it's just..." He trails off, turning to look at the owl out of the corner of his eye. "...Actually, that's exactly what I'm worried about." He gives a nervous laugh as he places a single gem on the table before him.

(Tourmaline has a lot of potential, but he wasted his time goofing off instead of studying. He's turned to trickery and charisma to con dragons out of cash with magic tricks instead of learning how to actually do magic. The only real magic trick he's done was accidentally summoning a Spirit of Ice, which now follows him everywhere. He's slightly worried about his powers, as his father is a literal nightmare god.)
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10