Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nameless's Scatter Quest Done At 315!!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2478899/22#post_34622418]<<< [i]Return to Scatter #300[/i][/url] @Meilkor @CassieRose @Isegard @Ellapinky @SashaFiredrake @Lunamore @NocturnistheDark @Dodecahedron @constellationxx @icetail0912 @Dragonaxew @Oakendrake @SpaceSnakes @dootflute @Alize @BananaDr4gon Ok guys I'm incredibly emotional I bought some gems against my better judgement and scattered once and Well, first off. I scattered 14 times earlier, so this is actually Scatter #315, not 301. If you want to see what a MESS 301-314 were, check out the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2478899/1#post_34140193]scatter log.[/url] And now I... [center]315.) Mist / Pearl / Blush [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=159&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=85&auth=61a7894072425e8edb1c47a092962dc68c84c867&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It's an XYZ But it's a [i]Faux[/i] XXY. And better yet, it's got Blush tertiary, which is what the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=84523&did=27872]dragon[/url] Nameless is most tied with has as a secondary.[/center] I'm elated. I'm ecstatic. I'm so incredibly happy. It's not the double I was hoping for. It's not the triple I was secretly wishing for. But it's [i]stunning[/i] and it blew me away. Guys ; u ; I'm done. [right]THERE'S NO MORE! I'M DONE >>>[/right]
<<< Return to Scatter #300

@Meilkor @CassieRose @Isegard @Ellapinky @SashaFiredrake @Lunamore @NocturnistheDark @Dodecahedron @constellationxx @icetail0912 @Dragonaxew @Oakendrake @SpaceSnakes @dootflute @Alize @BananaDr4gon
Ok guys I'm incredibly emotional
I bought some gems against my better judgement and scattered once and

Well, first off. I scattered 14 times earlier, so this is actually Scatter #315, not 301.
If you want to see what a MESS 301-314 were, check out the scatter log.

And now I...
315.) Mist / Pearl / Blush
dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=159&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=85&auth=61a7894072425e8edb1c47a092962dc68c84c867&dummyext=prev.png

It's an XYZ
But it's a Faux XXY.
And better yet, it's got Blush tertiary, which is what the dragon Nameless is most tied with has as a secondary.

I'm elated.
I'm ecstatic.
I'm so incredibly happy.
It's not the double I was hoping for.
It's not the triple I was secretly wishing for.

But it's stunning and it blew me away.

Guys

; u ;
I'm done.
THERE'S NO MORE! I'M DONE >>>
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Congrats!!!!
Congrats!!!!
Lair/Den Cleanout
@Alyxsandre Congratulations to you and Not-Blue both!
@Alyxsandre Congratulations to you and Not-Blue both!
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@MyHeroMako @MyHeroMako
Thank you!
@MyHeroMako @MyHeroMako
Thank you!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
!!!!! We've reached the end! Congratulations c:
!!!!! We've reached the end! Congratulations c:
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Sweet! I am glad to see that Nameless has colors that are here to stay. I like what you ended on.
Sweet! I am glad to see that Nameless has colors that are here to stay. I like what you ended on.
Y02PS6v.png
Nice! *checks out the dragon she’s connected to* Yes! Nahuatl is the best!!
Nice! *checks out the dragon she’s connected to* Yes! Nahuatl is the best!!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
YAY OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! He is so beautiful I'm stunned. I honestly don't know what to say this scatter is so good.
YAY OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! He is so beautiful I'm stunned. I honestly don't know what to say this scatter is so good.
well done! RNG got bored of toying with you lol
well done! RNG got bored of toying with you lol
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@Alyxsandre

Congrats! :0 They're so stunning
@Alyxsandre

Congrats! :0 They're so stunning
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24